• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    God of War | DAE hate them?

    God of War | DAE hate them?


    DAE hate them?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Eyes of the Ghost of Sparta by me [OC]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Probably the millionth post yall would read but...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Fuck. Just completed the game. Never was a fan of GOW since the game was basically played by everyone who owned a ps2. Still tried this one on pa4 few months back and just completed the story. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

    This has to be one of the favourite games I have played. The story, gameplay, music, graphics, everything was perfect. This game just looked like a really long movie with amazing goosebumps moments and many scenes where we ourselves could feel the spartan rage through us.

    Lastly, (because that's why I marked this post a spoiler) LOKI.

    The game developers have already left us on a cliffhanger, since all of us definitely want to know more about LOKI's storyline and how does it affect Kratos in the future. I cannot wait for the next game even if it may be a while till they start to even produce it.

    submitted by /u/dakkiboyy
    [link] [comments]

    Get a free God of War pre order bonus until Jan 10 here :

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    This reminds me of some of the boss fights

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Who is this creature in Helheim?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Hello, I have a question: Who is this bird in Helheim?

    When Kratos go in Helheim to get the heart of the guardian, in bottom we can see a ''bird'', looking at us.

    The question is: Who is he? Where he are? What he do here?

    I did a recording of this creature moving, in the part when Kratos are in the boat:
    Video

    submitted by /u/snoopy020
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed my first God of War game ever and I gotta say... what was I waiting for?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:29 PM PST

    It was such a fantastic experience and easily one of the greatest games I've ever played. I love the character development and how the relationship between Kratos and Atreus evolved throughout the game as well as the outstanding combat mechanics and variety of enemies and challenges/puzzles. I know you probably get a lot of these posts, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it, and I'll probably be going to back the older ones since I never played them before.

    submitted by /u/Gatorskin15
    [link] [comments]

    "Close your heart to it." Drawing by me [OC]

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Jormungandr

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I just noticed after your trip to Jotunheim Jormungandr disappears from the Lake Of Nine. Is this a glitch or is it intentional?

    submitted by /u/KratosGOW42019
    [link] [comments]

    Question about an alternate storyline for the latest game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    So, suppose the game started the same and Baldur came to Kratos' house and they fought. However, in this story, Baldur is never given immortality and the inability to feel physical sensations from Freya. He is still a God and hard to kill, but not immortal. And him and Freya still have a falling out over something.

    Kratos snaps his neck in the first fight and that's the end of Baldur. How do you think the rest of the story would play out?

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Axe or Blades of Chaos?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Queen Valkyrie

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:29 PM PST

    I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SIGRUN FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS AND IVE BEEN FIGHTING HER ALL DAY TODAY AND STILL. HAVEN'T. KILLED. HER!!! I'm so sick of this honestly but I can't give up. There's been so many times where I've been SOOOO close to killing her but I always die right before I get the perfect shot on her. I need motivation!!! I know I can do it I just need some encouragement!!! Anything is welcome :)

    submitted by /u/hnabulsi
    [link] [comments]

    They should’ve explained something before the end

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Like who's Loki? Honestly I love the game but they really could've blown our minds at the end. If they explained who Loki is throughout the game we would have an understanding of who he is and his significance, and then when we find out Atreus is Loki it'd be like bruh. But the way it is now only people who know who Loki is get that awesome feeling tbh I still don't know who Loki is

    submitted by /u/iXorpe
    [link] [comments]

    Round 2 *SPOILERS*

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Just finished the second fight with Baldur "Round 2". Even though it was mostly cinematic, that was the most beautifully intense battle i've ever seen in a video game. I could feel Kratos' rage the entire time.

    submitted by /u/BrandonD40
    [link] [comments]

    Should I up the difficulty for NG+

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    I just beat the game on give me a challenge (read I beat the main story as well as Sigrun.) and minus a few annoying parts I had a ton of fun. So I was wondering if I should up the challenge for my next playthrough or not.

    submitted by /u/Jesterofgames
    [link] [comments]

    It took me a year before I finally got to play GOW4, and holy shit this game is fucking amazing

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Coming from someone whose first gaming experience was finishing ghost of sparta on the psp and then begging his family for chains of olympus and absolutely playing it like crack, this game is truly what a reboot should be.

    Cory Balrog said it best when the players of GOW have grown up with the game and the GOW4 captures that perfectly. I was hooked on the earlier games because of the sheer action and gore but I think I wouldn't enjoy it if I played it as an adult, thats why the franchise desperately needed a break after acension.

    This is probably the 10000th appreciation post here, but I'd still like to thank Santa Monica Studios and I'm patiently waiting for whats next. If it comes to buying a PS5, I will 100% buy it just for God of War 5.

    submitted by /u/jotar0_
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for everything you've done and everything you continue to do SIE Santa Monica. You've lost people along the way, but their positions were filled with equally talented and hard-working individuals to take up their duties. Thank you for building a legacy for us

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Best God of War Merch?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    I recently finished God of War and I love it so much that for the first time I am seriously considering buying video game merch. I'm not looking for anything crazy or expensive, but I'd like to know what you guys think is some of the coolest GoW merch to get. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/sbhatia01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel