• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    God of War | What's everybody's favourite armour in the game?

    God of War | What's everybody's favourite armour in the game?


    What's everybody's favourite armour in the game?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    god of war at home

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Good God

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    He’s right

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Never thought it’d happen. On to Sigrun

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I turned a Starbucks highway sign in to my own Valkyrie Design!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    God of War III at home:

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Finally stopped being scared and put it on GMGOW mode... and we'll win because we are determined and disciplined BOY

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Closer and closer to my first platinum

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    God of War: Ascension - I almost gave up at the Trial of Archimedes but after 3 days trying, I did beat all of them, I'm so happy. Haven't' played games for so long, I'm a proud man now. 5 more to go :)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Who do you think the three travelers might be?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I set my recent fight with Sigrun on GMGOW NG+ difficulty to the End Title song from the original God of War (2005) soundtrack.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I SWEAR TO THE NORSE GODS WITH THESE VALKYRIES

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    That's all. I'm so frustrate

    Update: I unpaired my Google TV remote out of anger… I'm honestly not sure how but…

    I'm doubting the possibility for this

    submitted by /u/DLCNoahSandoval
    [link] [comments]

    There should be an achievement for listening to all boat tales

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    It's funny how so many platinum and casuals forget Kratos also tell stories

    submitted by /u/TheChoosenMewtwo
    [link] [comments]

    Do they think I sell my a$$ for hacksilver? So expensive

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Repost but if we don’t get any God of War news in August like I’ve been hearing about…

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    I completed the game on GOW mode . This game is a well designed piece of art. I still believe Gow3 to be my personal favourite but this game is right behind there. From lore to the overall character development. Kratos really hits fatherhood with this one . I do dislike his son throughout most of the play through but at the end he grew on me. The hardest thing about this game is the valk Queen .. wouldn't believe how many times I've died there every other boss or fight was pretty much okay for the most part. I recommend this game to everybody and anybody. 100% completed .

    Sidenote: I wish we can play as the boy's mother on a dlc maybe she would be like "heavenly sword". The game definitely left me to want more. I also liked the incorporation of loki marvel definitely muddy and PG-13 Norse mythology for me so overall breath of fresh air. Anybody else think Thor hammer should be bigger ?

    submitted by /u/WoiYo
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2 (PS Vita) ogre fight

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I'm at the ogre fight before the temple of fate and fuck me this is far too difficult and I'm only on normal. I've tried the gorgon head, bow and dodging but I just get stun locked by 2 ogres before I can move and the hit detection is stupid the roll distance isn't enough.

    Trying really hard to finish these two games but my lord they are just not fun. The combat is repetitive but the puzzles and jumping challenges have to be more than pixel perfect which isn't possible on these botched ports!

    Any help or tips on this section before I write off the collection on Vita and go to 3?

    submitted by /u/Gregadethhh
    [link] [comments]

    Should I go for NG+?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    I'm a noob (GMS mode) and a casual player, and I'm trying to go for platinum. Defeated the valkyries and completed Nilf and Muspell.

    I am wondering what should I do after (or before) I get platinum

    I heard NG+ gives you some pretty good boosts with the Yggdrasil drops thing, but I don't know why I should do it (like, I get op with permanent stats and stuff, but for what reason? What I test in it)

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TheChoosenMewtwo
    [link] [comments]

    No trailer just yet but supposedly next month..

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Spartan Atreus God Of War Türkçe Altyazılı #Shorts

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel