• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    God of War | GoldGlove's reaction when he finds out you can recall the axe is priceless haha

    God of War | GoldGlove's reaction when he finds out you can recall the axe is priceless haha


    GoldGlove's reaction when he finds out you can recall the axe is priceless haha

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Kratos getting the Blades of Chaos is one the greatest moments in gaming for me.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    "I know. But I'm your monster no longer"

    I've never owned a PlayStation. I did finally get a PS5 and my first game was God of War (2018). I vaguely knew the story of the previous installments. The entire scene on the boat where Kratos sees Athena, followed by this line and then unleasing the Blades of Chaos genuinely made me go "whoaa!!!"

    I loved it.

    For fun's sake other greatest moments include:

    1. Scenes from a Marriage mission and the ending of Hearts of Stone in Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

    2. Intro of Doom (2016).

    3. John Marston's entry into Mexico in Red Dead Redemption.

    I would love to hear what you fav moments in gaming is.

    submitted by /u/ZCM1084
    [link] [comments]

    “Do not mistake my silence for lack of grief!” - Kratos.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Priorities.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Cory Barlog tells one of the funniest stories the studio had with an angry game tester during early development

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Nice dialogue

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    "We wim because we are determined. Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior."

    "Sure... I know... It's just... it feels good to be strong. You know?"

    "...Yes. I know."

    submitted by /u/elborru
    [link] [comments]

    My KRATOS Face Render.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Werewolf in GoW. Quite an irritating enemy I must say.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Do you reckon we find Freya under it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Which one is better?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Kratos : “We will fight it. “ Atreus : “Why?” Kratos : “Because you are afraid of it.”

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    God of War Ragnarok Muspelheim Boss Leaked

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Rune translation from a tablet in one of Odins secret chambers

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Kratos Vs Tanrılar God of War Türkçe Altyazılı #Shorts

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I saw a post on Instagram about who will win between goku and kratos and I triggered a few goku fans. I need help in the form of facts

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Can anybody tell me when i can travel to the mountain again

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    So my friend told me that there is a Nilfheim Cypher at the mountains but i can't go back there and the fast travel is locked and Brock has already made improvments to it i can travel everywhere except for the mountain and i really wanna go there cause of the Cypher and i need a material to upgrade the axe in the story i still need to go to Týr's vault again got interupted last time if that is important

    submitted by /u/SiggiRiggi
    [link] [comments]

    Never Heard of It: M(N)orse Code Edition

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Cursed Pictures Vol:1

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Jotunheim [Spoiler]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    What happened to the Giants, I've looked at it a bit and it still doesn't make any sense. Mimir said that they got the realm tower out of all the realms before the aesir could track down all the Giants, so all the theories that Thor and Odin killed them don't work. Another one I saw was that the Giants foresaw Kratos and Atreus getting to Jotunheim so they all killed themselves because they weren't needed anymore, but it looked like there was a battle where they died so that doesn't make much sense. And the last one I saw was that time moves differently between the realms, and that Ragnarok had already happened in Jotunheim and that was the result of the battles during it, which also doesn't make sense since Ragnarok is the rebirth event which spans all realms, so if it happened in Jotunheim, it would've happened everywhere else too at the same time.

    So how did all the Giants die, especially considering they're fated to be there at Ragnarok, fighting the aesir

    submitted by /u/Dragonman558
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 3 ng+ all weapons glitch

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Hello, I did the glitch were you all have your weapons and I'm now at the king judgment area. What will happen if I disable all of them early game?

    submitted by /u/Talha1808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel