• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    God of War | Traveller

    God of War | Traveller


    Traveller

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Valkyrie Hildr cosplay. I'll be building the scythe next :)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    God of War Became 2018’s Game of the Year with a Single Moment

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    God of War 3's Ending in a Nutshell

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I hope we see Einherjar in the next game

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    The Aesir are gonna come after Dad and Boy even harder in the next game. Obviously we are all excited to fight Thor in the next game. Odin may or may not appear but he might send the Einherjar, his Elite Mooks, to Midgard or the other realms to fight Kratos, or maybe Kratos will enter Asgard and meet them there. They might end up being the toughest regular enemies in the game, with some of the best AI to reflect the fact that they were the greatest warriors of Midgard in life. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Weremont
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 5: return of Calliope

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Won't be surprised if this is true

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Hey guys. Thanks again for appreciating my Sigrun kill yesterday. So I reloaded the file and recorded the whole fight. I got hit couple times unlike yesterday, but anyhow. You guys are awesome and I’m proud to share it with y’all!!!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Crow Warrior

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    What are you doing, boy?!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Finally completed this masterpiece

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    End game content on NG+ GMGOW

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I have just beaten the game on GMGOW and I'm finishing up with the Valkyries. So far, I've done the "easy" ones (Gunnr, Kara, Geirdriful, Olrun). I finished the game using the Traveller+ set (at least the high vitality allows me to fuck up once). At lvl 10.5, my str is 320, def & vitality are over 360 but my axe damage is not that great. In previous runs (on normal), I used Atreus' light arrows to stun enemies quickly, so I breezed through Muspelheim and Niflheim quite fast. Atreus seems a bit nerfed on GMGOW and I don't do that as much damage to lvl 7-8 enemies. Muspelheim and Niflheim are now a nuisance, because I don't finish off enemies that fast. I don't have enough Hacksilver to upgrade all armors, and I am not sure whether I should upgrade Mist+, Ares or wait to upgrade Valkyrie+, or if I need to try different enchantments. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/phileris42
    [link] [comments]

    New to God of War

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I have never owned a PS until I got a PS4 last month. I'm curious about GoW but am wondering if there is any order I should play them. AFAIK, some but not all older GoW games are remastered for PS4.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    We Are Not Men

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Found some doodles I made way back in High School part 1

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Is there a twist???

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Ok. I defeated my first valkarye ever,the one in fog and it was really easy but it dropped armour so. Is the valkarye armour set better than the mist set. Sorry for being such a noob

    submitted by /u/Toaster_G0D
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest a good mid-game build, please... and also some lore resources!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Hello, friends!

    My first post in here as I've finally gotten around to playing this glorious game and I'm loving it.

    Doing the Muspelheim challenges, and in terms of the main quest I'm at Tyr's Vault.

    I've done a whole bunch of favours and other side quests and I've unlocked a fair bit of gear, but have yet to build some purple and gold tier gear, largely cos I don't have the right resources, or - if I've already built some sets - don't have the right or enough resources to upgrade them so that they're superior to my fully upgraded Dwarven Runic Set, which is what I'm using at the moment as it seems to be pretty solid. I've also got the Traveller Set, but that's seeming pretty weak by comparison given that it's not yet upgraded, and I can't upgrade it as yet either.

    TL;DR I'm using the Dwarven Runic Set and story-wise I'm about to hit Tyr's Vault: is there a better set of armour I could be using right now?

    submitted by /u/EyeGod
    [link] [comments]

    Im playing god of war one, I will literally murder whoever designed the final level.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    These goddamn don Cheadle pieces of shit, the damn spinny cyclone tubes of pure malice and hatred, I am running out of swear words to describe these goddamn things. Kratos should be able to weave but he just fucking cant my cheeseburger freedom man ass has to to everything all fucking over again. Who designed this?! These spinning knived tubes you have to climb have genuinely killed any interest I had in finishing the game, and have given me a minor stroke. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Haruk0_haruhara
    [link] [comments]

    Muspelheim and Nifleheim

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:40 AM PST

    I heard that the higher the difficulty, the more Mist Echoes you get. Does this apply to Muspleheim as well?

    submitted by /u/_Doop
    [link] [comments]

    What else can I do before I start new game +

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    So

    I have done almost 92% of midgard and 100% of other realms.

    Defeated all the Valkyries, trying to beat the queen.

    Unlocked valkyrie's armour sets and have equipped them at the moment. Have got, valkyrie's might as axe pommel.

    Have not completed all the Odin's Ravens. They are nearly at 45 or so.

    Should I start the new game + or is there anything else I need to complete ?? It I start will it reset everything I unlocked ? Including Valkyrie ??

    submitted by /u/Vegeta1113
    [link] [comments]

    General vote on our least favorite enemies

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    All I really want is to express is my deep dislike for those ugly, glorified moths known as dark elves. Especially the elites. Playing gmgow and they are crazy aggressive! I can't stand these things. The sound their wings make give me the creepys and they are harder to kill than revenants. Which are my second least favorite. Fuck revenants too. I get such pleasure out of killing both of these enemies.

    submitted by /u/theepeeweemvp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel