• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    God of War | Lonely life vs Family life

    God of War | Lonely life vs Family life


    Lonely life vs Family life

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Mini Kratos

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Im a little late but beat it, got the armor fully upgraded, and killed Sigrun. Amazing game!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Finally got the Steelbook

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Guess who's happy!!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    So I've been spending a good amount of time with Brok and Sindri. And after some lucrative hacksilver investments and weapon technology advancement, I think I'm finally ready for NG+ on GMGOW. Those Valkyries are in for a rough time

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Artwork- Kratos sketch

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Just Finished God of War for the first time and this is my review

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    First of all the graphics are outstandingly good and the game looks beautiful always. The story is one of my favourite God of war stories as the concept of mixing Norse mythology with Kratos Greek mythology was really well done also I loved to see Kratos and Atreaus relationship become stronger throughout the game.

    The combat is amazing and it reminds me of the batman arkham series combat. lastly the open world concept is the icing in the cake as the game allows you to explore not just midgard but different realms and the amount of tasks seem endless.

    All in all this game is one of my all time favourites and I'm praying for a God of War 5 :)

    submitted by /u/BigBoyKrusty678
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun Killed in 56 seconds on GMGOW+ - Zeus Armor

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    A question bout Helheim

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Is there a way to cross the bridge of the damned and get Nornir chest after end of the story or ill have to start NG+ and if i start it will i lose trophies?

    submitted by /u/MemeDealer0515
    [link] [comments]

    10 BEST Games Of The Decade (2010-19)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Blue flickering textures

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Hi i noticed when i spin camera fast some kind of blue textures start appearing. I also had that bug in jedi fallen order but i found that it cant get fixed because of game engine. Anyone else noticed that in gow. I recently bought it for my ps4 slim. Every graphical demabding game i have runs good so far. Even re2 remake.

    submitted by /u/Fzunho
    [link] [comments]

    TRAILER FOR Dante’s Redemption: ACT1 - THE GREAT GOD OF WAR KRATOS

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Soul devourer/eater in some mines

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    A corpse of what seems to be a soul devourer or eater is in some mines or caves (can't remember exactly which) and i'm unable to fight it because i think it has some rocks on it, which look like the kind you can clear with the explosive red rocks (the ones that explode with Atreus's shock arrows). I've tried attacking and shooting that body but doesn't react, and doesn't seem exactly dead, just asleep. More detail: it's laying next to a river that goes through a cave in midgard.

    Help, pls.

    submitted by /u/thereisnonothing
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfaction

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Watching Modi cry like a little bitch when you 'spartan rage' in Tyr's Vault truly made me smile. Talk about satisfying, watching him hitting Atreus and acting all mighty but not having the power to hold down Kratos.

    Loving this game!

    submitted by /u/ExplodingKnowledge
    [link] [comments]

    So how exactly does leveling up work?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I mean, I know I can keep buying and upgrading armor and my weapons. But anytime I go to do so, I either don't have enough money or not enough resources.

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game today. This scene followed by the first song in the credits legit gave me goosebumps. Such a great cliffhanger and all-around damn great game. SIE Santa Monica really outdid themselves

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Meme of War

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Do you think its possible to beat the queen of suckers with lvl7

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Zeus wallpaper

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Hello, good night. A few minutes ago I finished making a Zeus wallpaper, and would like to hear from you.
    Could you tell me what you think and suggest improvements?
    I took the Zeus photo from the internet, and all the other elements were me that I added (planets, lights, lighting, color), and the ''powers'' it has in the photo have no connection to the game.
    NOTE: This is the second wallpaper of this type I make, I ask you to be polite.
    The photo is below.
    Thanks.
    Wallpaper

    submitted by /u/snoopy020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel