• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    God of War | Today is a big day. In my 3rd try on ng + 2nd hardest mode I beat Sigrun ! My son doesn’t understand what I achieved but he was smiling the whole fight 😁. God of war was the reason I bought my 1st ever PlayStation 2 months ago. Thanks to developers for this amazing masterpiece!!!

    God of War | Today is a big day. In my 3rd try on ng + 2nd hardest mode I beat Sigrun ! My son doesn’t understand what I achieved but he was smiling the whole fight ��. God of war was the reason I bought my 1st ever PlayStation 2 months ago. Thanks to developers for this amazing masterpiece!!!


    Today is a big day. In my 3rd try on ng + 2nd hardest mode I beat Sigrun ! My son doesn’t understand what I achieved but he was smiling the whole fight ��. God of war was the reason I bought my 1st ever PlayStation 2 months ago. Thanks to developers for this amazing masterpiece!!!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    In Kratos we trust

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    A question, WITH SPOILERS, that I'm confused about

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I mean, God of war has been out a while now and as I don't have ps4 but like kratos as a character, I looked into the game a bit and now wanted to ask about Atreus. I read that he is actually Loki, but if that's the case, how was jormungandr born, as in norse mythology, he one of loki's children?

    submitted by /u/ham_toastie
    [link] [comments]

    Help, please?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Basically I have supposedly completed every location on midgard (except the council of valkyries coz I haven't killed sigrun & have only killed the midgard ones) but I am missing a nornir chest, legendary chest & realm tear encounter, but all of the individual locations around the map say 100% Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Sean_mcduff
    [link] [comments]

    Is the God of War novalisation available in other languages?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Hi as you can see in the title I was wondering if the God of War Novalisation or Audiobook is available in German. I told my mom about it a few days ago and she seemed interested but she can only speak German and Spanish. If you have any information please post it down below. Thanks in Advance

    submitted by /u/Past-Room
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos and Boi versus one of those lightning dragons(Reginn) in Konunsgard

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Where are vikings in this game?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    we saw mythical creatures and norse gods from norse mythology.but we cloudnt look vikings in this game.

    submitted by /u/09335030688
    [link] [comments]

    How do I grind most echoes?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    How am I supposed to get crazy amounts of mist echoes? I'm level 6

    submitted by /u/Jake_Anastasi
    [link] [comments]

    Quickturning away from sigruns light blast attack eliminates blindness and damage and I found out by accident.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    You guys probably already knew this, but I did NOT. I spent odin knows how many hours and lives fighting this woman and not being able to counter/deal with her light attack. Not the one where she spins and slams her staff down, but the one where she flies up in the air and emits a flash of blinding light from her body. Playing on GMGOW+ with a partial zeus set makes this attack of hers a one hit kill, and puts you within a strong breeze of death in the full Ares set. I accepted this attack as unblockable, and fought through, never getting her below a third of her health. I thought I would have to just play and play until I got a one in which she never used this attack.

    But. One attempt in the Ares set revealed that if you just look away you won't get hurt by it. It happened when she was in the middle of her attack where she throws the blades at you after a side step. She stepped to the right so I thought she was going to dash at me with her big damage wing stab, so I dodged right, and into the wall, making me get hit by the thrown blades. I thought it was the end , so I dropped my controller from my hands in frustration at the same time she flew up and did the flash thing. However, gravity decided to save me, causing the down button on the dpad to hit my left big toe, turning me around, saving my little bit of health from blindness and flashy death. I didn't believe it. So I let her kill me to get a fresh start at it and see for sure. Next go, after slamming kratos' face into the concrete as usual, sure enough she flew in the air and threw the unblockable disc at me, followed by the flash attack I've been talking about. I dodged the disc, then quickturned away and then back. No damage, no blindness, just home girl landing gracefully.

    Figuring this out made it so I didn't have to just eat that attack, meaning I could run the Zeus set and not worry about unblockable, 1 hit kills while dealing lots more damage. I had to leave for class about 15 minutes after figuring this out, so she lives. But not for long. Update coming if you care.

    TLDR: dropped my controller in frustration and found out kratos' quickturn saves him from an otherwise unblockable attack.

    submitted by /u/buttered_peanuts
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts / Discussion

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    How do we feel about a GoW movie?

    submitted by /u/NB01001110
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Boy!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Question - Modi? SPOILERS inside

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    I wondered something after the ending where the reveal with Atreus as being Loki and Loki normally being related (but not by blood as either Odens son or even Odens brother/Thors uncle) to thor/oden how this would all tie together but then I remembered Modi telling him for killing his brother he would bring him to Asgard and make him his new brother, if Im recalling this right.

    Are there any theories or even mythology behind this Im missing that could tie it all together. I know the games take some pretty big liberties with everything. Im guessing maybe his mother could end up having some connection they all knew about. Modi kept making comments about her, which could just be him being a jerk but who knows as the games are fairly gratuitous with their stories and imagery.

    submitted by /u/evil-nick
    [link] [comments]

    How to skip Aphrodite

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I am at a part to forge and I have to go through Aphrodite but I don't want to any skip tricks?

    submitted by /u/FunnyDifficulty6
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Missed Enchantment

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I missed out on the Enchantment, "Glowing Gem of the Nine".

    I plan to do a 3rd run/2nd NG+ run. From what I gather, I need to complete all four(4) Ciphers for Muspelheim and travel to the same, visit Brok's forge, all before reviving/reanimating Mimir's decapitated head.

    Correct?

    P.S. Apologies for the "semi-Necropost".

    submitted by /u/macredblue
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with "give me God of war difficulty "

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    First playthrough. I'm at the lake of light. I feel like this difficulty you really need to cheese a lot. All I'm mostly doing is throwing my axe 80% of the time.

    I stopped spamming axe for a while, and im attempting to get good, but those flying enemies with spears always get quick attacks on me or flank me if I don't consistently spam axe.

    Is spamming axe the way to play this difficulty? I'm getting wrecked if I don't play that certain way.

    There's too many purples, and flashing yellow (can't parry)

    Tips for this difficulty?

    submitted by /u/THATONEFOOFRUMLB
    [link] [comments]

    And that kids, is how you destroy a BOSS Troll

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    RAGNAROK

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Who watches Ragnarok here in NetFlix? The plot looks silly to me when I heard the Giants are the ones destroying the World while Magni and Modi are the saviours. 😅

    submitted by /u/s1mple000
    [link] [comments]

    cant beat queen of valkyries on easiest difficulty setting

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    i set it to show me a story. i am watching the store of me getting my ass kicked repeatedly.

    any tips?

    submitted by /u/sylviandark
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I missed some artefacts in Alfheim and I dont know how to get to the area where you fight the boss.

    submitted by /u/_Doop
    [link] [comments]

    When God of War 2 hit the stores and there is only 1 left. �� "No you are not ready. Stay back!" ��

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel