• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    God of War | ACCEPT IT OR NOT

    God of War | ACCEPT IT OR NOT


    ACCEPT IT OR NOT

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Found This On Ask Reddit����

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I started drawing Gunnr a while ago and finally finished it today. Apologies for the bad photo quality

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I started drawing kratos an hour ago.. and this is how he looks now

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    BOY!!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    What more can you want?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Boy, me, watercolor ink on paper, 2021

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    This mf is so mean ��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Hey! Just beat the game and I wanted to know if I’m around the appropriate area with stats!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Leviathan gameready 3d model

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Kratos vs Arthur (Boy vs Boah)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Just started playing a few days ago, here's a meme I made lol

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Finally got the platinum. This is my first plat as well. Had to get it as this game was mesmerising!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Do these runes on the cups of each major character mean anything?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I put some trailer and gameplay of God of War 4 in my GMV feel free go watch it and help subscribe

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I never played GoW1, 2 or 3

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    But I do have GoW3 Remastered and GoW4. I ordered GoW1+2 off Amazon and it arrives in a few weeks due to it coming from the USA.

    I want to play GoW4 so so bad :(

    Someone help! Do I need to play GoW1+2? Or can I just YouTube the story??

    submitted by /u/Butterscotch9193
    [link] [comments]

    God of war Sequel Theory/questions.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    This might be obvious but i remember seeing people think Fayes ashes are going to bring the dead giants back from Jotunheim, as the prophecy is the giants are suppose to be the end of Odin and the aesir. I don't think any giants will be revived, I'm 99% sure the prophecy is speaking of Atreus (Loki), his 3 children jormungander (the one we know sent back in time and the one yet to be born possibly) Fenrir and his children skol and Hati , Hel, the fire giants, and ofc Kratos even though he isn't a giant, they are to be the Giant "Army" that comes and destroys the aesir. With also the help of the 3 dragons we freed, and the valkyries we freed, possibly some vanir as well. That is Kratos and Atreus' army, and that is the return of the Jotun race. The only question that I'm still confused on is will every one of Atreus' kin have multiple versions of themselves due to time travel. Mimir speaks on Hroovitnir (another name for fenrir) and his children who are skol and hati so we know they're versions of them already alive, the only we're not sure of is Hel, so will there be multiple versions of them all. Is ragnarok just a never ending time loop? Where the ending is just the beginning of the exact same cycle over and over again with nothing really changing? I think the one who blew the horn was another version of Atreus, since he besides mimir is the only one who speaks the ancient language jormie speaks. I'm really excited to find out. Sorry if this is all over the place I just really love this game franchise!

    submitted by /u/dontworryaboutit1998
    [link] [comments]

    Final Dad Form.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I’m I wrong tho

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Just a heads-up for anyone looking forward to using Mjolnir in God of War Ragnarok

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    'Lower your expectations boy, and you will never be disappointed.'

    As the God of War games are mostly based off of the original mythology, this means that in all likelihood Mjolnir will also be based off original Norse mythology rather than the mainstream Marvel version.

    The original Mjolnir had three main attributes: It was indestructible (particularly handy for Thor as he had a history of breaking his weapons), would never miss its target, and would always return to Thor's hand when thrown. What it never had was a worthiness enchantment (Marvel invented that, originally you just needed to be really strong to use it), or any magical power of its own. So don't expect Mjolnir to have some amazing runic lightning abilities. That all came from Thor himself, the hammer was just an instrument.

    So, while Kratos may be strong enough to wield the hammer, he won't be able to control the weather/summon lightning etc. unless they depart quite significantly from the original mythology.

    submitted by /u/Si_Vis_Pacem-
    [link] [comments]

    Does Kratos' strength and power increase the more gods or beings he kills?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I have seen when Kratos was in Elysium with his daughter Calliope, and I think he regained his power to kill Persephone by killing lots and lots of spirits

    submitted by /u/TheStrikerFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions I have about the God of War (2018) game

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Hello, I just beat God of war and have some questions. It's possible these question were answered and slipped over my head so apologies if I may not have payed attention to my question P.S. I never played any of the original ones since I grew up with an Xbox and when I had a ps2 I couldn't play it.

    1. How is the world serpent alive if he's atreus son? We know atreus at the end of the game is loki who game birth to jormungandr (the world serpent). Does this mean there's gonna be 2 serpents or is the one in the game from the future?

    2. Can someone explain a bit with atreus being loki? I don't know much about norse mythology so a lot of stuff in this game confused me with who's the song ND father of and I didn't understand the lore readings since I'm very bad at reading and understanding what I read. If atreus is the brother of Thor, then does that mean atreus is the son of Odin as well?

    Just a couple questions I had. Thank you to whoever answers these. Please don't judge me, like I said, I never played the originals and can barely understand anything I read whenever I play games. THANK YOU

    submitted by /u/FringeBoi04
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if anyone has spotted/discussed this? Wolf statue at the very back of the World Serpents stomach?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Third Fog Anchor MIA

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Got the first two in the upper outfield within a few tries. Third one has so far been MIA. Read that defeating the Valkyrie and later the enemies that spawn there, then going to the the upper one again is a guarantee of getting one but after a few tries still nothing. I've opened every chest along the way as that's supposed to help, but not for the third one.

    Is there some other way of increasing odds? My luck is at I think 62 or 63. Just want to be done with this realm and done with the RNG bs.

    Thanks for any info.

    submitted by /u/hanselthecaretaker
    [link] [comments]

    You’re telling me it was this easy to take down a soul eater this whole time???

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel