• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    God of War | I made a mistake

    God of War | I made a mistake


    I made a mistake

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I chose the hardest difficulty Jesus man I'm struggling I just beat the stranger and now I'm fighting like 20 of the draug and I just can't beat them am I like really bad I'm learning their moves abs stuff but it's hard when I go down in three hits and I can't heal at all

    Edit: I decided to restart on Give Me A challenge as I just wasn't enjoying constant death especially since I'm still not great with the combat I'll come back to it though

    submitted by /u/Anorock
    [link] [comments]

    Unfinished drawing I’m working on

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    It would've been great if they kept Kratos' height in gow4. Imagine playing as him at 8 feet with that close up 3rd person perspective. I mean it probably has to do with motion capture but damn. It would make him look a lot more intimidating

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Hmm....

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Wow Sigrun was the best boss fight ive ever played in a game. Got stomped for days but just beat her with sweat dripping off the controller. One of the best games ever made.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    God of War 3 be like

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Got it!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Question in Restarting after 2 years

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Question about Baldur *spoiler*

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Since Baldur died in battle and was one of the stronger warriors, doesn't that mean hes in Valhalla?

    submitted by /u/ib770
    [link] [comments]

    Are there two kratos existing at the same time.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    In gow 2, I just realized Kratos went back in time to retrieve the blade of olympus. Then he went back in time to get the titans. I'm not sure whether Kratos went back to present reality he came from or did Kratos take the titans back to the alternate timeline of rescuing himself and fighting Zeus. If that is the case then there are two Kratos I presume? Just a theory.

    submitted by /u/AccomplishedTown4
    [link] [comments]

    My best shot so far ✨, using valkyrie pommel ��.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Wouldn't it have been easier to trap Baldur in Helheim?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    So I've thought it would be better to do something like this with Baldur in the first game. Given without the mistletoe he can't be killed wouldn't it have been a better side option to destroy the bifrost on the way back and just trap him in Helheim? I mean it seems like the next best solution to Kratos's problem that way he couldn't follow and trapping an immortal in the land of the dead is as close to killing him as you can get.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    In which language did you played the game?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Did you played with the voices in your own language (if avaliable) or in English?

    Me for instance, i played with greek dub, i just feel it made the game more "authentic", it was really great!

    And you guys? Did you try different dubs?

    submitted by /u/lejoaopedro
    [link] [comments]

    Fax though

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    GDC -- Creating a Deeper Emotional Connection: The Cinematography of God of War

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    What Runic Language was used in the game?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm trying to learn the letters and what specific Runic Language was used? There are many kind like Elder Fubark, Young Fubrak(Long Branch/Short Twig) etc.

    submitted by /u/-Shadow11-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel