• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    God of War | BOI, release the game!

    God of War | BOI, release the game!


    BOI, release the game!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    This temple in Thailand looks familiar...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Pain Visualized

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Lmao

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I’m going to cut off your head now.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    God of war3 remastered fail

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    At the very end of kratos punching zeus, i kept tapping circle to punch Zeus till my fingers gets tired to beat the game little did I know I was suppose to let go to continue smh

    submitted by /u/gameractfoo
    [link] [comments]

    Journey to the Summit

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    THIS HAPPENS TODAY BOIS!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    THE PS5 GAMEPLAY EVENT! I'M HOLDING MY THUMBS FOR A SEQUEL TRAILER!

    submitted by /u/Argoniek
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think will happen to Kratos in gow 5

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I thought that kratos could be killed by one the Norse gods and Atreus takes revenge by working with the giants to kill Odin and freya or kratos could kill Thor and Freya kills kratos what do you think will happen in the next god of war games

    submitted by /u/amiStupidordumb
    [link] [comments]

    When Kratos left Atreus in an ACTIVE warzone in the part where you have to get the light

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I think Atreus had every right to be mad at him. But it's so damn annoying how he keeps sassing Kratos after that.

    submitted by /u/AdilEhsan15
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Atreus was also in the screenshot, but finally did it ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Atreus finally acknowledges that time he was a dick

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Clarification on the state of the world in GoW.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if this question has already been answered on this subreddit, but is Midgard in shambles because of Odin's doing or because of what Kratos did back in Greece? I am replaying the game and just went through the part where I put Tyr's temple back on its axle and Freya hinted that "something or someone" has upset the balance of things in the world, resulting in the chaos and desolation we see in the game.

    submitted by /u/Pizza4Steve
    [link] [comments]

    I have never played an old GOW game

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I had a PS2 but I wasn't old enough to even know about gow games and I never had a PS3 I had an xbox 360.

    submitted by /u/AdilEhsan15
    [link] [comments]

    How do I mash the o button fast

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm on the first gow 1 boss fight I need help with the hydra

    submitted by /u/amiStupidordumb
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos Needy Wife

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I don't know anything about the other stories of this game (I love it tho), but so far...this "get rid of my ashes on the top of the mountain business" ...it's starting to seem like a pretty big ask.

    submitted by /u/Solopsisssm
    [link] [comments]

    Collectibles in NG+

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    So I have a real quick question. Are there any worth-it collectibles in NG+ I should know of? I've found that Nornir/Legendary chests aren't really worth it since they just give you some enchantments with some perks like "moderate perk activation chance to grant a boost of strength on any succesfull hit" or something.

    But are there any talismans or enchantments that are actually useful that you can get? Like a Kvasir (slow down time) talisman/enchantment or something else strong? Are there any good rewards in Niflheim, Muspelheim or Helheim?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dutchboyChris
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my ass kicked in GMGOW

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    So im getting wrecked in gmgow and im about to go in real life spartan rage. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/petrepizdosul
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the final Baldur Fight

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I took him down to half health and triggered the first cutscene but that's all I could do.

    I have around 400 defence and every time this son of a bitch hit me with a punch my health went red. Also the fight doesn't even seem hard, just cheesy. I dodge most of his attacks, but that bitch Freya sent more of her demon spawn to grab me and as soon as I hold x and kill one, Baldur comes over and fucking ends me. What kind of build should I go for? High attack and runic and just hope he doesn't hit me? Or just buff up my vitality and defence and stick to hitting him like 5 times then block and dodge? GMGOW+ btw.

    submitted by /u/ThatSlothCalledSid
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos & Atreus didn’t sleep for years

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of people saying Kratos & Atreus slept from the end of the game until Thor showed up. This isn't true, the biggest clue is the Leviathan Axe. Kratos drops it on the floor beside his bed, when Thor shows up its hanging on the wall

    submitted by /u/Peace_Fog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel