• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    God of War | Figured you guys would enjoy this

    God of War | Figured you guys would enjoy this


    Figured you guys would enjoy this

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    God of War: Ragnarok - Fenrir Wolf Fan Concept.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Equipped Kratos

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Made my own version

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    We must be better than this.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    What a story and what a beautiful Video game !

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    After 2 years of running away from spoilers, I finally had the time and chance to play the 2018 God of war... And finished the story tonight.

    This is seriously a console defining video game and man i had doubts whether i will buy PS5 or not, but now I will surely do for Ragnarok. Cant wait to blast Thor and Odin in Asgard !

    submitted by /u/Shinbo999
    [link] [comments]

    Well my beard is ready for Halloween to play Kratos...but my abs and pecs are a different story entirely.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Finally, I beat Sigrun in GMGOW. I can sleep well tonight.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    “Awaken again the cradle of the world”. I forgot how spectacular the game is.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    [Screenshot] The time draws near...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Men literally too angry to die

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    What is the LAMEST way you can think of for Thor to die?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I'd say he'd up and die to a heart attack before even touching Kratos.

    submitted by /u/BatmanArkhamZd
    [link] [comments]

    What if we take mjolnir and integrate it to the axe?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I started my journey today

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Sigrun boss fight

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Omg i knew this boss was going to be tough one but just omg . So this was my second playthrough and in the first one i only fighted 3 valkyries so i wanted to kill them all this time. Except Göndul none was that hard. I was playing on Normal difficulty bc I'm not the most pro player at the world. i was ready to be fighting her for couple hours i knew she was most powerfull boss but that fight took me over 7 hours to beat on just normal difficulty. I'm exhausted, not sure if that took that long bc im noob or just even on normal difficulty sigrun is just EXTREMELY hard.

    Nope never doing it again i'm not playin god of war until New one.

    submitted by /u/eanwen0
    [link] [comments]

    Could Magni, Modi, and Baldur make an appearance in God of War: Ragnarok?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Not sure if this has been said before, but here goes. After defeating Magni and Modi, Mimir mentions how the gods must find their own way to Valhalla. So I thought about how we could possibly see and face them again should Kratos and Atreus find themselves in Asgard come Ragnarok. So what do you guys think, is it possible?

    submitted by /u/Shut-up-and-die
    [link] [comments]

    Loom of thaith go brrrrrrrrrrr

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    My proudest gaming moment ever, my second platinum ever, one of my favourite games ever, I'm so ready for ragnarök!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Challenge idea: ghost of Sparta mode

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Ghost of Sparta mode: You use a ng+ save on gmgow and you can only use the blades and Zeus armour with little to no use of Atreus. And if you already have it, you could use the Spartan shield.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/youjustgotvectored06
    [link] [comments]

    What Constitutes a "Killing Blow" Against a God in the GoW Universe?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So I know in the origional trilogy Kratos had the "power to kill a god" from Pandora's Box, but what kind of hit actually has to land to kill a god?

    I ask, because after just finishing my 2nd playthrough, the final Baldur fight had me very curious about this. During that fight, Kratos lodges his axe right into Baldur's collarbone area at one point while slicing him up with the blades multiple times. However, a neck snap at the end is ultimately the killing blow. Then during the Magni fight an axe hit is the killing blow, but this is after landing multiple other huge axe hits throughout the fight.

    I'm curious to hear the communities take on this. Pesonally, it might sound kind of silly, but I envision it as if all the gods essentially have a real-life health bar, where they can take an insane amount of would-be killing blows, but unless you land one when their health is way down, it's ineffective to actually finish them off.

    Interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this!

    submitted by /u/PhilipColts
    [link] [comments]

    Love my new lock screen :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel