• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    God of War | just reminded me of how Kratos holds the Valkyries' heads

    God of War | just reminded me of how Kratos holds the Valkyries' heads


    just reminded me of how Kratos holds the Valkyries' heads

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Kratos vs Christian God (God of War 5)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Hraezlyr Hunt- Artbook

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    God of War was the first game I finished in over 7 years

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:49 AM PST

    This is the first game I played, outside of Fortnite, since switching from OG Xbox One to PS5, and the first story mode I completed since GTA V on Xbox 360.

    I don't have a ton of time to game nowadays so I keep it pretty casual. A few years ago I wanted a side game to get into to go along with my main (Fortnite). Witcher 3 held that position for a while, but it was just so long. It's a great game and I got deep into it, but just couldn't quite finish.

    GoW was the absolute perfect game - the blend of exciting/satisfying gameplay and interesting storyline was so well-executed. The amount of customization was ideal for me - not too many options where it's overwhelming (I'm not a fan of pure RPGs), but definitely enough to make things feel unique.

    One of my favorite aspects of the game is the amount of resources you can can get. This may be overlooked by many, but I appreciate the hell out of it. TLOU 1 is my current side game, and while the story is great, it obviously lacks the action-packed gameplay. Resources are also meant to be very scarce, which I understand, but I just love the idea of being able to spend money as I see fit (I'm equating the hacksilver/VC to ammo, pills, etc.)

    Another thing is that I felt perfectly powered throughout most of the game, if not just a little above average. Some bosses were rightfully hard, but the majority of the basic opponents were taken down fairly easily, while still not being a breeze due to the variety and amount.

    Finally, the game is clever. Ngl, I had to look up a ton of the puzzles on YT, but it was cool that some of them had several layers. It's a nice surprise from TLOU right now - there are multiple moves I have to pull off to get to the next step. GoW is even deeper (at least so far, and not sure what TLOU2 is like, I'm sure even smarter).

    It's hard to explain, but I'm sure a lot of you get it. Felt so good in combat and I actually cared about the story. Grade A stuff. Now, I haven't had this much anticipation for a game in Ragnarok since GTA V.

    submitted by /u/TheWayIAm313
    [link] [comments]

    Me on my way to beat the shit out of MacGregor for the 9th time

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    "God of War" by ArtStation user Scott Oakley.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Made a God of War 1 video with Subtitles for easier understanding. Now All God of War games have subtitles

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Got me back into video games after an 8 year hiatus. Thank you GoW, what a journey!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Designed for GMGOW

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR ARTWORK

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    How to Defeat Sigrun the Valkyrie Queen on GMAC difficulty (new game plus).

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:43 AM PST

    just got the Brok and Sindri Brand tattoo

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Fighting Sigrun after three months (I was a bit rusty)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:22 PM PST

    If you think about it sindri would do well in covid-19

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Sindri is a complete germaphobe which is why he would do well

    submitted by /u/drancid
    [link] [comments]

    Switch recommendation

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend a switch game similar to god of war 1 and 2 on the PS2? Huge fan of the combat

    submitted by /u/CasualHearthstone
    [link] [comments]

    Our improvised Nativity Scene out of scratch, with Kratos as a shepherd ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Can you open this door in the hidden chamber . Because when I look through the holes there are stairs . It's been bugging me not knowing if there is something back there

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:15 AM PST

    This is cory's new banner? Do you see a glimpse of a message in there? If you do , can you figure what it is?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    How do you upgrade weapons in god of war?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I'm playing god of war 1 through ps play on my PS4 and it doesn't say anywhere I can upgrade my weapons. If you could tell me how to upgrade them I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Captain-Super1
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in Muspelheim (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Ok, so I'm still stuck on Trail I: Hard. Where I had to kill all 3 enemies in seconds or else they will respawn (And well, they keep respawning in 10 seconds and it takes me about 15-30 seconds to kill one enemy). I've tried lowering the health, then finishing them off. It sort of works, but on wave 3, it's way past my capability.

    But that's not it, even if I make it past Trail 1, how am I EVER going to get through the others? Kill 100 Enemies and etc. Uh... I literally can't predict that would ever happen. I had a crap ton on strength (290) with Ares armor. Yet it's not enough damage.

    I need help with killing enemies way faster. There has to be some way. I don't know.

    submitted by /u/Aquatim
    [link] [comments]

    Escaping Helheim - Artbook

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    [spontaneously laughs and cries in facing Sigrun]

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Ideas for New Atreus Abilities in Next Game

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    So, considering Atreus is also considered to be Loki, I figured this could play into his abilities as a god and could lead to aome interesting team ups with Kratos. Granted this may not be true but its fun to speculate.

    Since Loki is the Trickster in Norse mythology, I figured Atreus could be able to create doppelgangers of himself on the battlefield which would serve as misdirections for enemies for Kratos to secure the kills.

    Loki is also considered to be the god of fire in Norse mythology so a repitoir of fire attacks (maybe fire arrows) could be added to Atreus's pool of attacks. They could also add finishers where Atreus and Kratos worth together to take an enemy down. Father and son working together to bring their foes down would be interesting to see.

    Just a few things. Didn't wanna over do it since we don't know much and wanted to test the waters first.

    submitted by /u/Former-Inspector3755
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel