• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    God of War | Coming to PS5 in the future...

    God of War | Coming to PS5 in the future...


    Coming to PS5 in the future...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I drew Baldur if he was in an anime

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    A good use of 25 bucks.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Some photo mode goodness for ya'll.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    That was unexpected.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I was wondering this for years when I was playing god of war on my PS3 I fell through that tower tunnel thing and landed at the bottom but saw a giant Cerberus you know the giant dog with multiple heads. I never encountered it ever again after I died from it how can I fight it again?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Text to the post.

    submitted by /u/Fit_Consequence8842
    [link] [comments]

    The aftermath of me fighting the 2 Dark Elves in Tyr’s Challenge Room

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Near the end of the Alfhiem ark I wondered, Why didn't Kratos just walk along the lip between the water and the hole instead of taking the elevator down? It would have been so much easier

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Does anybody know a proper way to get an anchor of fog?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get a platinum but one of them requires me to seal the niflheim realm tears but I can't find any anchors of fog to save my life

    submitted by /u/Nono-Tenxin
    [link] [comments]

    Does Kratos have a giantess fetish?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    ...because his wife was a giant?

    submitted by /u/MsMelodine
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance please

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    So thank you in advance.. I've just started GOW for the first time..PS4 and getting into it. My question is..can i advance in the game without getting all the CRN'S, I'm a silver 🏄, mid 50' getting back into gaming lol..and my reflexes aren't the quickest..cos they are so tight with the time on those..and I'm afraid the controller will get it..haha.. Thanks to you all..

    submitted by /u/ChunkyLover10
    [link] [comments]

    Here is 20 (the limit) of my best screenshots after 3 playthroughs. I'm happy with them and I hope you all are too. If you guys like them I will post more upon request!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Just started playing yesterday, love this game so much that I played all day today and am at the mountain. One question tho, are they’re any missable trophies/ Collectibles

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I'm trying to 100 % this game and have collected a decent amount of collectibles so far but I just wanna make sure that some of the stuff I left behind will still be accessible later on in the game

    submitted by /u/rapsandjays
    [link] [comments]

    I drew ya boi (i tried to draw his mouth and beard but beleave me it is better like this.....)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    What are the chances of unlockable suits coming back in the next gow game?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Any tips on how to kill valkyries in God of War?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I want to platinum gow, so ant tips on defeating valkyries?

    submitted by /u/yashshukla_
    [link] [comments]

    Next games director?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Have they announced who is directing the next game? Is Cory Barlog directing it?

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel