• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    God of War | Love this Fan made Art

    God of War | Love this Fan made Art


    Love this Fan made Art

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Iam so freaking excited...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    "Don't be sorry. Be better".

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    The best part of my collection

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:53 AM PST

    Found an old drawing, wanted to share it to fellow fans who may appreciate it:D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    "Ghost of Sparta" Mobile Wallpaper

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Locking on to enemies

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I'm currently trying to clear out the Valkyrie fights, but the inconsistent lock-on is making extraordinarily frustrating boss fights even more difficult. I'm not even sure how I'm sometimes even locking on to them (I heard it's R3, but even this doesn't seem to always work) and after a while it seems to randomly lock off. This is a huge problem when dealing with fast enemies like these, because if they zoom around me and Kratos doesn't face them quick enough, it can mean instant death a lot of the time.

    Please help me before I put a hole in my TV.

    The D doesn't stand for what you think it does.

    submitted by /u/CharltonWilliams
    [link] [comments]

    They must mean something, does a map of these marks exist?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Spartan rage is so cool its my favourite thing in the game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    “Will you help me?”

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Katie’ greatest battle yet

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PST

    What are your thoughts on Kratos being the Destroyer of Worlds? Why is he such a catalyst?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:16 AM PST

    I've finally bought God of War for the first time, I already beat the game on my brother ps4, I'm so excited to play it on my system! (Sorry for the bad quality)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Have I ruined the game for myself?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    I started God of war 2018 and loving it, however an hour into the game I looked up something about the stranger (I'm stupid, I know) and googles "other people asked" thing spoiled who Atreus really is. I'm so annoyed, because I played the old trilogy especially for this one and I've gone a year and a half not being spoiled on anything in it and an hour into the game the big twist is spoiled on me. Apparently its a massive spoiler. I've played up to when you bring the boar to the witch, and while I'm really enjoying the game I'm annoyed in the back of my head because I feel like I've ruined it on myself and I have go say its getting in the way of my enjoyment to a degree. Have I ruined the story? Or is that just an "omg wtf" moment?

    submitted by /u/unfortunatesoul77
    [link] [comments]

    Just earned my first ever Platinum and probably my last one :)))

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    For God of War theorists

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:44 AM PST

    If you want to make a video about god of war 4 don't forget about the true god of war 4 called Ascension many Content creators of God of war 4 go from the death of Zues straight to mid-guard kratos was tortured by the furies before he went to mid-guard and It may explain alot of unasnwered questions for alot of people like how he got the blades of chaos back, how he survived his scuicide, how he ended up in mid-guard, and alot more

    submitted by /u/OmegaChains
    [link] [comments]

    A pixel crossover picture by 53xy83457 (includes two kratos variants) if you have a deviantart account maybe fave it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    GMGOW/GMGOW+

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Will I miss out on any trophies (platinum) if I complete God Of War again on GMGOW+. I'm thinking of starting from scratch but would be nice to have a little help on that difficulty.

    submitted by /u/SirGalahad123
    [link] [comments]

    R3 button not working on NewGame+?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:16 AM PST

    So I started a new game+ on GodOfWar and fought against the first boss Daudr Kaupmandr (troll). When his health was down, I had the option to press the R3 to finish him off. But what happens is that Kratos just runs towarsa him but no finishing sequence appears. Nothing happens. I have the option to press X to skip it all but I am just stuck in the loading screen now. Tried to close the game and reopen, doesn't work. Any help?

    submitted by /u/seroo_y
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to see how it looked

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    New player stuck with Fafnir's Hoard

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    So far I haven't found a natural break from the main story and haven't been seeking out any sidequests or areas. I just completed restoring the light to alfheim and on the way back I got the Fafnir side quest from Sindri. When i looked it up it said that I am supposed to be lvl 3 at least to complete it. However, I am still lvl 1. Have I done something wrong or is it just time to farm some other areas at the lake of nine?

    submitted by /u/Varyline
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel