• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    God of War | Saw this scene and thought of this

    God of War | Saw this scene and thought of this


    Saw this scene and thought of this

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Id say i had a very productive quarintine

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    [MEME] Do you confirm?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Calling the Leviathan back

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Painted my new welding helmet and without thinking about it I gave it a the God of War theme lol.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    what else were removed from the final game?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Quickest death ever .

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    God mode God of War

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I would like to see a game where kratos is genuinely unleashing his full strength or at least more than we've ever seen before. I always hear the same excuse "oh itll be too boring if he can break thru/kill everything easily" but honestly I think that would be amazing to see,like a game where kratos has to rescue atreus or something like that and hes driven by rage and his instinct to save his son so he doesnt hold back at all just completely demolishing everything. I think it would be a fun game with so many possibilities,you could take on waves of enemies and huge monsters,only time it would be a fair fight was if you come across another god and even then they're terrified of his rage and strength. I dont see how it would be boring,they could have kratos punch thru an entire wall or take down a huge enemy and people would love it. It's kinda like that with monster movies,no one will ever get tired of seeing godzilla wreck other monsters and just destroy everything,people love that stuff. I think a game like this would be amazing if combined with the already legendary story telling they've got so far with the god of war games.

    submitted by /u/umm_its_matt
    [link] [comments]

    Exit Route

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Post Story *how get back to lake of nine from river pass ? here

    submitted by /u/Highfivesalllaround
    [link] [comments]

    New Move ��

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    This is by far the best God of War trailer to have ever come out

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Forbidden grip of ages

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi so I just got the pommel and it doesn't do anything when I do an r1 combo. Can anyone help me? Have I been doing the combo wrong. For example I also can't do the r1,r1,r1,r2 combo it never hits the ground in the r2 just does a normal heavy attack. Any help would be nice thank you

    submitted by /u/jvellisochoa
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I started a new game plus on gmgow and I'm having trouble with the valkyrie geirdriful. I keep getting hit by the blinding attack and then die cause I cant see anything. If any advice god be given that would be great :)

    submitted by /u/stjohnthepedo
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming a play through with my build that I posted! Come watch !

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    It feel cot damn guud.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hope for one pantheon per GOW game after the Norse setting (theory)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I hope that after the Norse setting GOW will change settings more frequently. Like one pantheon or setting per game. There's so many interesting mythologies and settings that could be explored that I kind of want to see a change of location and culture for each future games once Kratos is done with the Nordic pantheon.

    Like one game taking place in Egypt and dealing with the Egypt Gods, one taking place in Japan and one game taking place in the Mayan pantheon. I specifically named these three panteons and cultures because they all are very different in terms of the panteon self, the enemies and mythological creatures, the culture they represent and the setting.

    Maybe at the end of the "Norse era" of the GOW story we get a bigger reason why we need to go after certain other pantheos as well, some bigger plan, some bigger picture if you will... maybe these so called gods - while being praised by their people as such - are not really gods, but just very powerful people who were given special powers by some true gods and we need to destroy some of the other pantheons to get the attention of said gods. Something along those lines, something that would get either Kratos or Atreus on a mission to destroy certain other Pantheons, each one being represented in its own game.

    submitted by /u/Slit08
    [link] [comments]

    Anchor of dog in Niflheim

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Ok but how the fuck do I get the anchor of fog I've followed multiple videos on how to get them and I've ran the whole ring including the side rooms (and I already defeated the Valkyrie) at least 40 times and not a single one

    submitted by /u/TwoDoorVistaPeppers
    [link] [comments]

    My wallpaper

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    As vibrant as it goes.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel