• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    God of War | The first time, i kept hitting Zeus for half an hour before realizing that to star the cutscene, i had to stop pressing circle...

    God of War | The first time, i kept hitting Zeus for half an hour before realizing that to star the cutscene, i had to stop pressing circle...


    The first time, i kept hitting Zeus for half an hour before realizing that to star the cutscene, i had to stop pressing circle...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    You love to see it

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Say goodbye to Goodnight Moon and hello to B is for Boy! The next bedtime classic, just released!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Here's Some Update Of My Kratos Sculpture

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    How did you react to the reveal of Baldur's weakness?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I love Norse mythology so naturally I love this game. But before I even played the game I knew that Baldur was vulnerable to mistletoe, so when the reveal came at the end of the game I thought it was a cool moment that the story had been building up to. All the anticipation made it a cool moment.

    However, if you didn't know before playing that Baldur was vulnerable to misteltoe that reveal at the end might have seemed very sudden and arbitrary. So considering most players likely didn't know Baldur's weakness before playing, how did you feel and react to the reveal at the end?

    submitted by /u/LemonLord7
    [link] [comments]

    My new god of war posters arrived

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Traveling...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I am 14 and this is my shot at Kratos! ♎ This took me way tooo long!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Why tf did they pull the soundtrack of Spotify?!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    4 of my best shots from Photo Mode

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    How tall do you think Magni is?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    This made me remember of something

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Just finished the game... Wow. Spoilers ahead for a two year old game...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I haven't played a GOW game since the first one, but I saw this game for cheap and gave it a whirl. Im glad that I did.

    After finishing it last night, the game has been on my thoughts. A beautiful story in which the both characters learn and grow. A rich, textured backdrop in Norse mythology. Haunting, enchanting music.

    One image that haunts me is the grim vista of Jotunheim littered with the corpses of Giants. Atreus remarks it is a dead land, and, to me, highlights the lasting consequences of being petty and capricious with great power as the gods in this universe often are. As an ecologist, I sympathize with this all too much; I've been in tropical forests that should be teeming with life, but rampant hunting has turned into an echo of Jotunheim. Our species wields the power of life and death over others, and I hope we can take Kratos' advice and be better. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/x63453
    [link] [comments]

    buri's storeroom , wheel is still not moving #help

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    how far through the game am I?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    I just killed svartaljofurr. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/poiuytrewq2112
    [link] [comments]

    wow, Kratos is such a good dad!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I'm in the middle of doing the magic chisel, and I just got to that wholesome moment when Kratos has Atreus hello him push the giants hammer.

    submitted by /u/TheArgonianKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel