• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    God of War | So I'm level 9 and my weapons and armor are fully upgraded. Last thing to do before facing Sigrun

    God of War | So I'm level 9 and my weapons and armor are fully upgraded. Last thing to do before facing Sigrun


    So I'm level 9 and my weapons and armor are fully upgraded. Last thing to do before facing Sigrun

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I drew Jörmungandr

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Wish me luck!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    That poor tree

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    So what do you guys think? Tell me everything so I can improve.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Wish me luck, lads

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Ladies and gents-! Here's THAT God's face

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Today is a good day. Beat her on Give Me A Balanced Experience on NG+ on my third try. I got her down to her last health bar and she put me down, but I had a resurrection stone and clobbered her with Spartan rage

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Can you kill something that big?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    You may have beaten Sigrun on GMGOW difficulty. But no max upgraded armor, epic enchantments and perfect reaction time can you prepare you for a battle with the Son of a Shepherd. He makes Hel-Walkers and Draugr equally tremble in fear. He's the reason Midgard is so quiet and absent of human life

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Dread The Fight Next Game...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Anyone knows how to fix this? This happens at the beginning when you go to the temple

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I feel so accomplished! Thank you to the community for the help and tips!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    The original Preorder skins are available for FREE in the store. Its says until the 6th on this tweet but I've just downloaded there. May aswell give it a try

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Kratos vs Colossal Titan (Attack On Titan).

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    How many playthroughs of the game have you completed at this point?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I'm just curious as to how many times you've gone through the whole story and what you look forward to in the next game(s)

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Valks & Game Difficulty

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    So i have completed the game on the difficulty "Give Me A Challenge". I am now looking to take on the Valkyries. If i lower the difficulty in order to beat them are there any penalties? Like will they drop less or weaker gear/rewards?

    submitted by /u/BrandonD40
    [link] [comments]

    I Beat Sigrun on GMGOW With Only the Blades

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Girlfriend says she finished game, is she right?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    I got my girlfriend God of War as a Christmas present, and she's been playing it pretty much nonstop. A couple days ago she told me, however, that she finished the game after only visiting 3 realms. She said she spread the mother's ashes and the credits started rolling.

    My question is: is this truly the end of the game? Besides just killing monsters and gear farming, is there any more story to the game? She doesn't want to play without story

    submitted by /u/thr0w4wayyy765
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos and boy VS Sigrun

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    How to upgrade the Infinity Gauntlet

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:19 AM PST

    i'm one dragon tears short and I already freed Fafnir and Otr. I want to upgrade this before going into new game plus. P.S why isn't my gauntlet shoot projectiles??

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to defeating sigrun for GMGOW and lower difficulties ! I’ve noticed a lot of people on this subreddit are having issues with sigrun so i decided to write my tips and thoughts. Hope this can help you guys !

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Just remember to learn her patterns. Fully upgraded armor alone won't do it. Patience, patience, patience.

    Here are some tips for you:

    -If she moves to your right, dodge right - if she moves to your left, block her swing attacks - in difficulties less than GMGOW, if she flies up in the air, use Atreus's arrows to interrupt her attacks( in GMGOW, you have to throw your axe at her if she uses the staff slam attack) - when she does the blinding attack, either look away from her or do a quick turn for a couple seconds and then look back -Valhalla stomp attacks in GMGOW Are completely different from lower difficulties. If she does Valhalla stomps just keep rolling as soon as she jumps up into the air if you're lower in difficulty. You may have to get the timing down pact on your own. Can't really explain it on reddit. - if you're playing on GMGOW Valhalla stomps can be dodged by simply side stepping since there will be a fireball attack right before the stomp. If you roll you will be stomped. You must get the timing perfect on your own. Learn how long it takes for the attack. It will take some time to learn how to dodge every single one. - most of the time if she comes straight at you really quickly you can just block. She'll either do her spinning wing attack or do her unblockable wing melee attack. It's really a 50/50 with her. You must dodge her unblockable attack though.

    All in all, you must be patient with sigrun. Yes you will die multiple times until the point where you wanna break your remote but like others have said it's a marathon, not a sprint. I highly advise you learn how to parry and dodge perfectly and if you can do that i suggest you use the mark of kvasir enchantment or talisman so you can slow down time on last second dodges and get a few more hits in during that period. I've gone from dying every single time facing sigrun to doing no damage runs against her. Anyways good luck and don't quit. You guys got this !

    If you guys have any other question, feel free to ask. I may have left a couple things out but I'll be able to answer any question when it comes to sigrun.

    submitted by /u/ahcyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Blood mead in Hel

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Hello! I've been trophy hunting and I need one more horn of blood mead to reach the maximum. However, I think I missed the one in Hel when you are on the ship and I was wondering if I could get back to it and if not if there is more than 9 Nornir Chests with blood mead in the game.

    submitted by /u/Kioshiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Even though it's up to personal preference, what attachments, emblems and other armor and weapon enhancements have a good balance of having a high DPS as well as quick cool down time?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I'm just trying to explore the gameplay a little bit and switch things up maybe.

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel