• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    God of War | The battle everybody is waiting for. Who will win?

    God of War | The battle everybody is waiting for. Who will win?


    The battle everybody is waiting for. Who will win?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    And they never get old

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    One of my favorite Photo Mode pic. i use it as my PSN profile cover. hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Valkyrie bounced and disappeared, has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    BOOOOOOY

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    GoW Wallpapers - Thanks to Photomode!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    This is something I've been wanting to share, but never had a chance because it would toast my laptop on render. But I managed and here's a fanmade poster I made for GoW: Ragnarök! What do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Did anyone else notice this in GoW Ascension? So maybe there will be even more God of War games after Ragnarok? Maybe...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    This. is. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Throw'n the blades around..

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Wow just finished God of War. Such a beautiful game. I can't wait for Ragnarok! I took some screenshots during my journey.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    No spoilers please but how long is this game??

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Mimir just used his special eye to reveal a secret secret vault or something on the panel that odin hid away in helheim because it had a clue.

    I'm multiple hours into this game now, i'm loving every second of it, how long roughly is left?

    submitted by /u/BlackKnight6660
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we get a jump button again in ragnorak

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I feel like God of war not having platformer elements kinda ruiens its identity...well maybe that's not the right wording it may be what breaks the combat.

    Anyways I think having the ability to jump on command would really make combat more special and traversal more fun in a 3rd person god of war.

    The last of us 2 had a jump button and it has a similar game play loop as god of war did.

    What are your thoughts guys and gals

    submitted by /u/Atathor
    [link] [comments]

    So many things are in GoW Ascension, but .any people didn't pay so much attention to it, cause it was not that well designed, like no weapons, it was supposed to be his illusions, but it just doesn't feel like it and so on. But honestly I enjoyed it like it killed my time

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    just killed my first valkyrie

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Just an appreciation post for the 3 greatest NPC’s in gaming history. Sindri who was willing to take a thrashing from Kratos to defend Fayes honor, Brok who’s gruff hardened exterior houses a heart of gold and Mimir who’s stories I could listen to all day. LOVE these 3!!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    The witch’s house doesn’t let me enter

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    "See you later, new deadguy" meme template [Thor Ragnarok]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    So im fighting gunnr rn. Is it me or the guides are not updated?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Because there's one of her scythes attacks thats unblockable except jts a double attack so if i dodge it i get caught in the second one during the end lag of the roll, and all guides seem to say this attack can be blocked and even parried when it obviously flashes red in my screen and im a god at parrying

    Its really irritating because this move feels unfair everytime she uses it its just me handing her for free 70% of my health bar. Does anyone know why guides say this (even on hardest difficulty playthroughs that attack is blockable) and/or how i can deal with a double unblockable attack that i cant seem to dodge either?

    Edit: if its any helpful this is my first playthrough and i just beat killed a god near some giant's corpse

    submitted by /u/Aethersome
    [link] [comments]

    GOW ragnarok theory question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've seen that there was a rumor going around when GOW 4 came out that in the next game kratos will be able to defeat thor because the axe was imbued with jorm's venom.

    My question is how viable is this theory when in the final boss battle against baldur ,after his curse of invulnerability was gone, he got cut several times in-cinematic with the axe and yet didnt succumb to the poison?

    Thanks for any replies.

    submitted by /u/zarathos1990
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing the entire series for the first time

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    should i play it in chronological order, or in order of release? i want to experience it in the best way

    submitted by /u/yeet42021
    [link] [comments]

    My dream

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I had a dream last night where you fight Freya with her wings, but she wasn't nearly as powerful was Sigrun. She had more health and self healed but didn't deal as much damage as Sigrun.

    submitted by /u/BlackIronMaN2213
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos made out of Hama beads, what do you think?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Today I will attempt the impossible

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Today marks the beginning of my GMGOW fists only run I'll make another post to mark the end (if I ever get there) wish me luck

    Edit:I've just realised that this has probably already been done but nevertheless, this is my attempt

    submitted by /u/Beanbag_j
    [link] [comments]

    Here's another one guys

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel