• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    God of War | Dem feet consume

    God of War | Dem feet consume


    Dem feet consume

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Kratos, Atreus & Zeus

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Just started GOW and i was blown away by this battle.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Twitter user @Farore5 found this cool comparison between GoW2 and GoW4. Both directed by Cory Barlog

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    One of the most badass and cinematic boss fights I've ever played

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Hel

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Gow free holiday skins & armor set till 6th Jan

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    About to play GoW for the first time! Any tips?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:34 AM PST

    I finally managed it after 5 long hours

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Let's discuss: Theory for the future of GOW trilogy

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:37 AM PST

    I just finished God of War, and it was one hell of a journey. I've been thinking about Atreus actually being Loki and how this would actually play out in the new games. One theory I had was that Freya would offer Odin her loyalty in order to avenge Baldur (she seemed terrifyingly broken and angry after Baldur's death). After an encounter with Thor (following the secret ending), a beaten Kratos would lose Atreus as he would be taken away by Thor to Asgard. While Kratos and Mimir fight through all of the realms trying to find a way to get to Atreus, Freya would work on bewitching him. This turns him into the Loki we know. The god of mischief. This would be Odin and Freya's secret weapon, since we now see the closeness between Kratos and Atreus after scattering the ashes. Eventually, the only way for Atreus to be freed is for him to kill Kratos (we know something like this may happen because of the prophesy in the Jotnar temple). The grief he experiences in doing this sends him on a rampage to destroy Thor (if Kratos hasn't already killed him), Freya, and Odin in the final game of the trilogy. Id love to hear your thoughts

    submitted by /u/juicymonkey12
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to press "exit game" option every time

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Whenever I finish playing I press "exit game" after manual saving. Do I need to press this, if I've already manual saved? Probably a dumb question just might make my life easier if I can just close the app instead of waiting around to exit

    submitted by /u/Tsar1234
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit this game is fucking *phenomonal*

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Latecomer here, it's an absolute cracker as most of you already know; geez am I kicking myself for waiting so long.

    The things I really love about this game is how Zelda and Metroid Prime this game is.

    There is nothing superfluous or extraneous; every single thing has a purpose and if you are puzzled by something you can trust that it's purpose will be revealed somewhere down the track.

    Everything pretty-much works flawlessly and it has been polished to within an inch of its life; if you dont have as much time for gaming anymore this can be important.

    It absolutely shits on other games released riddled with bugs, glitches, crashes etc.; I am progressing slowly, doing everything, enjoying taking my time, and in 20-30 hours there has been one single instance of tbe game crashing, which my have even been the fault of my tired old OG PS4, I don't know.

    Coupled with this, and even more impressively is the fact that I bought it 2nd-hand, and, stuck with mobile/cell-only data, haven't even downloaded any patches etc., and it has still run pretty-much perfect.

    It does away with endless, interminable, boring-as-fuck cutscenes and dialogue scenes.

    I'm on a relatively ordinary Full-HD tv, and it looks goddamn amazing.

    Big wraps/props to Sony Interactive and Santa Monica Studios for taking the time and care, and having the patience, to release a completed, thoroughly play-tested product, it is unbelievably impressive these days, and I hope other publishers take note that this should be the norm, not the exception.

    submitted by /u/793F
    [link] [comments]

    Advice: I’ve never played any God Of War games

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Im obviously Interested in starting the franchise and was wondering if you guys could help me out? I own a PS4 and can see a lot of games are available on the PS now, is there a certain order I should play them?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/medicinedispenser1
    [link] [comments]

    My game dara got corrupted.....

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    So I was playing God of War and I just defeated Magni and Modi and I just unsealed my 2nd magic seal door. Atreus says, "Hey, I just realised something...." (Or something like that) and he's cut off by the PS4 closing the game and telling me that "The data for the following application is corrupted. Delete the application from the PS4, then download it again from [Library] on the home screen."

    If I do uninstall the game, do I lose all of my story progress? Or is there some other way to fix the data? I really don't want to redo the week's worth of progress because of some random form of bad luck. I must enlist you all for assistance please. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ultra_Instinct_Timmy
    [link] [comments]

    Cory Barlog is looking to tell the story behind Kratos and Faye meeting

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    What If Chris Hemsworth Plays As Thor In God of War 5?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    A Porta Azul de Alfheim, God of War PS4 #10 Gameplay Dublado em portuguê...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Kratos art.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Konunsgard realm tear glitch?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    So I have one more realm tear in Konunsgard. I know the location, it is shown on the map, but when I go there there is no realm tear? And it is listed as undiscovered in the region completion.

    submitted by /u/jekim1990
    [link] [comments]

    Realms order help please

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Possible Spoilers

    I just conpleted the acquirements gor Jotunheim. Kinda want to go to Muspelheim first. Or does the story take you there?

    submitted by /u/honingkweker
    [link] [comments]

    Just Platinum'd God of War on the PS4...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Oh my lord, this game had me hook, line and sinker - I finished it in just about 2.5 weeks. I've never been so engrossed in the lore of a game, and the design is just so beautiful! I never want to see another valkyrie again though. I just can't say enough about how well executed this was - the right amount of collectables, great customisable combat, and plenty of puzzles. Honestly, a 10/10 game.

    submitted by /u/QuietlyFirrion
    [link] [comments]

    Appreciation post

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Long post

    I don't know if any one will even read this but I recently picked up the ps4 bundle with the last of us, horizon zero dawn, and god of war. I tired horizon zero dawn didn't think it was horrible just not the type of game I wanted to play right now and I'm waiting to play threw the last of us until the second version comes out. That being said I was really hesitant about giving god of war a shot. I played a few of them in the past and wasn't really blown away by them. Then I tried this amazing game just a few hours ago and was completely blown away. Just everything about it so far has been nothing less then amazing the game play to the story are just awesome. I've recently become a single father (divorce) and am still trying to figure things out and watching kratos admit he wasn't ready for it really hit close to home for me. I'm really glad I decided to give it a shot and am looking forward to putting many more hours into this game!

    submitted by /u/Xxsllewxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel