• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    God of War | Too true

    God of War | Too true


    Too true

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    6 year old kids: watching cartoons, playing hide and seek

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Now this is epic!!!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Veithurgard

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Angry man

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    God of War Ruined Amon Amarth for Me

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Ever since I played God of War (and especially now that I'm replaying it) every time I listen to Amon Amarth glorifying the Aesir gods like in Twilight of the Thunder God I just think "listen to this ridiculous Aesir propaganda demonizing the Giants." So thanks a lot Kratos.

    submitted by /u/TheRealCouch94
    [link] [comments]

    Breathtaking moment

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Why am I so bad at that game?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Like, I play on "Just give me a story" and still everything kills me, am I just bad at the game or is that normal? Especially some bosses (the valkyrie in Musplheim) are kicking my ass, like, seriously, how can that be?

    submitted by /u/Dude_MacDude
    [link] [comments]

    Daudi Hamarr story dialogue (possible spoiler alert).

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed the conversation between Atreus and Kratos when entering the room that Boi mentions he hears Daudi's thoughts but Kratos brushes it off (your emotions again, boy?) at the beginning of the storyline? Yet if you go there after "The Sickness", the conversation is different because they are now aware of Atreus's abilities. The detail that's Santa Monica Studios has put in still amazes me.

    submitted by /u/thespanishdutchman
    [link] [comments]

    IMDb is showing a Feb 5th 2021 release date. I want to believe it but I know it’s not true...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    How many of you would trade off your PS for a Xbox or PC, if GoW did not exist?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I've been thinking a lot to swap my PS4 for a Xbox Series X next year, and then came the Ragnarok teaser.

    Boom,!!! I was like, I'm definitely buying PS5...!! That made me wonder how many more of us are on PS purely because of GoW...!!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/duster219
    [link] [comments]

    i don't think that's right

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    "Quiet head"

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I getting serious vibes of Dante from DmC3 when Kratos talk to Mimir and refers to it as a head. Dunno why, but something in this dynamic reminded me Dante and Angi&Rudra or whatever their names were.

    This game is so much funnier than the previous ones.

    submitted by /u/NikIcon06
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls like?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Hey i love Dark Souls and i have a discussion with a good friend. So i want to know some facts with proofs :D.

    Is God of war similar to dark souls from combat system? I heared that gow borrow some stuff from dark souls can someone explain me that deeper?

    submitted by /u/xNashy
    [link] [comments]

    "God of War, even on maximum difficulty, is much easier than Dark Souls"

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I don't understand why people say that.

    In Dark Souls games, it is all about performing the strike before the enemy does. Then you have a secured streak and you'll finish the enemy in 2 or 3 hits. Slightly different for bosses, but with the proper tactics the bosses are still relatively easy, and if they aren't - you can get a summon.

    In God of War? It takes a shitload of hits to kill one enemy. You can secure a streak, but sooner or later another enemy will approach and you'll have to pull back. And there is never as much space to maneuver as in Dark Souls games. Also enemies in God of War have better AI, so you cannot keep luring them in circles until they're close enough to each other so you can just hit them all with one strike, and have all staggered. And boss fights are as difficult as in Souls without summons, but bosses take much longer to kill - much more room for failure - and you don't have estus apart from that green bubbles which are very limited. And there are no summons.

    So, I'd say that God of War on medium difficulty is similar to Dark Souls +0 runs. I don't understand why some people say that it's a lot easier even on max difficulty. Are they just trolling?

    submitted by /u/Jarl-Bjorn-the-Red
    [link] [comments]

    How the fuck do you beat gondul

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    I'm on new game plus, with fully upgraded level 9 ancient armour, level 6 axe and level 4 blades. Yet I still can't take her out.

    The guides I read make it sounds so simple "just roll when she jumps in the air". Guess what? THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING BUT SHE STILL PULLS IT OFF SOMEHOW!

    Best I managed to get was about 1/10 health, but of course she did another neck stomp.

    submitted by /u/Sauron3106
    [link] [comments]

    GUYS

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Guys, I have to tell you this.

    God of War 2018 it's the only gow that i haven't played yet.

    So.

    What you say, should I buy it right now for my ps4 or should I wait the ps5 and get it?

    submitted by /u/Ronzelo
    [link] [comments]

    Just got round to finishing this game last night. Loved every second and can't wait for the next one. Here's Kratos taking a selfie.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Has anyone has any of these glitches with GOW4? (on a normal ps4)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    For me, audio suddenly cuts out at the beginning of scentences, and suddenly comes back in later, overlapping with other dialogue. And sometimes in cutscenes dialogue doesn't play at all. And also, when going to any screen with those videos playing showing a runic attack or a skill unlock, my game freezes for a bit, and other times it hardlocks my ps4 to the point of me having to unplug it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/gibbyfromicarlyTM
    [link] [comments]

    So I just noticed a cool detail about Atreus when you fight Baldur for last time.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/8_CKqOuQvBk if you fast forward to 19:30 where he calls Jormungandr his eyes glow. I don't know if this is been noticed before or not but it's still a pretty cool detail considering that signifies Atreus's giant heritage.

    submitted by /u/joeenoch18
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that Kratos, in all his punching-force combined, would kill Thor in one punch if Thor was standing still?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'd say Kratos wouldn't kill him, but he'd send him back in time into his mama's womb if he did all that he could with a punch

    submitted by /u/BatmanArkhamZd
    [link] [comments]

    In what order should I play the GoW games?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I played GoW (2018) and loved it. Its easily one of my favorite games of all time but I never played any of the originals, this week I bought PS now and I see a lot of GoW games that are there. My question is, in what order should I play them? Ps: im stoked about Ragnarok :)

    submitted by /u/fucking_lit_username
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel