• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    God of War | I hear boss music.

    God of War | I hear boss music.


    I hear boss music.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Beyond Spartan Rage

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Action shot!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Is the battery of this keychain replaceable?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Cory Barlog wants a God of War Netflix series

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Cory Barlog wants a God of War Netflix series

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:26 PM PST

    It was epic

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    The last fight with Baldur when Kratos and Atrius tag team to kick his ass was so awesome. I get goosebumps every time I play that boss battle.

    submitted by /u/Cautious-Ordinary
    [link] [comments]

    Man that was one hell of a journey

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    fuck ravens

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    I love Kratos' kick attack

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Anyone else slightly annoyed by some of the Mystic Gateway placements in Muspelheim?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    It's great to be able to fast travel to the different arenas, but I think Gateway 2 and 6 are the only ones that take you directly to their respective arena. Gateway 1 and 5 has you walk a bit (not very far at all, I know, but still), and Gateway 3 is placed right outside arena 2, which makes it completely useless, because you still have to walk the entire way from arena 2 to arena 3. I'm not sure about Gateway 4, because I haven't used that one in while.

    Why couldn't they just place the Gateways inside the arenas? You can't use them during battle anyway, so it wouldn't cause any problems.

    I know the placement of the Gateways is only a minor inconvenience, but why not make it so it wasn't inconvenient at all?

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, what’s everybody’s favourite......

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Runic move.

    submitted by /u/the-burning-kush
    [link] [comments]

    Help me! Queen Valkyrie.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Trying to beat the Queen Valkyrie she's the last thing I need to do before 100%

    If I use full gear she's in the blue health bar. Do I want her in orange or yellow health bar?

    Any tips on beating her

    I've watched videos saying just have your shield up and dodge until you see openings for runic attacks. But her attacks are hard to predict and she beats through the shield with a lot of them.

    Any tips?? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Wise-Tourist
    [link] [comments]

    So I just started playing god of war 4 (the Norse mythology one)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Okay so like it says, i I am just getting into god of war 4, that deals with Norse mythology.

    This has NOTHING to do with accuracy of the tales being told, because frankly I don't know any of them well enough to say if it's accurate or not.

    My thing is, (and this is only me bitching) how fucking annoying is it that his son is CRAZY entitled after learning he is a god (and technically a demigod, which I don't know if they touch on because I haven't gotten that for)!

    But seriously, at this point in the game, did anyone else kinda hope he got the shit kicked out of him, to make home realize he's not top dog?

    End rant.

    submitted by /u/Ethangoettsch
    [link] [comments]

    2nd play through, still no idea what hes pointing me to here?? Right before you solve the first puzzle during The Marked Trees

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I’ve had this little thought all day

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    So you know during the sickness in GoW4 there's a freak storm and it technically raining ash? And also when mimir said "odins eyes is on you brother"? Could it be that odin was the storm that was in the mission and was perhaps was looking for kratos? It could be but u tell me.

    submitted by /u/slap_me_nutz
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone confirm: staying in Ivaldi's Workshop keeps boss rooms from changing.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Hey all, I couldn't locate this tip in search or online so I wanted to share.

    Once you finish a run in Ivaldi's Workshop, going to the center of the Workshop to reset rather than going to Sindri will keep the bosses in the boss rooms from changing.

    I just fought 20 trolls in a row. No travelers or DE Kings. Just blasted them with runics, hopped on their backs, killed their friends, and killed them. I got all three Anchors of Fog in less than 10 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Yosho2k
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I can’t find the answer anywhere. Eir Valkerie fight

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    How can I block or dodge her unblockables red circle blinding mace smash?

    I tried hitting her with 4 arrows.

    I tried jumping backwards twice.

    There's one where she lights up the whole room and another where she smashes the mace. Both are red unblockables.

    I'm on GMAC btw

    submitted by /u/SonicLightning
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel