• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    God of War | Lake of nine - God of War Artbook

    God of War | Lake of nine - God of War Artbook


    Lake of nine - God of War Artbook

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:15 AM PST

    If only they knew...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Valkyrie Spirit Animals. Sigrun is the most mythical animal, Dragon.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Some GOW fanart thought they looked cool

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Just a random post

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Pixel Art

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Are you ok boi?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Ah sh*t here we go again

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    The literal face of bad assery. When I took this picture, I kid you not. I was petrified.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:27 AM PST

    restarting god of war

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    replaying god of war on my ps5 as I really liked the story when I played it when it came out. haven't played it since. should just start a new game or do the new game+

    submitted by /u/bennnig
    [link] [comments]

    An Inescapable Past - Artist Yefim Kligerman

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    David Jaffe is finally playing the new game!!!!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Mimur knows atreus is Loki?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Just replaying the story and when minor first talks to the world serpent and the serpent pushes the bridge the serpent says something to mimir and he says "curious...' to which kratos asks what and mimir says "nothing to worry about". What do you guys think the serpent told him?

    submitted by /u/kailan-harris
    [link] [comments]

    Cowboy Kratos

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Hidden chamber chest won't open

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Hey guys, I have a problem with the chest in the hidden chamber on the Light Elf Outpost. I could open the chamber but the chest won't open. I've seen on YouTube that there's light in chamber normally if you open it. I don't have the light or a marker. Any suggestions? Is this a known bug? I only tried reloading the game so far.

    submitted by /u/teltowtwo
    [link] [comments]

    Best armor for Atreus? (NG+ Included)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Before I share my personal description about this topic, yes I've tried very hard to find another post on reddit related to this. Even ones not related to Reddit.

    Oh, wait... Of course I don't need to give out a description... The title does the job already!

    submitted by /u/Redioverz
    [link] [comments]

    I beat God of War on GMGOW+, why did I not get the spartan shield (The Shield Awarded to You When You Complete GMGOW)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I beat Baldur a few seconds ago, and I'm stuck the snowy place wondering where the hell my spartan shield is. Is it not allowed on New Game plus? If so, well I am going to restart my game.

    submitted by /u/Redioverz
    [link] [comments]

    Magni vs modi who would win

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Who would've won if they fought against each other to see who gets mjolnir (i dont know if this has been posted here before)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tony6419
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun takes a 5 second time-out

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Spoiler Two things at the end

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I'm 99% sure that is tyr in Loki's arms and not kratos. Missing tattoos and has the same skirt as tyr in other murals.

    Why is fey ( or a golden person ) led on some logs at the end of the mural but we've burnt her at the start of the game so surly that would be at the start of the mural ?

    Think I'm overthinking this but wanted some other views.

    submitted by /u/Cpt-Rosko
    [link] [comments]

    God of war ascension multiplayer?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Question. For those of you with a ps5, does the God of war ascension remaster offer multiplayer? No ps5 and I haven't found anything online about it.

    submitted by /u/burrdman92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel