• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    God of War | "DON'T BE SORRY BE BETTER "- KRATOS

    God of War | "DON'T BE SORRY BE BETTER "- KRATOS


    "DON'T BE SORRY BE BETTER "- KRATOS

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Found some Norse on Freya's necklace

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Not 100% sure if this is a spoiler but just to be safe (look at your own risk) ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    After over 10 years, I finally 100% all 8 games

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    God of War (2018) wins Playstation Blog second place for GOTD

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    "Father and son", a piece i dedicated to my dad �� hope ya'll like it! ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:17 AM PST

    The destiny of Kratos is fight against Thor.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Kratos, a cheeky capture from me.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    I have obtain the glowing gem of nine! Just have to make a quick stop before going into give me god of war new game+ lend me your spartan rage.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    (SPOILERS) I'm Confused About a Particular Atreus Arc

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Hi All. I just finished the main story last night, and I'm a little confused about a specific part of Atreus' arc. I'll put the rest in spoiler tags just to be safe:

    When Kratos tells Atreus he is a God, this "cures" the "sickness" he had, right? (which, if I understand correctly, was just some sort of internal turmoil related to a God thinking he's a mortal). I think I get that part. This, of course, kicks off a period where Atreus devolves really quickly into thinking he's pretty hot stuff. The quickness with which he turns "evil" (I realize that's a pretty intense and probably inaccurate word, but I couldn't come up with an easier one-word way to describe his personality shift) seems extreme, and I'm wondering if I missed something (dialogue, etc) explaining what happened. I got particularly confused by the end of this particular arc. He switches back to his "old self" incredibly quickly, too, and I don't recall any in-game explanation for exactly what happened.

    Did the fight with Baldur on the back of the dragon and getting launched into Helheim just sort of shake the cobwebs loose and make him realize he was being ridiculous, or did something more "real" happen? Also, when he sees the vision in Hel of himself killing Thor's son (I can't remember his name), the way he reacts (a few lines to the effect of "that wasn't me") almost sounds less like just regret, and more like he literally doesn't remember the events occurring....was he possessed or something during this period (it would explain the weirdly fast shift to and back from the new personality, but I don't recall anything specific suggesting/indicating it).

    Anyway, just wondering if I missed some obvious or explicit explanation for this portion of the story. It just seemed a little disjointed to me compared to the rest of the flow.

    Thanks in advance for any thoughts/clarifications.

    submitted by /u/veryhappyelephant
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get this chest

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    New Game Plus Armor

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    What new armor, talismans and enchantments do I get in NG+ and how do I get 'em?

    submitted by /u/OnionsInRegalia
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game for the first time and... (No Spoilers please)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:27 PM PST

    ... it's one of the greatest games I've ever played. I've been gaming for 30+ years. Like god damn. I'm most impressed by the story, characters, and character development (which are so often neglected--even in RPGs these days)--but every facet of this game was just top notch. I liked the original series, which had always been fairly shallow to me, but this one just took it up 10 notches. Nothing was held back.

    Just had to gush about this to someone. Bravo!

    I'm going to take a break (to get my emotions in order)... and then I'll be back for the valkyries and any other optional stuff I may have missed.

    submitted by /u/Donotpostanything
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS) Trying to Understand Realm Travel and the Bridge

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hi All, this is going to be a long one I think. tl;dr is that I don't feel like I fully grasp the relationship between the realm travel room/mechanics, the "real" bridge and towers in midgard, and everything else associated with them...curious if somebody can lay it all out in a way that makes sense to me. Good luck; I'm a little slow :)

    Ok so if my memory serves me (I just finished my first story playthrough last night), the bridge in Midgard gets manually moved twice throughout the events of the story, and then also moves anytime you return to Midgard after traveling somewhere else, meaning (I think) it points at 4 locations over the course of the game. Most of the moves took place before I feel like I'd been fully introduced to the idea of the realms, towers, etc, so any mention of where the bridge was being moved or why went in one ear and out the other.

    1) I don't know where it starts out pointing when you first arrive at the lake...is this significant?

    2) Kratos moves it himself relatively early in the story. If I'm remembering right, it's in preparation for traveling to Alfheim for the first time, so I assume he points it at that tower?

    3) After you get Mimir, he talks to the world serpent, who moves the bridge a second time...to where? The (non-existent) Jotunheim tower?

    4) My sense is that any time you travel to another realm and then back to Midgard, the bridge will be connected to the Vanaheim tower. Is this meaningful? That physical tower is the path to the mountain, so from a gameplay perspective I think I get it, but I'm confused about the relationship between the towers in Midgard and their respective realms. IS there any relationship?

    This leads me to some other questions....when you travel via the realm travel room, does the bridge in Midgard move along with the model on the table? Like if somebody else was standing on the bridge in Midgard while I'm inside messing around with my bifrost will the person in Midgard experience the bridge rotating to link up with the tower representing the Realm I'm traveling to? What would happen if somebody else (with their own bifrost presumably) went into the Midgard "version" of the travel room after me, and went somewhere else?

    Also, what was flipping the travel room over all about? I gather there were duplicate (upside-down) versions of each of the doors/crystals...what's the point of those? Other than allowing us to reach the unity stone (or whatever it was called), I didn't really understand what we were changing by flipping the room over....did it change something fundamental about how travel between the various realms works?

    Thanks in advance for any discussion on the subject!

    submitted by /u/veryhappyelephant
    [link] [comments]

    It is Friday my boys

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Nathan fillion as thor ???? !!!!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Few hours ago Nathan fillion posted a pic with jeremy davies and taged cory barlog on Instagram and Twitter.. What you guys think is he casted in god of war 5 . Also santa monica studio's narrative animator with a username of "kim Newman" on Twitter posted a pic wearing a motion capture suit and tagged santa monica 😁

    submitted by /u/shardul_prasad
    [link] [comments]

    Question about (unique?) crafting materials - GoW2018

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I'm still on my very first playthrough (hard) and am enjoying every second of this game. In games like these I am always afraid to upgrade gear and buy new stuff that has "rare" items as a price to pay. Keeping that in mind I have a relatively easy question: I already found out that the Traveller crafting stuff is exclusively used to craft the Traveler armor set. What about other items like Dragontears, Corrupted Stone, Inextinguishable Fire, Inconsistent Ore, Icy Catalyst, Pure Essence Of The Worlds, etc. (only roughly translated from German - might all be called differently, but similar) that seem limited by only a few each? Are they only used for one item/set or am I better off keeping them far into the game because there might be another crying recipe needing them?

    An example: I'm currently thinking about upgrading my Hraezla Farmadr axe pummel, but it needs a Corrupted Stone and can be upgraded twice. I got two stones, but I'm not sure if I could possibly use the on another item later.

    Sorry for the base formatting - I'm writing from my phone, right now. Thanks for answers in advance.

    submitted by /u/GFHeady
    [link] [comments]

    Mc axe-you can’t touch this

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Blade of Olympus

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Is blade of Olympus the strongest weapon used by kratos?

    submitted by /u/B3RED
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: I liked the greek games better than the norse one.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I've been a huge fan of the franchise since the first game. I always loved the combat, the puzzles, the lore and basically everything got better with every new game (except Ascension). There may have been some imperfections here and there, but every game deserved at least a 9 out of 10 (7.5 for Ascension). The word "epic" is used way too much, but the GoW series was truly epic in every sense of the word. It basically ruined action games for me, as no other game could ever compare.

    What I loved most was probably Kratos' rage and agression. Seeing him butcher everything and everyone standing in his way was always so satisfying, from slowly pushing the blades through a minotaur's mouth to bashing in Hercules' skull to snapping Poseidon's neck after pushing his eyes into his brain (the absolute highlight of the series to me).

    I was quite disappointed with the direction they took with the latest game. Kratos being calm seems quite out of character. They literally had him picking flowers! The Ghost of Sparta, the God of War, Destroyer of Worlds was picking flowers to save a boar's life at the request of some woman he just met! The Kratos I knew would never even consider such a thing. He'd probably decapitate anyone that would ask him to do so. Also, the combat feels slower and less over-the-top without the jumping, magic and crazy combos. I feel like a vocal minority thought Kratos was too violent, while the silent majority couldn't get enough of him.

    Anyway, with all of that said, I still like the norse game (it even had me crying when we finally got the blades back) and I finished it 4 or 5 times. I give it an 8 out of 10. I just really miss the old Kratos.

    Does anyone else feel the same? If not, can you explain what makes the norse game so much better to you than the greek ones?

    submitted by /u/Poiter85
    [link] [comments]

    Blades of Chaos drawing I drew the other night on handmade paper and used gold calligraphy ink for the runes. [OC]

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel