• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    God of War | Finally got the game, best Christmas present ever

    God of War | Finally got the game, best Christmas present ever


    Finally got the game, best Christmas present ever

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Amazing artwork by Ollie Hoff

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    This was supposed to be an emotional moment,goddamn it!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Just learned what happened to Fucking Gratitude

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Played this to Helheim and back in 2018 and just played it again recently and only now learned what happened to Brok's camel thing. Rest in pieces of Brok's shit Fucking Gratitude. Lol.

    submitted by /u/OoTgoated
    [link] [comments]

    So y’all weren’t lying

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:53 AM PST

    After some time, I finally treated myself to some new games (god of war and ghost of Tsushima). I played a little bit of Tsushima but when god of war came I had to play that first since it would be a quicker play that Tsushima or red dead 2 which I was playing. I have only played till the troll battle but....

    HOLY SHIT y'all weren't lying

    The story and music is insane and the combat is so freaking good. The troll fight was one of the hardest encounters I have had in a video game in a long time .

    I am gonna have a lot of fun these next few days

    submitted by /u/aadiman23
    [link] [comments]

    What is Revenant?!?!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    POV: your having your eyes violently gouged out

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    How Cool Would It Be

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    As those who have seen or played the game all the way through know, Atreus for a moment activated Spartan Rage.
    What if, at some point in the next game, Atreus activates it again, but it's referred to as Berserker Rage instead by another character? I feel it would fit the Norse setting pretty well.

    submitted by /u/ThatMercOverThere
    [link] [comments]

    How to efficiently deal with dreugr and nightmares especially when they come together on give me god of war?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I have Zeus armor and stats are pretty insane. Cooldown in 200's and strength and runic 300's etc. I killed 4 Valkyries but can't kill those dreugrs and nightmares in black rune part of the game. One hit and I am done. Been there for a day now and it's just frustrating. With the camera height and zoom , you can't really see everything in this game and hard to cope when you get surrounded by time bombs . Any tips ? I tried killing by throwing axe etc. I can take care of fire men but when those flying things show up as well, it makes game too hard for me because they just keep following you and doesn't let you focus on dreugrs. Any suggestions? I tried changing armor but then it takes forever to kill these .

    submitted by /u/Tadddaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone please pray for me��

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    So some people think thor is gonna beat kratos

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    This is so dumb to me. Yes thor massacred a bunch a giants, but KRATOS KILLED GODS. Like I know kratos was defeated on occasion,but if anything I believe odin will kill him through some trickery IMO not a thunder god who will have his face smashed in harder than Hercules

    submitted by /u/breadmustget09
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Lore and Legends hardcover book is $19.11 (45% off, 120 pages) "A hardcover to… https://t.co/HhnONrRhBK

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    One thing I REALLY hope the next game does

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    During combat, pull the camera back, do what the Arkham games do. It is such a pain in the ass to fight so many enemies that are surrounding you because of how close the camera is. Just imagine how much harder the Arkham games would be if the camera stayed right behind Batman the entire time

    submitted by /u/jchill001
    [link] [comments]

    So I just knew what Ragnarok meant,got alotta questions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Will this game be available on PS4? When is its EXACT release date? If Ragnarok means the end of the world, how will there be another GoW game? Wasent Kratos in the Greece mythology? What is Norse? Is Norse a total other world? What involves Thor and Odin into this thing? I searched who Odin is it said he is a God Of War and death, isn't Kratos the God Of War? Isn't Thanatos the God Of death? Or there can be more than one?If it will release on PS4 should I wait for it then buy it or buy GoW 2018?

    Note: I never played a GoW game, I just watched some YT videos that summarizes the whole series's story so I know a PRETTY tiny bit of things, so the ending of GoW 2018 may have explained all this, if u can explain with no spoilers please do it but NO SPOILERS

    submitted by /u/Gamurforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty stupid question from a new comer.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    What does Ragnarok mean?

    submitted by /u/Gamurforlife
    [link] [comments]

    wоuld you buy a God of War 1 Remake if it was developed by Bluepoint Games

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    using their latest engine

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/blutborne_dale
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do with an excess frozen flame

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:24 AM PST

    I played through the new game+ and finished the Campaign again then got a chilling mists of Niflheim which I traded for a frozen flame but the problem is my axe is already level 6 so I'm now wondering if I wasted 5000 mist echoes on a useless resource.

    Does anyone know of any other uses for the resource?

    submitted by /u/neckropemantic
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite (accidental) photo

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    My personal best! defeated Sigrun in 35 seconds ( i am not trying to promote myself, just wanted to share my record : )

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Does anyone else wonder how kratos would have got faye to marry him?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    From all the lore she seems like a kind hearted warm person. I just cant imagine how she would have fell in love with him, unless he opened up and was completely different around her?

    submitted by /u/Nice-Respond
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia Trips - God Of War. Let's take a Nostalgia Trip, shall we?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel