• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    God of War | On their way to climb the top of the mountain…

    God of War | On their way to climb the top of the mountain…


    On their way to climb the top of the mountain…

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I think I'm finally allowed to play that newfangled God of War you all keep talking about!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    The truth hurts

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Indeed

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    My God of War inspired diy deadlift platform.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I finally beat the Valkyrie queen!! After about 60+ tries I did it. At 41 secs if I hadn’t spammed Atreus’s arrows it would’ve been game over. Lol

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Honestly, God of War carried me through the quarantine

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Thought youd enjoy my new ESO character.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Everyone’s phone when Grinding Niflheim

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Mimir was my favourite character on the God of War PS4 game.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I just finished my first ever God of War game, which was the PS4 one. When Mimir first joined Kratos and Artreus, I thought he was going to be super annoying, however he grew on me indefinitely. His tales, easy going and good sense of humour (for a man who has nothing but a head) really ent provided depth and understanding of the world / realms, and I would often find myself sitting in the boat a bit longer just to listen to them. They really entertained me, and it was nice to have third person to break the long periods of silence between Kratos and Artreus. You could even sense him growing on Kratos I thought, and Artreus also seemed to like his stories. An all-round great character to have as a part of the play through in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/RaceyJasey10
    [link] [comments]

    Cmon Ubisoft...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I have completed an absolute masterpiece of a game. I started the game some months ago and step by step it has become my favorite game of all time, and what I consider the best game of the generation

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Was playing a mobile game until this popped up. Can't believe they have the audacity.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    You absolute subhumans

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Yesterday i did Kratos makeup on my boyfriend ✨ for more follow @stebkey_muasfx on Instagram

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    How do you beat the damn scorpion in God of War 3?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I never understood how minor bosses like this fucker can somehow be stronger than every Olympian god before this part. I've been at it for a solid 25 minutes, I destroy the barriers on her legs but they constantly keep regenerating back to blue. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I destroy them, when she is done there is no circle indicating I can do a combo, there's no cutscene, nothing. I don't understand what to do.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Me about to face Sigrun

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Zeus, Aries & Cod of War

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I wanted to check in with my New Game+ players. I equipped the Zeus armor without leveling it up. It felt like my strength doubled, but I was about 4 times as vulnerable. Literally two hit's and I was about dead. Does it get better when you level up, or are you trading a double power burst for a ridiculous vulnerability? Also, what's the word on Aries and Cod. I'm currently rocking the Valkyrie+ armor and want to plan my next purchase.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    If Kratos was a real guy in modern times, what would his day job be?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    My vote is for cliff diving instructor

    submitted by /u/TheNewPraetor
    [link] [comments]

    Books about Norse Mythology?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend book(s) about Norse Mythology. After the GOW 2018 game their history intrigues me. A simple book starting from how it all began and how things happened in Norse Mythology.

    submitted by /u/anish372
    [link] [comments]

    Missed a Horn of Blood Mead

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I've been replaying this FREAKING AWESOME GAME having not touched it since finishing the story a few days after it launched (I didn't have much time back then but now I do...!)

    I'm almost at endgame and have been doing loads of side quests and gear upgrades (Niflheim, Muspelheim, have killed 4 Valks etc) and have only just realised that my rage meter isn't full! I've missed a Horn of Blood Mead somewhere!

    Hoping to save myself from checking all locations, is there one (or two) that are commonly missed??

    Answers on a postcard! Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/pdwba
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    God of war 2 in a nutshell (animation)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel