• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    God of War | Great comparison, I wonder if that's what the developers had in mind

    God of War | Great comparison, I wonder if that's what the developers had in mind


    Great comparison, I wonder if that's what the developers had in mind

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I always spend a few minutes with Atreus by the fire. Who elese likes this? Boy by the fire, Andrei Dumitriu(me), watercolor

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    My boy absolutely loves this game and suggested this for our annual co-costume last Halloween. (Ideas for this year?)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    God of War - Dear God | Epic Fan Trailer by @PinGwyno

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Found a Secret Armor...Shirtless Kratos...+100 to Luck

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Definitely one of my proudest ones!��

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Ng+ for the third time, I can't get enough of this game

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    I just wanted to share this image that somebody posted on Twitter and it has been my home screen wallpaper ever since. If anybody knows it's @ let me know. Share your wallpapers too!!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    "Atreus" by ArtStation user Laurits Rask.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    World record potential

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    About 4 months ago I decided to try and beat all of the Valkyries with only lvl1 equipment on gmgow + yes I lost my sanity by the end of it. It took me about a month to do it. The thing even tho it was hard non of the Valkyries were never an issue until I got to the Niflheim Valkyrie at first I thought beating her was impossible because of the curse and on lvl1 you can only do so much damage before you're dead to the curse so before giving up I did a little digging and found a certain enchantment that will increase your curse timer on perfect axe throws aka axe throws to the head it's not a 100% chance tho however that made it possible along with another talesman that pretty much does he same thing on activation minus the axe throwing with this knowledge combined and days of dying to the mist I was finally able to do it. now comes the world record part when I was searching for ways to achieve my goal of defeating the Valkyrie I only found 2 people that manger to kill her on lvl1 one did it on hard difficulty and the other one did it on gmgow however he died and had to use a revival stone, I managed to do it on lvl1 gmgow without dying I also have video proof to back it up. what do you boys think word record? Also if y'all interested I'd be happy to upload the video here one of my biggest achievement in 2021 lol

    submitted by /u/75Dude
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying the game after 2 years

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I just wanted to say I really love this game for many reasons. One main reason is I am currently 22, my father passed away when I was 5 so I never experienced father son relationship, and personally always wondered if I can be a good father when I become one. Playing this game for the first time made me experience feelings I've never experienced before. On one end it's a journey for Atreus to bond with his father and experience father son relationship. On the other end it's a journey for Kratos to go from god to a father. Just everything they went together from ups and downs and how they both kept trying regardless of the other gives warmth to my heart.

    This game made me better.

    submitted by /u/omarsa8er99
    [link] [comments]

    "we should finish this journey while o still have strength" why does kratos say this? And end mural!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    First! Why does kratos say this line? I believe he meant I'm way to tired to continue this BS. But many pointed he's getting old and weak. Meanwhile I do remember reading an interview where director said "he's immortal" as in he can't die from old age(typical Greek gods) and also "by no means he's weak. It's just take design" but do we have an accurate answer?

    Second! Let's discuss the mural, many still think it's kratos who dies. But I'm firm believer of theory that it's not kratos. If not, then who it might be? Baldur? He had the same beard style(if we take things in mural form) also in mythology baldur survives Ragnarok and comes back! Mimir? Doesn't look like him. Who else have a beard like that? Definitely not kratos since the mural just before that one shows difference in two bodies(one being kratos). Is it possible that mural is not showing death but conflict of atreus's emotions?

    Who else have a beard like kratos, and close to atreus?

    Just completed the game, and it was so amazing xD can't wait for Ragnarok!

    submitted by /u/Blackwingedangle
    [link] [comments]

    Soooooooooo

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I was just wondering should I start new game+ because I want to get 100% and not sure if it would be easier or not

    submitted by /u/Swhatley07
    [link] [comments]

    Useful tips and tricks

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    So recently I started to play the newest God of War (2018) as I finally got my PS5. And I have to say, I like it a lot. Great story and characters, fantastic graphics and open world and a very well developed combat system. After about 15 hours of playtime, I've seen a lot and understood a lot, but I'm sure that there are many other important elements in the game that I should consider. For this reason, I would be very grateful for useful tips and gricks.

    submitted by /u/adelhei0
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to farm hacksilver during endgame

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    What is the best way to get a lot of hacksilver after beating the main story?

    submitted by /u/dochaller
    [link] [comments]

    I painted Atreus

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I need help with Sigrun in NG+

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Hello. I've attempted to beat Sigrun many times but I still can't kill her. So, here's the situation: I have 2/3 Zeus armor and the Cod of war chest plate. I am playing on Give me a challenge. I can get any Item in the game and I might change the difficulty for the fight. Does anyone have any tips for the Sigrun fight? To be more specific, is my armor good?, what Runic-Attacks should I use? etc.

    Ps: The Zeus armor is the only armor im missing.

    submitted by /u/Jumler123
    [link] [comments]

    Why didnt kratos get sick like atreus?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Kratos was also a god believing himself to be a mortal but he never got sick like atreus

    submitted by /u/USA_SCHOOLSHOOTER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel