• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    God of War | Spartan Fury [GIF]

    God of War | Spartan Fury [GIF]


    Spartan Fury [GIF]

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    God of War on a 175 inch projector..

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Thought you guys would appreciate my girlfriends' late Christmas present to me!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Hail to the King

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Drew this while waiting for our professor. Quite sad the dude didn't have enough bro time with Kratos.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Daddy.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Love the cinematic border! Wish I could play the game like this

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Kratos Monologues?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    For a class I'm in, I need to memorize a monologue from some type of media. As of now, I picked the monologue Morpheus gives Neo in the beginning of The Matrix. I'd love to use a GoW 2018 monologue instead but I'm not sure if there's one that's long enough.

    I tried to look through Google but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any suggestions? It should be around 2 minutes long. Maybe I'll just have to play through the game again, but I don't have enough time to do that before I have to deliver the monologue.

    submitted by /u/Dogrules23
    [link] [comments]

    Did I mess up by not getting the world serpent Armor during my first playthrough?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Yesterday, I found out about the secret puzzle in Tyr's temple after flipping the temple, that rewards you with the world serpent armor. I completed puzzle and opened the two chests, but all I got was skapslag and other resources.

    I'm currently playing through my fourth or fifth NG+ playthrough, and don't have the armor in my inventory and it's not available in the shop, so I'm assuming I messed up by not getting it during the initial non-NG+ playthrough.

    If that's the case, then I think that's kinda bullshit.

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye Faye

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Having more fun with photo mode by the day! More to come.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    My speculation on the sequel

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    This may have been thought of before, but here I go anyway So the game ends with Thor coming to the cabin, right? What if Kratos and Atreus battles Thor, Thor kills Kratos in the process (since it is predicted that Thor will fight Jormungandr in Ragnarok, I doubt Kratos would be able to kill him, bc of the storyline and stuff) like predicted on the murals in jotunheim, and Thor took Atreus back to Asgard , where he slowly grew into the name Loki and fulfilled the prophecy of Ragnarok (because of his hatred to the gods and the fact that Thor killed his father makes him hates the gods even further) It's just what I think may come next, feel free to prove me wrong because I really don't like where this could go. Also, sorry for bad English. It's not my first language.

    submitted by /u/fuckingupismymotto
    [link] [comments]

    Article CONSISTENTLY calls Kratos "Karto" and "Karto's"

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Just curious

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Does Faye's pyre burn in real time? Could you stand and respectfully watch her turn to ash?

    submitted by /u/MegaBlade26000
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all wanna here a joke?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Why do giants have the gift of prophecy?...Cuase their so tall the can see "further" then everyone else!... ... ... ... ... ...I'll see myself out.

    submitted by /u/MiloReyes-97
    [link] [comments]

    Teknede

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Ghost of Sparta for ps4

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Do you think that they'll ever do a ps4 or even Ps5 release of ghost of Sparta or the other GoW games? I know that they're on PsN but my internet sucks and can't stream games.

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel