• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    God of War | God Of War

    God of War | God Of War


    God Of War

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Bad idea

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I did NOT expect it to end THAT violent. Fuck. In this game, Wulvers as enemies occupy a special place for me

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Whole of God of War 2018 summed up in a single sentence:

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    No words needed

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Big brain

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Started Sculpting Kratos...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    POV: You just crossed Kratos' path and are about to get sent to Hel

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Received my 1/6 scale Mondo Kratos a few days ago. Thought I'd share with you fine people!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I tracked all trophies I have left for platinum. Can someone give me a rough idea as to how long I'll need to grind?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Going through the give me god of war+ difficulty right now and stuck on the Alfheim elf king boss but meanwhile here are some pictures I took earlier��

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Yeah, I'm living life on edge ;)... or I got lost

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    [MEME] Press F for me....

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Wet Ass Perseverancetoscatterthosefrigginashes

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    What do you think is most likely to break beyond repair in a future game?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Personally I think the Axe is more likely to break than the Blades. I just think a weapon forged by a God is more durable than dwarf forged. Plus if the axe breaks, it would be a good excuse for the developers to give us Mjölnir as a wieldable weapon.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this Sub-Reddit apparently dedicated to God of War 5 (and ONLY God of War 5)?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Okay, so last night, I began playing through David Jaffe and Sony Santa Monica's 2005 Action-Adventure game, God of War. After beating the first section (the boat) and playing a chunk of the second (Athens), I was HOOKED. It ranks alongside The Last of Us Part I and Spec Ops: The Line as a rare example of an action game where the storyline, characters, and mythos are just as engaging as the gameplay, if not more so. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it's even BETTER than Last of Us and Spec Ops as the gameplay is so refined; through the power of good level design and an easy to learn, hard to master combat system TOGETHER with the emotionally charged story, I immediately became a fan, curious to learn about Kratos' dark, tragic tale and help him on his quest to kill Ares.

    Naturally, I decided to look at the Sub-Reddit for the series. This one. Much to my shock, and bafflement, it seems that this sub-reddit is entirely dedicated to the 2018 entry (God of War 2018, aka, as I'll call it to avoid confusion, God of War 5)! Don't get me wrong, God of War 5 is supposed to be a really good game as well (ditto for the other mainline entries), but through the sub-reddit, I saw nothing but posts about God of War 5. This Sub-Reddit WAS created in 2012 (a year before the fourth main entry, Ascension, was released) right? So why is it now dedicated to just this one entry in the series?

    To me, this Sub-Reddit is proof that It seems like the more time goes on, God of War (and its sequels and PSP entries) is in danger of being replaced in pop culture and people's memories by GoW5. And that is a damn shame. I even made a bait-and-switch post about how I was digging the first game (using the fact that both games are named the same to my advantage), but it was rejected by this Sub-Reddit. And that is just... ...dirty to me.

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF WAR 3 Can someone tell me how would you call these movements with the Claws of Hades.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Here, They are in minute 6:33, 9:38.

    submitted by /u/Blueflame1720
    [link] [comments]

    Is the god of war ps4 controller still available?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I can't afford the collectors edition but god of war is my favorite game ever so I at least want some of the gear. Is the controller still on sale, and the steel book?

    submitted by /u/rapsandjays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel