• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    God of War | Cory Barlog just liked my answer to his tweet. Will we have a new GoW soon?

    God of War | Cory Barlog just liked my answer to his tweet. Will we have a new GoW soon?


    Cory Barlog just liked my answer to his tweet. Will we have a new GoW soon?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Im currently making all the Valkyrie Masks from the game as a passion project, and last week I finished Eir! :) It is made out of foam and thermoplastics (Already made Gondul and Kara as well)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    This is my attempt at drawing the logo.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Damn bro you got the whole squad laughin

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Sigrun NG+ gmGoW - Axe only and Kvasir enchantment, Ares Armor and Sutr's grip of flame is a sick combination

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Morning breath

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    BOI is getting on with the Valkyries (challenge difficulty)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    God Of War Movie To Feature Jason Mamoa As Kratos As Per Rumors

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    God of War III difficulty spike Olypian Citadel

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I enjoyed the PS4 GOW and thought I'd play GOW III because it was free with PS+. I'm playing on medium difficulty and so far, I've not really struggled with it. But I've got to a part which seems completely unsurpassable. It's in the Olypian Citadel, and there are some small boss fights with large enemies that have a mace for a hand. Their attacks are so powerful and their health is so high that I can only just beat the first one who comes. But then two arrive at the same time and attack simultaneously. Am I the only one who has struggled with this part of the game?

    submitted by /u/naemtaken
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody got a Niflheim walktrough that isn’t cluttered with explanation?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a Niflheim walkthrough that just tells me what to do. I found overly complicated map explanations. Or why things need to be done. I'm looking for a step by step guid thatw ill make me finish this cuz i've tried everuthing. Please help? I'm hopeless

    submitted by /u/ineedtoknowmorenow
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen any leaks at all or heard any news about god of war 5? I’d love to see a trailer just incase I die from this virus lol not being morbid but I have extreme health problems. I’d love to see something even if it’s just a image

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering if there has been anything.

    submitted by /u/Nootherlike
    [link] [comments]

    It be like that sometimes.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Lore wise which weapon is stronger : Leviathan Axe or Blades of Chaos?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Not talking about game play here just lore

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Active
    [link] [comments]

    A lost boy in a great game

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Guys, I've never really played a game like this before. However, I really do like this one. I just started and can already feel like I'm gonna get stuck soon. What do I need to know going forward to have a smoother, yet obviously still challenging journey??

    submitted by /u/rageoffa30
    [link] [comments]

    Shield DLC

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    There was a free shield dlc and armor back in december , i remember downloading it so i can use it when i start a new playthrough but i cant seem to find it now ??? anyone have this problem?

    submitted by /u/nojiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Singrun

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Help!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I'm going for a platinum and the only I have left to do is to kill sigrun. Does anyone have any tips

    submitted by /u/Big_Chungus14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel