• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    God of War | Prepare for Battle

    God of War | Prepare for Battle


    Prepare for Battle

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Beating Sigrun in 56 seconds in NG+ GMGOW

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Best meme I ever created

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    God of War 2019 Fan-Art || Did this fan-art back when the first look of God of War was revealed

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Hi I'm posting the same picture but with higher resolution.hope you like it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Justification of kratos and the stranger

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Just played this again and can't help but think about perspectives on kratos and baldur. The decision to end baldur is pretty much justified even though i get his motive, considering he's gonna kill Freya and will come after kratos and atreus soon after. But what about kratos' past crimes against innocents along his path of vengeance. (Though I only played gow3 and gow4, the rest i only read up on wikis and watch summary videos so i may misunderstood stuffs) Are we willing to look past them so readily? Who's gonna hold him accountable for them. Are we putting the value of these people less than Freya's?

    Also, imagine that the story played out differently. Baldur kills freya to get vengeance, and somehow one day he ends up like kratos, ie he realised what he did wrong, maybe have a family and teach them lessons from his mistakes, will we see him differently and forgive him for his present day misdeeds, the way we forgive kratos? I also don't recall the game telling anything bad baldur may/may not have done. Iirc only odin and thor were portrayed in a bad light. But being aesir in this game, he probably has his share of wrongdoings.

    I remember first time playing i was so excited fighting baldur, now i just feel sad for him during that fight. I had to put him down after he lost his mind living for so long unable to feel anything, which is something he had no say in.

    Sorry, just need to throw out my thoughts. God I love this game so much.

    submitted by /u/odarus719
    [link] [comments]

    disciplined anger

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Am I going to have enough resources to upgrade these items in a single New Game+ playthrough?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    What I want to do is acquire + upgrade Zeus armor, two pommels, and a talisman, as well as upgrade the traveler armor set and amulet of kvasir to turn into enchantments. Possible?

    submitted by /u/AnonymousBi
    [link] [comments]

    If you peek, Modi actually leaves a blood trail after being pu.. accidentally falling obvsly

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Get over here

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Even though it's an illusion, it's still one of my favorite scenes from the series.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Tips on defeating the queen Valkyrie

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Does anyone have any tips on defeating the queen Valkyrie? I can't even get half of health down without losing. The game wasn't kidding when it indicated she would be much harder to beat than the others, and the others already got pretty challenging.

    submitted by /u/riyadoconnor
    [link] [comments]

    Interdimensional travel *oc*

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Would you trade a downgrade in graphics to get rid of all the hidden loading?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    What I mean by that is, all the annoying climbing/shimmying/ducking you do as well as the pointless stroll around the loop in warp portals (for anyone unaware of video game design, this is all done to allow the game to load new areas but make you think there are no loading screens).

    Personally I'd gladly give up some graphics to lose all that stuff, it slows gameplay down immensely and has me questioning if I even want to go through the game again.

    submitted by /u/CharltonWilliams
    [link] [comments]

    What's the purpose of the three note motif that plays only a handful of times in the game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Okay this is a rather open ended question and I can't figure it out for the fucking life of me.

    I. Plays when Kratos snaps Baldur's neck and he's still breathing heavy and exhausted from the battle (plays at 12:03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskcD3sOzAY&t=831s)

    II. Plays when Kratos hands Atreus the axe in Alfheim when he goes into the light (plays at 49:23 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkYiCDCn1g)

    III. Plays when they're about to fight Hraezlyr and trying to figure out what they're going to do (plays at 2:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYEb7Xscn98&t=314s)

    IV. Plays when Athena visits Kratos on the boat on the way to his house to pick up the blades again (plays at 0:49 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Zqce6bmiA)

    V. Plays in Helheim when you get the heart from the gatekeeper (Plays at 22:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSzzoBZC_4&t=1055s Also that hand touch had me reeling, what a perfect moment to show character development)

    VI. Plays when Helheim Zeus and Helheim Kratos comes back (Plays at 1:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6n_g2-lGms&t=40s)

    VII. Plays when Baldur and Kratos are talking each other down for their final fight (Plays at 3:32 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0pZv48JXoo&t=1188s Also my personal favorite moment in the game)

    I don't understand what that theme is trying to do. All the other musical choices in the game make clear sense (I should mention that my music degree is failing me here hardcore because I literally can't figure out what it's trying to show). In numbers II, III, VI, and VII, there's that (I have no idea the names for these kinds of shots) where you have two characters left and right of each other (Kratos is on the left for all of them except VI because he's caving Zeus's face in). The motif comes in either before, during, or after a moment of intense violence (he gives Atreus the axe in a way that I think is equivalent to Link receiving the sword from the old man going "It's dangerous out there! Take this." The installation of having violence as part of your everyday routine now). But the motif doesn't seem to develop more than "Hey shit is about to go down". It's just the warning sound of things are going to get violent. I don't understand this musical motif.

    submitted by /u/howtoreadspaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    Will Cory Barlog direct GoW5 ?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    I would love to see that happen, he did a fantastic job on GoW2 and a even better one on GoW4.

    *Even tho my favorite game is Stig Asmussen GoW3. (Side note check out his new Game Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, it's fantastic)

    submitted by /u/fastcooljosh
    [link] [comments]

    Need help Sigrun Scythe attack

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    I'm currently trying to beat sigrun and have practically learned to counter/dodge all of her abilities but there is one that is her scythe ability where she charges at you with it and spins around, it is a red aura attack so I cant dodge it with my shield, so I've rolled basically every direction and I can dodge her first swing but the second one always hits me no matter what direction I go, I've seen videos of the same ability but with a Yellow aura and I'm just so confused

    submitted by /u/D4rk_M411er
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get rampage of furies

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:42 AM PST

    The rock that im supposed to jump from is nowhere to be found

    submitted by /u/Ezyxt
    [link] [comments]

    Best damage armour?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Just got done with the story and want to beat muspelheim, niflheim and the valkyries, but I believe Im too weak from what Ive heard. Im playing mostly focused on damage so, can you people please help me? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Porkinator22
    [link] [comments]

    How is Eir one of the easiest Valkyries?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:31 AM PST

    I was trying to take down one or two more before moving on and making some space on my PS4 (I completed a big chunk of the post game but I didn't enjoy this game enough to want to deal with every one of these headache-inducing Valkyries). I beat three of them at level 5 and got the Ivaldi chest piece to push me up to level six, then went after Eir to achieve a 4/4 for Midgard. And she's the most difficult I've faced by a long shot.

    Almost no openings between her classic Valkyrie spam sessions and impenetrable wing block. When I did hit her, I was doing pitiful damage, almost negligible, no matter whether I used the axe or the blades, and despite strength being my highest stat, as well as a 50% increase to frost damage. What was I doing wrong? It feels like a prank, calling her "easy" and waiting for all the noobs to take the bait.

    submitted by /u/Posodicplemnium
    [link] [comments]

    God of war part 5 (walkthough let's play gameplay)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel