• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    God of War | How I deal with Ancients or Soul Eaters while wearing the Zeus Armor on GMGOW NG+ difficulty: realm shift and heavy throw the Leviathan Axe until they are dead.

    God of War | How I deal with Ancients or Soul Eaters while wearing the Zeus Armor on GMGOW NG+ difficulty: realm shift and heavy throw the Leviathan Axe until they are dead.


    How I deal with Ancients or Soul Eaters while wearing the Zeus Armor on GMGOW NG+ difficulty: realm shift and heavy throw the Leviathan Axe until they are dead.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    We're all Greek hostorians

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    The 'perfect warrior'. A shot I took of Kratos while in the middle of a fight with a frost giant. Thought I'd share

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    First plat! Absolutely loved the game

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Spike Spiegel, eat your heart out

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Ayy first plat. And so glad it’s GoW

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    [MEME] Does anyone know what happened to Aphrodite?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Bought GOW3 and guy gave me two sweets and a note

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Traveller Armour and Ancient armour worth the grind?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Are the traveller armour or the Ancient armour worth the grind. Im level 3

    submitted by /u/SnooPeripherals6568
    [link] [comments]

    An Interesting Detail/foreshadowing i just Noticed on the first mission after starting a NG+

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Spoilers

    At the part in the first mission where Atreus says "Lo do they call to me" and presses his head against His mother's corpse you can see a text on his neck written in norse runes, the first word is "Loke" the second word is "Hugr" and the word Hugr means "Inner Self". Which means the text says "Loke, Inner Self" which is a clear fore-shadow to the end of the game where it's found out that Atreus is Loke. Pretty cool, don't know if anyone else noticed this or if it's an already known easter egg.

    Also more foreshadowing i noticed was in Alfheim when Atreus first time walks on one of those bridges and says "Never walked on air before"

    submitted by /u/_j1mii
    [link] [comments]

    Yep

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Nifelheim

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    So I got a ps4 just to play god of war on Sunday, I beat the game yesterday and now I'm in nifelheim farming mist echoes for the realm tears. I have a full set of ivaldis armor but I was wondering if any of the armor sets provided a better protection against the mist than others

    submitted by /u/AlphaWolf7657
    [link] [comments]

    When MDMA kicks. Please Kratos put on your sunglasses.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    GmGoW Boss fight

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I can't get past Baldur's phase where he is jumping around and Freya is spawning minions all the time. I never had big problems during the game in GmGoW, but this part is freaking me out. When playing on normal difficulty the fight seemed so easy compared to a Valkyrie. Is there a perfect setup or strategy to beat him? Or is it more or less rng and i only have to keep on trying til i beat him..

    When I played against Sigrund I died because i was too slow or something, but against Baldur i'm only dying because of random bullshit, i'm so mad

    submitted by /u/StabiloBoss69
    [link] [comments]

    Asking a lot - but what are the best versions of the series?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I've been going through and beating top gaming series I've never played from start to finish and now I'm looking at God of War. I have a working PS2/PS3/PS4 so what I ask of you guys is this: Are the remakes worth it or should I stick with the originals? Any of the bundles you would recommend? Thanks for your time, fellas.

    Edit: Right now what I'm thinking just from looking at it with no experience - The PS3 release of 1/2 and then the remaster of GOW3? I'm not familiar with the psp games and how good they are / if they are worth playing.

    submitted by /u/ragtev
    [link] [comments]

    •DARK ASHES•

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get red sets before new game plus? If not what a decent armour sets I can get

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I tried sigrun (I play on give me a challenge) and I dont think I'm quite kitted up to fight her I'm only level 5..

    So yh advice

    submitted by /u/alpha-123
    [link] [comments]

    can a boy get a few spoiler free tips and tricks?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    to clarify, I'm about as far as beheading mimir and I just finished doing everything my level 4 self can do at the lake of nine. I'm about to go for the magic chisel, and I already have muspelheim unlocked, working on unlocking something else-heim, the realm of fog. also, are light arrows or lightning arrows more effective for combat?

    submitted by /u/TheArgonianKing
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win: MCU Thor Or Game Kratos

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    My brother says that Thor would win in a fight versus Kratos, and I say Kratos would win. Help me out with this.

    submitted by /u/garfieldneedshislasa
    [link] [comments]

    Jormungandr, The Lake of Nine, and Faye

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I just realized after going through the game after months of not playing, a few questions:

    1. Who placed the instructions of throwing you arms into the lake? I would assume it would be atreus from the future if there really is time travel in this story
    2. Atreus said that Faye said Jorm was friendly, so we can assume that Faye knew Jorm personally. did she know that Jorm is Atreus' son? (assuming that Jorm really is Atreus/Loki's son from the future.
    3. also vice versa, did Jorm know that Faye was his grandma? (again assuming that jorm is atreus' son.)
    submitted by /u/DomzSageon
    [link] [comments]

    I Can’t find the Fafnir storeroom entry stone

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I've google how to get the first stone and I can't get a straight answer as the vids take you one way and the text and guides take you another

    submitted by /u/Top-Hat-Muncher
    [link] [comments]

    The Boi loves murder... Like Father Like Son

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I took down the hardest Valkyrie so far as a gamer without sight, thanks to better gear and a few clear callouts

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    made a kratos fanart :D

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel