• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    God of War | Savage Boi

    God of War | Savage Boi


    Savage Boi

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    finally got around to getting the book and i can’t put it down

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    There should be Worldwide term "As angry as Kratos"

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    "Hurry, brother. We may get a piece of the chisel and be gone before they even notice!"

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    The “ I’m gonna kill that queen “ set

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    God of War just looks gorgeous.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    It’s true especially when kratos tells the story

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Who made these? Is there any significance to them. (Title Screen)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I wonder how Atreus would do playing football

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Just a question?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Is it normal that if i move the camera on god of war on the ps4 slim the object which i was looking on gets less sharp and when you stop moving the camera it gets sharp again. I dont really know how to explain it. Hope everybody understands this

    submitted by /u/FLP0805
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a new game on GMGoW difficulty and...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Jesus H Christ they don't hold back. I understand it the hardest difficulty in the game but still. I probably died at least four times in the first encounter with regular enemies. Can already tell I'll come out a changed man by the end of this.

    submitted by /u/drager_76
    [link] [comments]

    [spoiler]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Will anybody else be absolutely gutted even devastated if kratos dies at the start of the next game.

    submitted by /u/the-burning-kush
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing, this game can be hard

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    I started on the give me a challenge difficulty. Shit is hard. Died quite a bit over and over during early combat encounters. The game isn't too hard or anything. All I could say to myself while I was dying was ... git gud. And so I did

    Gotta play better to get through this shet. Can be quite challenging

    Also the whole "the camera can never cut" is pretty interesting lol

    submitted by /u/pureresilience11
    [link] [comments]

    One of the many favorite quotes

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Just found out you can create custom themes using screenshots, so I used one of my personal favorites from playing with photo mode

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Anchor of fog

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:53 PM PST

    I have ran Niflheim countless times collecting every chest in every room, all I need are two more anchor of fog to seal the tears and then I collect the last trophy I need. Is there any key to finding anchor of fog? Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/duffyjuice
    [link] [comments]

    just finished

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    just finished the game. Spent 5$ on a digital promo sale and it was amazing. I have always loved mythology and thought mostly greek/roman I do love norse and even some egyptian (wish I knew more about egyptian).

    Anyway I loved some of the liberties they took with the stories like odins eye loss, frigg and even balders death. same with with previous titles as well as I've played them all.

    One thing I noticed in each of the games was the high gods fears of their propheszied ends and most of the way through the game I was thinking to myself Kratos was going to end up being Sutur but after the ending and seeing the "reveal" (?) about Atrius Im wondering if Kratos is prohpesized to be Firnrir the wolf?

    I k now in the stories Firnrir is a child of Loki and Hel but Im thinking they could take some liberties with this as well. Who knows maybe he will be Surtur but mirmir made it sound like he knew surtur, then again ragnorok is a cycle and mirmir also made mention to how time fluctuates and how the cycles screw ith your memories (serpent and thor).

    anyone else have theories?

    submitted by /u/evil-nick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel