• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    God of War | Sigrun’s head and my first platinum completion trophy in one gloriously long and painful night. But what a rewarding finish line. Is GoW the goat?!

    God of War | Sigrun’s head and my first platinum completion trophy in one gloriously long and painful night. But what a rewarding finish line. Is GoW the goat?!


    Sigrun’s head and my first platinum completion trophy in one gloriously long and painful night. But what a rewarding finish line. Is GoW the goat?!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Very niche nostalgic moment... but if you know, you know

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:50 PM PST

    The only action figures I own as as adult. Picked them up just after the 2018 launch����

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Finally got my god of war platinum (but man it was worth the grind)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    This is what Kratos looks like from Thor's perspective, and honestly speaking, he fucking dwarves him like Kratos dwarves Atreus, holy sh*t (God of War First Person Mod)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    God of War in First Person

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    God of War - Vector Logo

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Some OG Kratos fanart i did, thought you guys might enjoy it

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    He isn't shooting mistletoe arrows, but lies and deciet! Discovered in photomode

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:12 PM PST

    New God of War vs Old God of War

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Thought it might be relevant here

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Got the platinum of 45 hours of game time!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    This MF looks like Brok's grandpa

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    God of War players be like:

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Wait, how did Baldur get back from hel?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    As far as I know, Mimir said that the boat would only take you half way to Tyr's temple. Then Kratos turned it into a damn flying boat with his Blades. Baldur doesn't have anything. Did Odin help him get out? Probably.

    submitted by /u/Hellblazer66613
    [link] [comments]

    When I hear a hammer in the distance

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Kratos Ash fading ?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    So I decided to replay the new god of war again and every time I replay a game I start watching hella YouTube vids on it and shit and there was this vid I think with the developer and he might have mentioned that the ash on kratos is fading ?? I tried to search for this cause I found it super interesting but there is nothing on this? Am I just crazy

    submitted by /u/Ali_5x
    [link] [comments]

    What do u think GoW Ragnarok is abt?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Creative people onlyyyyy

    submitted by /u/Gamurforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Cant open mines (brok quest)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    I yesterday finished the game for the first time and now wanted to start things i missed. Now im standing in Front of the closed mine - i have the Key by brok in my inv but over the little pillar is lockend sign. Am i missing something?

    Im on ps5 with 1.00 - maybe the quest is bugged on this Version?

    submitted by /u/doomgaze82
    [link] [comments]

    Sirgun Tips? (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:56 AM PST

    I finally did it, I beat the eight Valkyries. Now it's time to face Sirgun. The final...ish Valkyrie. THE QUEEN!! The hardest boss in game!

    Just to inform you, I have complete Valk armor in my inv, I have at least 2 pairs of Zeus armor (Gauntlets and Waist) But I'm currently wearing fully upgraded Ares Armor with a bunch of enchantments that mostly revolve around vitality, defence and mostly strength (Some cooldown & Luck) And I'm currently using the Tailsman of the Realms

    I have 328 Strength, 110 Runic, 301 Defence, 67 Vitality, 104 Luck and 158 Cooldown

    So what I'm asking for, what are your recommendations about enchantments, armor, tailsmans and etc.

    submitted by /u/Aquatim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel