• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    God of War | The God Killer⚔️ [Artwork by: @braveking] {https://www.artstation.com/artwork/R8OJe}

    God of War | The God Killer⚔️ [Artwork by: @braveking] {https://www.artstation.com/artwork/R8OJe}


    The God Killer⚔️ [Artwork by: @braveking] {https://www.artstation.com/artwork/R8OJe}

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    I hate it

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I hate niflheim in every way.

    Recently decided to try and platinum the game, last trophy was the niflheim one and it is my arch nemesis, anchors of fog specifically, I have done over 34 runs of this cursed place and I never get one, if you have any tips I will take them gladly.

    submitted by /u/nerf-bayonneta
    [link] [comments]

    I did it bois gmagow

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Got my first tattoo today from one of the best games I’ve ever played!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I just defeated sigrun for the first time, I think I am going to do NG+. Great game, love it, 10/10

    submitted by /u/Dwarfkiller115
    [link] [comments]

    Northri Entry Stone

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    I had a Dream about God of War Ragnarok!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I dreamt that the new GOW was recieved with Average and kinda negative reviews by the critics and audiences. The critics complained that the narrative of the New GOW was too weak and the game was considerably shorter than GOW 2018. One good thing though was that we had a great boss fight with a huge soldier or someone which was EPIC AF

    Them I woke up and realised that it was just a dream and I got so happy and at that moment I knew that SMS was gonna hit it out of the park with the new GOW and Cory would never disappoint us!

    You must Prepare yourself BOI

    submitted by /u/iCXNoLar
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think GOW Ragnarok is gonna start off?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I think what I'm most curious about is how will they Kratos and Atreus back to the base weapons? In the previous games, the most common way for this was Kratos dying, but for some reason, I don't see that happening here.

    One theory I have is that Kratos is actually Tyr (both are God of War, and would also explain how Tyr traveled so much). The fight with Thor basically knocks Kratos and Atreus back in time (sorta like it did for Jormungandr) and we now have to find a way to get back to the present, but the giants take priority, so Kratos has to go about hiding the Jotunheim temple.

    One thing that doesn't line up here is that this won't include Ragnarok (unless they find a way to travel back to the future). But I can totally see the ending being a mirror of GOW2... Kratos and Atreus riding Fenrir Wolf and with Surtr by their side to fight the gods of Asgard, as the game ends.

    submitted by /u/deathtoSigrun
    [link] [comments]

    platinum

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    i will really need help because i decided to platinum gow 3 any help would be really apreciatted

    submitted by /u/kratos3godofwar
    [link] [comments]

    Pose, Boi

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    I'm trying to defeat the dark elf boss on ps4 the god of war 2018 version i think but i can't do it can someone do it for me lmao

    submitted by /u/Dkingalt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel