• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    God of War | YOU ARE BEING SAVED, PLEASE DO NOT RESIST.

    God of War | YOU ARE BEING SAVED, PLEASE DO NOT RESIST.


    YOU ARE BEING SAVED, PLEASE DO NOT RESIST.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    My take on LEGO Leviathan

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Amazing scupture made by Brazilian artist J.aguiar.arts

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I hate revenants.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    That's it, that's my post. I just hate them.

    submitted by /u/green_mango_
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Is my game glitched?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Where did you start your first God of War experience?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    First Valkyrie, I heard they were hard to kill so I was careful and managed to slowly first kill her. I might need to upgrade my gear for the next one

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    A NO HEALTH challange to stream on Youtube

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I am thinking about uploading a challenge series. Basically play the entire game on youtube at max difficulty but since that ISN'T interesting to many, I will not open any Health Chests. The question is which game to start the Challange ? Link to my Youtube channel Like n Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt_zynRPQWL8FGLL3qt2hMA

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/K_Lelouch
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve put this difficulty off for ages. Not sure why, but now I can finally rest.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Is Cory Barlog Directing the next game as well?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Cory did an amazing job on GOW 2018 so I'm Hoping he returns but these rumors that are flying around are worrying me

    submitted by /u/Nono-Tenxin
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think would have happened if Kratos was a power hungry god?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    How would the series change if Kratos wanted power (and revenge as well)?

    I believe he would have kept the BoO and the power of Hope for himself (and in consequence becoming the most powerful being in existence).

    Edit: I know he isn't, it's just an hypothetical question

    submitted by /u/ArmZealousideal8305
    [link] [comments]

    If you time it right and enter focus mode while transitioning out of rage mode kratos looks like this

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Help with God of War Ascension trophy

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Can someone please help me. I've looked all over the internet and can't seem to find an answer. I'm currently doing a trophy run of God of War Ascension (yes I know its an old game but still fun) and I'm having issues with the artifacts "No Drake" trophy. When I'm going over the blinking dots where the artifact is supposed to be I push R1 and the dot just stops blinking and nothing happens. It doesn't tell me I have the artifact or nothing.

    I read that you have to delete the GOW Ascension game utility data in order to reset them. I did this and still the same problem occurs when doing chapter select. Do I have to create an entire new profile and start a new game to find them after deleting the data? Please help cause this is my last trophy needed for platinum.

    submitted by /u/Kekster789
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot to post this when I got it, but I received this awesome GoW shirt for my birthday.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember the demos that were included on the god of war acension disk?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I really want to know what they were since I'm trying to find a really specific one. It was kinda like Mario maker and geometry dash in the sense that the levels make music and you can make your own levels.

    submitted by /u/blahblah543217
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Notebook Inspired in God of war 4 with faux leather

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    YT- smys98

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    First time fighting Sigrun

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Well lads my time has finally come to fight and defeat Sigrun for the first time. I'm still playing on my original run of the game so this isn't a NG+ I'm only limited to certain stuff like obviously I can't get the Zeus armor :( at least I think not. Anyways any tips on armor or enchantments to use? Any runic attacks specifically? Pommels? I'm currently level 8 and have the full set Ivaldi's deadly mist but not fully upgraded. My axe and blades are though. Is there better than this one? From what I've seen I don't think so. Anyways any tips are greatly appreciated! I love this game and I love this community! Best game ever!

    submitted by /u/the_mexaztec
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal boat trip

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Work in progress - The Evolution of Atreus (AUTHOR: Raquel Cornejo)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    HELP! Missing Ancient

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys need help. My last of the ancient labour says I've killed 5 out of 6 ancients. But the bestiary has

    Stone Lava Ice Frost Fire Forrest

    Which is 6?? I've just finished NG+ so not sure if the bestiary has just passed over or I have killed them all and it's a glitch. Anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/hakuchikara
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel