• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    God of War | I remember seeing this for the first time and being blown away.

    God of War | I remember seeing this for the first time and being blown away.


    I remember seeing this for the first time and being blown away.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Kratos in each game when he is killed or sent to Hades.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    For the glory of Sparta

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I'm following a goretober prompt list, day 16 theme is "sick" and I just had to draw the Boy since he got me worried... hope you like it!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I’m wondering why we’re getting a new update?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Was able to beat all the Valkyries without getting hit on my stream the other night. It took me quite a few tries, and definitely a few 'reload from checkpoints,' but I finally got it. Thank you to everyone who watched!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Is that a mistletoe tattoo on his shoulder?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Platinum trophy not popping!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Today I just got 100% in Midgard. After I beat Sigrun all I needed was the last raven outside the council of 8 and that completed Midgard to 100% but the trophy didn't pop for Beneath the Surface and that's the last trophy I need for platinum. I noticed I still have 4 treasure maps incomplete. Do treasures affect that trophy? And I have one more labor that's not competed too. But that's it! Any ideas?

    Edit: I noticed the treasure maps IS a trophy in itself... and also when I rode a boat randomly to iron cove and docked the Beneath the Surface trophy popped.

    submitted by /u/Fano_93
    [link] [comments]

    I made a sketch of angry Kratos

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble after the new update

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    So i just had this urge to play gow after it update and gave me kind of a reminder, and when i booted it up went into new game+ and the first scene of the game kicks in it literally won't let me swing my axe to chop down the tree ive made multiple new save files and everything can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/didi_ramkat
    [link] [comments]

    Does Kratos have a soul?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Sorry for the two part question - Just watched the scene were he kills Baldur and tells Atrius that he killed his own father, Zeus. Interestingly, he mentioned that he made a deal with a god [Ares] that cost him his soul. So does he not have a soul? Secondly, I notice they refer to Kratos as a god, and not a Demi god or mortal in the game. Is he fully a god now?

    submitted by /u/Piano-Guy-95
    [link] [comments]

    Aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I just beat Sigrun, finished the last of my labors, and got my 2nd ever platinum trophy all at once! (Mind, I was on Give Me A Balanced Experience, but she's still a fuckin' bitch and a half lol)

    I haven't had a boss fight make me shout something when I (finally) win outside of a Souls-like in at least a fucking decade. I hit her with the Wrath of the Frost Ancient, and I saw that R3 prompt as it was firing. I hit it and yelled "YEAH, BITCH! WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! NOW GIMME THEM WIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!"

    I lost count of my losses against her before that win. Onwards to my first NG+ on anything that isn't a Souls-like or a "Tales of" series RPG...

    Thank you for letting me rant lol. Keep your axe arm strong!

    submitted by /u/ArchCannamancer
    [link] [comments]

    Time- Graphic

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm gonna make a graphic of the time needed to complete the PS Collection games and God Of War 4 is one of them. Official times are always wrong and indicates less time than it really takes, so I'm asking the time that the players took of every PS collection games in their own subreddits, help will be appreciated!

    •How many time (approximately) did you take to complete God Of War 4 main story? •How many times (approximately) did you take to complete God Of War 4 main story + extras? (Not including any DLC)

    submitted by /u/gabriel_GAGRA
    [link] [comments]

    God of War III Remastered - 1.02 update released ... ��

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    So i turned on my PS4 minutes ago and, surprise surprise, God of War III Remastered, released 5 years ago, just got its second update now: the 1.02 version.

    In the update history section, it only says "Errors fixing." ... May we expect actually anything more than just this? Hidden, i would say? Like some PS4 Pro support... or PS5? 😏

    submitted by /u/PeteryChavez
    [link] [comments]

    Giving me heavy God Of War Summit Vibes

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    God of war 4 has a update

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    What is it is it important

    submitted by /u/Balorclub35
    [link] [comments]

    Both God of Wars required an update...could this mean anything?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    What's the effect to the world if Kratos died?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    So, we know that Gods hold a certain aspect of the world. Unlike mortals who, if they died, they go to hell, when Gods died, their bodies explode, creating a destructive effect on the world.

    So, If Kratos were to die, hypothetically, since he's a full pledged God now for some reason, will he blew up like an atomic bomb just like Ares?

    Edit: I noticed others pointing out that Kratos basically just yeeted out of hell every time he died, so him dying now, in god of war 4 onwards, will probably have no fancy effect, e.g. poseidon's death causing a world flooding, hades' death releasing souls of hell, etc...

    But you need to remember that every time Kratos died, he was a MORTAL, not a god. In GoW2, his godhood was siphoned from him thus he died a mortal. The same applied to every other death, he was mortal. But in GoW4, he claimed that he's a god, not a demigod. So this means, that he could potentially cause an effect upon death like other greek gods' deaths.

    submitted by /u/white_dreams47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel