• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    God of War | World Record "maybe" Lvl1 Kratos VS Niflheim Valkyrie on GMGOW+

    God of War | World Record "maybe" Lvl1 Kratos VS Niflheim Valkyrie on GMGOW+


    World Record "maybe" Lvl1 Kratos VS Niflheim Valkyrie on GMGOW+

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I'm having way too much fun with the camera expressions.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Most Badass Kill Animation In The Game.�� That Dialogue Is Just Icing On The Cake. ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Yes! Platinum!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Lastest engraving. Little dark but still happy with how it came out

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Seen quite a few fan trailers on here, thought I'd might join in on that.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Just got my first ever platinum trophy from GOW. Usually I get bored halfway through a game and move on then restart the game over again a year later, rinse and repeat. But GOW held my attention. About to start NG+!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I found something, which may conclude the ending of GoW 5.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    You may already know this but look: God of War is based off of actual mythology. To cut it short, Cronos, the grandfather of Kratos, killed Uranus, his own father. Uranus cursed his entire family tree to the same fate. And so Kratos killed Zeus. Therefore, the curse will either be lifted, or Atreus will kill Kratos. This is also why Kratos attempted to hide the truth. So Atreus may never know that he is a god. And therefore Atreus will never kill Kratos. That is what Kratos attempted.

    submitted by /u/Jumler123
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite God or war 4 enemy

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    My personal favorite is the Valkerys

    submitted by /u/Far-Pirate-3896
    [link] [comments]

    Synchronised attack

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    What is he and how do i fight him.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    An extension/elaboration on my Theory

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I have read trough the fan wiki and it states: "It was later confirmed by the official promotional timeline of Ascension that Ouranos survived the war, and ended up being overthrown and slain by his son, Cronos, which is consistent throughout the series." and "Ouranos is mentioned in the official documentary for this game, "From Myth to Legend" where it is stated by Cory Barlog that the myth of Cronos killing him also happened in God of War and that he overthrew his father." In my last post I said that "Uranus (Ouranos) cursed his Family-Tree with the same fate of his own son killing him" but "We do not know if Cronos killed his father in God of War" Now we know. So therefore, this curse must be lifted, or Atreus will kill Kratos. Something that contradicts this theory is that it is never stated if, or If not, Ouranos cursed his Family-Tree. Also, Zeus did not kill his father, Cronos, instead Kratos did. Leave your suggestions in the comments! Im happy to argue.

    Ps: I'm not trying to push this theory as the truth, as said, it's just a theory. I am only trying to gather evidence, in a "I just needed to hear that no" style

    I'm having trouble posting, sorry if this is a duplicate.

    submitted by /u/Jumler123
    [link] [comments]

    Best chests in the business

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    An update to my theory. (Re-Upload since I can't find this post in mobile)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I have read trough the fan wiki and it states: "It was later confirmed by the official promotional timeline of Ascension that Ouranos survived the war, and ended up being overthrown and slain by his son, Cronos, which is consistent throughout the series." and "Ouranos is mentioned in the official documentary for this game, "From Myth to Legend" where it is stated by Cory Barlog that the myth of Cronos killing him also happened in God of War and that he overthrew his father." In my last post I said that "Uranus (Ouranos) cursed his Family-Tree with the same fate of his own son killing him" but "We do not know if Cronos killed his father in God of War" Now we know. So therefore, this curse must be lifted, or Atreus will kill Kratos. Something that contradicts this theory is that it is never stated if, or If not, Ouranos cursed his Family-Tree. Also, Zeus did not kill his father, Cronos, instead Kratos did. Leave your suggestions in the comments! Im happy to argue.

    Ps: I'm not trying to push this theory as the truth, as said, it's just a theory. I am only trying to gather evidence, in a "I just needed to hear that no" style.

    submitted by /u/Jumler123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason for atreus's childhood sickness?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    They never specified why he was sick when he was born

    submitted by /u/iiiAlex1st
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying the game after 2 years

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say I really love this game for many reasons. One main reason is I am currently 22, my father passed away when I was 5 so I never experienced father son relationship, and personally always wondered if I can be a good father when I become one. Playing this game for the first time made me experience feelings I've never experienced before. On one end it's a journey for Atreus to bond with his father and experience father son relationship. On the other end it's a journey for Kratos to go from god to a father. Just everything they went together from ups and downs and how they both kept trying regardless of the other gives warmth to my heart.

    This game made me better.

    submitted by /u/omarsa8er99
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Do lower difficulties, such as Story, lower the damage Kratos takes?

    submitted by /u/Jumler123
    [link] [comments]

    How to unfreeze from meduza's gaze?? I don't understand what the analogue stick shows. Rotating the lower half, rotating 360 etc doesn't seems to be the solution. Tried with my dominant hand alone still no good.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    What is the difference between runic and strength in runic attacks and Atreus summons?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    What is the difference between runic and strength in runic attacks and Atreus summons?

    submitted by /u/the_rebil
    [link] [comments]

    Trophies on ng+

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Are trophies on ng+ disabled or something? I was trying to do the treasure map trophy and I completed all of them but i still haven't gotten the trophy.

    submitted by /u/aggeltolias
    [link] [comments]

    My quick fanart

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    What is the difference between normal NG and NG+?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I'm almost beating this game for the first time, and want to know what are the advantages of playing the NG+?

    submitted by /u/Luckywisto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel