• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    God of War | My drawing of the Ghost of Sparta! Let me know what you think.

    God of War | My drawing of the Ghost of Sparta! Let me know what you think.


    My drawing of the Ghost of Sparta! Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    What do you think of my collection? I’m missing the Saga, which I bought in December when I was in the US

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    The camera work in this game is brilliant. Kratos and Freya are about the same height but look how childlike Baldur looks in this scene.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT GUYS

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Do you think Thor and Kratos will face on the next installment or the last? I just can’t wait beating the shit out of Thor. It’s gonna be a battle between the Leviathan Axe and the Mjolnir. How cool is that? Boy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Just found this wallpaper.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Gangs all here! I really wish there was a chessboard with figures like this.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Just beat my first Valkyrie!!!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Leveled up like crazy in nifelhiem, then got way stronger gear. Then whooped her asss. Yeah.

    submitted by /u/Flatfive1
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 1(Ps3) Beat in 5 hours trophy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    How many people here have platinumed gow1? Was this trophy Easy???

    submitted by /u/TheLastPharoah
    [link] [comments]

    I sense Valkyrie cosplays incoming...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Härnew i finally got the platinum trophy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Any idea what this is? Just some random art?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Finally beat Sigrun on Give me God of War!! Only took 200 tries but I adapted to her attack pattern and BAM! Credit to u/achyyy for the tips!!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Just want to appreciate the portrayal of the valkyries in this game. Amazing designs.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So, I've just been finally playing through God of War the last week or so. If you can't tell by my username, I think valkyries are a pretty fucking cool piece of mythology. It's wild that we got them portrayed in such a popular game, but then they get such amazing designs... Love it.

    The only downside is they're so hard to fight that you're focused so much on trying not to die that you don't get to properly appreciate just how awesome they look. Similarly, can't seem to find any good screengrabs online, would love one for a wallpaper.

    submitted by /u/daftvalkyrie
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the first games before diving into GoW 2018?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Title sums er up. Looking for something immersive for quarantine. is it worth scrounging around for the first few games? Will I be totally lost if I dont?

    submitted by /u/XAlwayswithasmileX
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever platinum. Delighted with myself.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Made it!Sigrun fight with no damage(GMGoW)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    This is the only glitch I've encountered besides the enchantments from Valkyries not dropping

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Love this game

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I just recently purchased this game because of quarantine and boredom. I have a hotspot for internet and I wanted to preserve it for later so I purchased this game. I knew this was a very good game which is why I made the decision to buy this game. I didn't want to spend to much money so that I can purchase The Last of Us 2. Let me just say I love this game! I haven't beat it yet but I love it so much I feel like I had to say something. At the time of this posting I have just flipped the temple over. I am sure I have a ways to go because of how many more realms I have to unlock. But anyway just wanted to let everyone know I love this game very much. I always knew about the God of War franchise and played a little bit of the one for the PSP back when I was younger. I never really played a God of War game until now and I absolutely love. I knew enough about the other games in the franchise to play this one. I knew about Kratos's past and everything. But anyway I love this game!!

    submitted by /u/XxGERINGxX
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble on sigrun and I'm wondering if this would help at all

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Athena

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Out of everyone he has killed why is Athena in his head

    submitted by /u/UltraInstinctAirpods
    [link] [comments]

    Meme

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    4K replay

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    So I've recently got myself a decent setup 4K+pro and thought since the quarantine going through god of war again would be good, has anyone seen anything as beautiful thus far?

    submitted by /u/Malachi42052
    [link] [comments]

    New game+ differences

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, quick query. So I just started new game+, and was surprised to quickly come across a draugr that I think kept using an explosive attack every time I got close, if this guy/behaviour new? Tbh, it's been a while, so I might just be forgetting about them, but I also keep reading that in new game+ there are now "elite" enemies, only I can't find any definition on that, so was wondering if this new guy was an elite enemy, just a bit unsure really. Oh and I'm playing on "give me a challenge" difficulty, which I imagine has something to do with it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Spyromaniac2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel