• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    God of War | "Don't do that... don't give me hope."

    God of War | "Don't do that... don't give me hope."


    "Don't do that... don't give me hope."

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    My first ever meme

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Who else wanna see this

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    God of War Art Commission (Çağlayan Kaya Göksoy)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    God damn it baldur leave me alone!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    These Motherf€$king Greeks!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Ummm... I really don't know about this...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Yessir

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    A question about the remaining Greek Gods.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    So are they still alive? Or atleast presumed to be? Since the wiki says Aphrodite might've been crushed by Gaia, but idk. That's mainly it, oh and also now with Baldur dead does that mean that there won't be anymore summers in Midgard?

    submitted by /u/SpaceBugRiven2
    [link] [comments]

    Was Kratos weaker in the 2018 GOW or was he purely trying to suppress who he was and this affected how he would normally fight?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I have recently played it again and always wondered, I'm not massive on the lore and only done a single play through or the others a long time ago (although updating myself on it all)

    submitted by /u/_The-Cake-Is-A-Lie
    [link] [comments]

    Finally ! Give me god of war mode was a challenge but FUN!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    An X-ray of Magni, right at the moment he died.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I platinumed GOW2018 - "Keep your expectations low boy, and you'll still be dissapointed"

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Can I turn into an animal?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    When "Boooy" is sick and overhears the conversation between Kratos and Freya, Kratos reveals to Atreus about his true nature as "God".

    When Atreus asks "Can I turn into an animal?", Kratos responds back by saying "No... no, I do not think so" .

    Instead I always thought it would be cool if Kratos took the term "turn into an animal" metaphorically to his Spartan Rage and answer it accordingly. Something like "Careful what you wish for Boy!", Or "There is already an animal inside every man" kinda dialog.

    It would suit Kratos much better than answering it as a simple question. I just think it'd be little deep into the theme of revealing himself/his fears to Atreus.

    Just a wish...!!!!

    submitted by /u/duster219
    [link] [comments]

    Change his mind

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Boys and Girls my friend who doesn't play God of War thinks Thor could beat Kratos. Help me prove he's wrong

    submitted by /u/YadavRagbir
    [link] [comments]

    Me trying to find the artifacts like

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Why can't I upload a video? The video uploads as an image, why? It's Mp4, so what's the problem?:(

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Is this streamer hacking in God of War?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I found this guy streaming on twitch and noticed that his health bar is red. So I asked him how come and he started telling me rather fantastical tales about repeated playthroughs yielding super rare items, secret difficulties, him having a special Breastplate of Fallen Ash. I eventually asked more skeptical questions and he became very defensive about it. Here's a screenshot of his stats. 30k strength? Vitality, Defense, and Luck that overflows the UI? But only 71 cooldown? You can hear him explain it here if you want.

    So, is this just a weirdo that modified his game files and refuses to admit it, or am I about to have my mind blown?

    submitted by /u/SOberhoff
    [link] [comments]

    Just unlocked Tyrs armour.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Does it matter if I give it to brok or Sindri to make for this armour will the stats be any different or it makes no difference who crafts jt? And is it worth wearing. I'm about mid game atm and my armour is trash atm.

    submitted by /u/juzzo_5913
    [link] [comments]

    My take on kratos's house (minecraft)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Question about the War Belt of the Traveler

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    So I might be overthinking it or I am just dumb. But the item description of the War Belt of the Traveler says "Increases Vitality for those who strong enough to wear it" I know some skills and other stuff can have extra bonus depending on if you have enough of a specific stat, so I assume it's the same here. But I've seen NO mention if it anywhere. Multiple sites quote that line but no one expands. And I've seen no posts here or anywhere else asking about this.

    Is it just a line with no actual meaning? Kratos IS STRONG enough no doubt. Is it referring to the vitality bonus the armor itself gives? If so it's just weird because all other sets say favours or grants bonus to.

    Anyone has any idea if there is a hidden stat requirement or is it just a really bad wording used by the Devs?

    submitted by /u/NikIcon06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel