• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    God of War | My best friend drew this and I felt like it would be appreciated here! :)

    God of War | My best friend drew this and I felt like it would be appreciated here! :)


    My best friend drew this and I felt like it would be appreciated here! :)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I’m playing GMGOW and these guys are giving me spartan rage in my room. How are they not a boss fight.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I wish an armor of this style makes a comeback in the sequel

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Lamb's Crest

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Anyone know the artist of this beautiful piece... Been tryina find em for a while and would love to follow their work.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Minecraft kratos

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    My gf just bought me this, I just have to look for what happened in the previous game so I'm not lost and I'm ready to go on an adventure. Wish me luck

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hardest boss in god of war 2018?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    For me so far (I have been playing for weeks now every day) is that stranger in the beginning that shows up at your house and I don't think any boss even comes close to him yet. Is there any boss more difficult do you think?

    submitted by /u/TheUltimateVorager
    [link] [comments]

    Just in the nick of time.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I tried fighting Zeus on Chaos mode Without taking damage, big oof

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Baldur, you fool, you just activated my trap card

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Beware of paper cuts Boy!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Is the newest God Of War basically a God Of War 4 or a reboot/spin off?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Never played God Of War in my life. And I don't know if I should star out with the past games before I should with get the new one

    submitted by /u/mvas123
    [link] [comments]

    Destroying Sigrun!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Plot hole concerning Atreus’ true nature

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I'm sure that a hundred people have already asked this question, but if Atreus can get sick because he doesn't know that he's a god, why does the same not also apply to Kratos, or Deimos, or Calliope? We've seen Kratos' childhood and it's never mentioned that he or his brother were sick all of the time? Kratos doesn't know he's a god until his adulthood, Deimos never finds out as far as we know, and I know Calliope got sick once in the comics and that's what the Wager of the Gods was about, but it seems like she should be suffering illness all the time if she doesn't know she's a god. Does it affect Atreus simply because Kratos knew and didn't tell his son? Then the same should apply to Kratos because his mother knew but was never able to tell him? This seems really strange.

    submitted by /u/DisneySW_SucksAss
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found proof that kratos is immortal

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    What do you think the next GoW plot would be?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I am merely interested in your ideas for what the next plot would be...

    submitted by /u/VitheToaster
    [link] [comments]

    How good is Ares’s Armor (NG+)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Thinking of picking up Ares's armor once I come around to killing the dragon again, obviously the majority of my enchantment sockets would be runic based. Is the armor worth it?

    submitted by /u/vshank12
    [link] [comments]

    I just can believe the journey this man had to go through. The loss and suffering he had to endure throughout his life. From the first game many of us followed him and we know what he has been through. That's why this picture speaks so much more to me. I just want to hug him and tell him it's ok��

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Just beat Give Me God of War Mode. Valkyries, here I come.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Do I need to start NG+ to use Death's Vow armor and Exile's Guardian shield?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    What the text says. I got the deluxe edition yesterday and stated the game but couldn't find either the shield skins or the deluxe armor. I read that shield skins are a NG+ feature, but I don't know if it applies to death's vow armor too. I checked that the two add ons are installed, updated my ps4 and the game and reinstalled it but to no avail. I'd love someone shedding some light on it. I bought the game from sony online

    submitted by /u/Gustavus666
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing again

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    So I'm about to go into Jotunheim for the first time. I'm level five. Halfway to six. Anybody have some good builds they could help me out with. Haven't played in like six months and I'm rusty af

    submitted by /u/xsinful1x
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Primordial fire and the Flame of Olympus the same thing?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    In the game Chains of Olympus the source of Helios power is called the Primordial fire and this fire is also the one stolen by Prometheus and given to mortals. On the wiki page it states that these are the same.

    submitted by /u/TheAncientSun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel