• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    God of War | Mimirs corpse stole my axe

    God of War | Mimirs corpse stole my axe


    Mimirs corpse stole my axe

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    [OC] I made a minimalist God Of War poster.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    My tattoo tribute to the original God of War series. Is there a better weapon in the history of video games than the Blades of Chaos?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Oof size, LARGE

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Created this recently as I just finished playing God of War (2018) for the first time. Made in Blender.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    My brother just made an incredible War for the planet of the apes style God of war poster.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Head of the Queen ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I made a video essay about the perfection of God of War's opening chapter and how it does a remarkable job of establishing its characters so quickly. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    When you bout to die to the final valk

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Why are attacks sometimes 1 hit kills?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm going through god of war 4 on the hardest difficulty with my friend since he has never played it and we are both noticing a lot that sometimes attacks will one shot you while other times that same attack in that same fight will just bring you down to half health. Can enemies crit or something?

    submitted by /u/fuckthecucks69
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play the other God of War games to understand what is going on in God of War 2018?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Even if I don't need to play the others, should I?

    submitted by /u/IestTheBEST
    [link] [comments]

    Freya in JÅ‘tunheim?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Mimir told Kratos that Freya visited him to ask about her Valkyrie wings when Kratos and boi were spreading Fayes ashes. How is this possible? Even if she wanted to go for a little bit knowing she would be ripped back like in Alfheim she couldn't travel there with the travel crystal. A more likely possibility is some special Valkyrie travel ability but the whole reason she went to Mimir was because of her lack of power.

    Did I miss something? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Kobil420
    [link] [comments]

    I press continue and it is stuck on this screen with whispering in the background

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    My first photo mode

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    God Of War (ps2)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Hi, can anyone help me? I've recently finished the original God of War for ps2 on Hero (normal mode). But after i completed it I didn't get anything, no Challenge of the Gods, no costumes, nothing. Does anyone know what the issue is? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_AreDee_
    [link] [comments]

    Talking God of War With Halon Entertainment

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    They do some visual work on the game as well as several top movies and shows. I had a chance to interview then we briefly discussed the game. You can see the full interview below.

    http://sknr.net/2020/08/05/i-talk-the-mandalorian-borderlands-3-god-of-war-and-more-with-kenny-digiordano-and-chris-ferriter-of-halon-entertainment/?fbclid=IwAR2bSx911QJSV3Klzmwdq-hQ2vfZlld75-U8dtyM-QDsTCYmKQ2wV0CuWKA

    submitted by /u/garethvk
    [link] [comments]

    mmmm Aahhhhhh!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Mattagr hellson glitch?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I just fought this dude in Hel and every time I died, all the damage he took would carry over to my next attempt. This made it really easy and unrewarding to defeat him. I fought like shit but every time the fight started hed have less and less health; the last time I died and started the fight again he literally had five percent health. I feel like there's no way this is how this boss fight was intended to go, it makes playing well and not dying completely uneccesary. I could have hit him twice, died, hit him twice, died, over and over again and would have won. Is this a glitch in the game? Or did they deliberately hold your hand through this fight and let dying against him go completely unpunished? Honestly I'm really disappointed. I like having to get better and better after multiple attempts and then finally get a rewarding win. Not die over and over like a bitch but still win.

    submitted by /u/chanandlerbong420
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble performing Countering Strike/Countering Crush

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I purchased both these skills early on as I was executing the last-second shield block pretty consistently. It goes into slow motion but when I hit R1 or R2, Kratos just performs a regular light/heavy attack. I get it right in maybe 1 in 15 attempts.

    What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to push the L stick in some direction while hitting R1 or R2? I thought timing the shield block would be the hard part, but I just am not able to do the follow-through.

    Please help, this is getting really frustrating. I'm playing on Give me a Challenge mode.

    submitted by /u/rec350
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War: A Journey Track

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I am a big fan of Kratos and God Of War game ever since I got my PS2. He is one of the best game characters of all time and in fact, he tops in my list. But I have been recently listening to League Of Legends tracks( These are the best tracks ever made for a game) and a thought struck my mind. Why God Of War doesn't have at least one song/track like these. Of course, New God Of War's soundtrack is fabulous and mesmerising but a Song/Track defining and explaining his journey from the start would be osum. A journey from becoming a God from Mortal and to a gentle responsible father. And a TV series like Witcher would be really great. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Spartan_Charge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel