• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    God of War | I mean, where’s the lie bruh

    God of War | I mean, where’s the lie bruh


    I mean, where’s the lie bruh

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I come from a family of drug addicts and deadbeats and have been in and out of jail. This was basically me to my other half at the beginning of me going clean, for which I'll be six months meth free tomorrow

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    you dare boi

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Seeing your old cringy instagram pics years later be like

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Got some GoW vibes from my screen lock at work. I NEED the new game

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    full credit to OP

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Kratos at the ending of God of War 3

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    After 7385492 tries i have finally beat sigrun!!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    So I recently I have seen around 50 people changing reddit/Google account profile photo to Ragnarok Symbol. So this a a upgraded photo with Kratos in it.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Baldur

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Defeating Final Valkyrie (Easy Mode)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've been playing on Easy mode, but I keep getting my ass kicked by the final valkyrie every time and I have no idea why I'm not even getting close to 1/3 hp left, even with Resurrection stone.

    Here is my current setup. All skills maxed out.

    HP - 175 (Level 7)

    Strength - 211

    Runic - 199

    Defense - 200

    Vitality - 69

    Luck - 49

    Cooldown - 105

    I mainly just use blades of Chaos and keep hacking at her with my light and heavy runic attacks as soon as they are charged. (worked on all the others). I mash Arrows too, especially when the queen is about to attack. I dodge as much as possible, and even got a superior resurrection stone.

    My HP and rage aren't maxed out, but they aren't stock either, I definitely upgraded HP 2 times. Rage 1 time I think.

    Like I said I'm playing on Easy mode but I can't get passed this last one. Am I just doing something completely wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Section_80
    [link] [comments]

    You're fucked.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    some gow decoration

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So I've just realised that Atreus still doesn't know about Lysander and Calliope...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I just realised that while Kratos told Atreus about Ares and Zeus, he didn't mention anything about his old family. So do you guys think Atreus will find out about this? Could it be a major point in the next game? I think this could create quite a bit of tension between them, especially if Atreus finds out from someone or somewhere else.

    PS: Why is 'Atreus' a correctly spelt word according to Reddit, but 'Kratos' isn't?

    submitted by /u/Si_Vis_Pacem-
    [link] [comments]

    Surrender, The Allfather demands it ! “Called himself “AllfAtHEr” - as if he was the creator, and not the creator’s destroyer !” Credit to ig @johnsunting

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I made a post recently about how Kratos should kill Thor, I wanted to update it better.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Now I mentioned Thors hammer coming to Kratos's hand instead of Thor's, now without being all Avengery I want to redo it.

    So Thor has lost his hammer before, throughout the game you learn how. So I imagine Thor at least from how they're building him up as one cocky, arrogant motherfucker. I'd bet my money he'd challenge Kratos to a fist fight to the death, and with the hammer down, I think that's when our favorite dwarfs come into play. They alter Thors hammer, and that's when Kratos bashes his head into oblivion. NO AVENGERY haha much better I think.

    Honestly I dont care how Kratos kills him, if we do get it in four months holy fuck I cant wait, I don't care if he gets drowned, head cut off or beat the Helhiem.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Ragnarok fan art Part 2 - Surt

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    God of War: Ragnarok fan art Part 2 - Surt

    Hello guys! I'm back continuing my designs for what I think will show up in the next God of War game. God of War: Ragnarok. This time I'm showing the process a bit earlier on. This is one of the sketches I worked on tonight for the next character i'm tackling. Surt the fire giant! It is written that he also plays a part in Ragnarok so it would be cool to see him.

    https://preview.redd.it/vt3ho31aofu51.jpg?width=3508&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c37d21f1743756889294cd1f253b6088be5f4675

    submitted by /u/SamuelsArt
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Atreus gets his own series when Kratos' arc is over. He'd have one of the most versatile power sets of any character in videogames

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Atreus has the physiology of a Norse Giant and a Greek God, his father's Spartan Rage, magical eyesight and precognition of the Giants, shapeshifting, ability to speak to animals and hear the voices of the dead, his bow with runic attacks, the ability to wield and potentially call back the Leviathan axe, Norse magic in general, and even something implied to do with temporal magic/time travel (how he was able to manipulate it with the floating floor, and Jormungandr being from the future).

    If Santa Monica Studios continues Atreus's story after the proper God of War series comes to an end, it could pronably be like the Infamous of mythological games.

    submitted by /u/fuckingblackmale
    [link] [comments]

    The only way my kid is going to learn the alphabet

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Boy!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    God Of War Valkyries Helmet off: Gunnr

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel