• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    God of War | Poster I created for upcoming God of War sequel!

    God of War | Poster I created for upcoming God of War sequel!


    Poster I created for upcoming God of War sequel!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    a PS5 skin, looks pretty cool tbh, i dont know the original artist

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    A Look Into The Eyes of The Beast (1920x1080)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I defeated Sigrun (and the other Valkyries) without using a single resurrection stone on GMGOW. I feel so proud :D

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    "We win because we are determined"

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    It ain't much but it's honest work.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    It ain't much but it's honest work.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    A Valkyrie stands no chance against a God!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    which kratos you prefer

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    this dap is too clean...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    <Baldur64> Bald to assume that i want to live

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Umm has this been on the boat in the dynamic theme the whole time? Looks an awful like it says “Ragnarok is Coming.” Has it really been here this whole time lol

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    How any times have you completed?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Just wondering how many times you guys have played the game again? I completed it back in 2018 and decided to revisit to complete the platinum.

    After a few years away I decided to play again from the beginning just to get back upto speed with the whole story and gear/skills can't beileve how much of it I'd forgotten and how brilliant the game really is by far my most favourite game franchise of the last 30 years gaming.

    Didn't realise I could of done a new + game and brought all my gear from my other game tho so I'm thinking of re playing again once I've completed it all and run it again with all the goodies.

    Well that's the plan until next gen drops then I'll get preoccupied with new games waiting patiently for GOTY 2021 to drop.

    submitted by /u/umoxxa
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos and Boi training

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Mimir knows about Zeus in his prime ?!?!?!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Me : Kratos and Atreus destroy a bunch of draugrs, nightmares, frostguys.
    Mimir : (excited) Like father , like son !!!!!

    At first I thought it was referring to how Atreus really helps in the battle ( I use him a lot and very effectively), but later I thought that maybe it could be referring about how Kratos is son of Zeus.

    Note : That was after Mimir and I have gone to Hellheim and Mimir found out that Kratos is the Ghost of Sparta, the son of Zeus.

    submitted by /u/Szyfman
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know? The Japanese version of Classic God Of War games censored Nudity, if you want to play "kid-friendly" ver. of GOW play the JP ver. (read the comments for the JP gameplay of GOW)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    When am i supposed to fight the valkyries

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I yust finished the story im level 5 and definetly too weak to fight them how do i even level up after the story

    submitted by /u/Bejdza
    [link] [comments]

    I feel! I FEEL! FREEZING!!! -baldur

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    In the last fight with baldur it is clear that he loves the pain, because it's been so long since he felt it.

    But I'm wondering, as a god, if you can't feel anything for such a long time, and suddenly you get an axe sliced in your shoulder, wouldn't that pain be insanely unbearable? What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/NoLoveNoLifebruh
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok Theory

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Look, i love god of war more then anything i literally only play Playstation for it! I cannot wait to see more, Kratos Vs Thor Blades of Chaos vs Mjolner i'm so excited! I believe that either kratos will take on the entire, Aesier god's and his son will learn Kratos past, and become loki and save kratos at the end, because he feel's guilt for what happend you will be able to switch between loki and kratos . Kratos will become old and not be able to kill odin and loki and Jörmungandr will kill odin. And cause it to end. I honestly just hope kratos destroy's thor. He killed Zeus so i belive he can do it

    submitted by /u/TheEndIsNearGoW
    [link] [comments]

    It took 3days for Kratos to climb Kronos...!!!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    In God of war 1 it took 3days for Kratos to climb Kronos to reach the pandora's temple, where as in God of war 3 he was like jumping around him and stabbing him effortlessly ??

    submitted by /u/supersid1695
    [link] [comments]

    Really proud of this

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Best armor to farm Echoes from Niflheim?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    What are some good armours I can use to farm this place? I'm on my first playthrough.

    submitted by /u/LoneHusky21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel