• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    God of War | God of War by Patrick Brown

    God of War | God of War by Patrick Brown


    God of War by Patrick Brown

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    How bout I name her...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Yes finally !!!!!!! It has taken me too long

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Fan art (by me) of Kratos hacking off some draugr heads

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    I present you, the Gud of Wer.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Some photomode shots I took.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    How do you rate my Kratos drawing??

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Finally I have done the alfather blinded!!!!let's goooo!!!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    What's your most hated god of war 4 enemy?!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Mine are witches cuz they suck :)

    submitted by /u/Hsn_5lf
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my favourite photos I took

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    God of Cooking

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    God of War Games Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    I wanted to share with you a quiz about God of War Games. It has 20 questions and features questions from the trilogy as well as the newest game. There are some pretty tought questions that, I hope will surprise you with its difficulty. I hope that you will enjoy it. Check it out here - http://www.popculture-quiz.com/god-of-war-games-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/Torohype
    [link] [comments]

    Is Kratos's portrayal in God of War 3 misunderstood?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    While I heavily disgree with how Kratos treats anyone, who isn't God, Titan or those that ever screw over him but on the other hand, the Gods were not saints and if Zeus were to fear that all of mankind were to betray, there's no doubt, he'll wipe us out to make a clean slate for himself.

    To me, God of War 3 feels like karma coming right back at the Gods in the form of Kratos.

    submitted by /u/whiplash10
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play God of War even if I know this.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I know that the witch is Freya and I also know that baldur, I think, her son dies and she curses Kratos. I know that Atreus is human, giant and god in part and that is also called Loki. Should I play it or is this too much?

    submitted by /u/ChampionshipNice9211
    [link] [comments]

    the meme isn't authorial, but it's funny

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Lighting the braziers atop the realm towers

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    So I just got the unity stone in god of war 4 and I'm going around lighting all of the braziers atop the realm towers to see what happens (please don't spoil what happens when I do them all) But on some of the towers the lift that takes you to the top of the towers is broken. How do I get on top of those towers to light the braziers? Currently at the svartalfeim tower any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Darthgamer1998
    [link] [comments]

    Longshot - anyone else have a X90j (or failing that an X900h) tv?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Was keen to know your settings for god of war - specifically hdr calibration sliders in game.

    submitted by /u/timehoodie89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else play GOW4 and find themselves thinking Kratos looks awfully similar to Skurge The Executioner from Thor Ragnarok. Especially in the Travellers or Sindri armour Set.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    First playthrough done.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I just finished the story on PS5 for the first time. I have played a little bit of the franchise before, but not an entire game, and I have followed the latest one since the 2018 release. I liked watching the playthrough of the game before I had access to a system, but going through the challenges and combat yourself is different. I have noticed a little more drive and focus at work since I started playing this. I think the shift in focus from revenge to honoring the wishes our wife and helping our son grow as a person hits differently. I would say that's weird for a videogame to make you feel that way, but I think you guys understand.

    Is it better to start NG+ or continue doing the side quests? I'm a level 6 now, but the challenge realms kick my ass. Any tips on where to go from here?

    submitted by /u/khowidude87
    [link] [comments]

    my wallpaper ( isn't authorial)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    What would’ve become of Deimos?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Hey, all!

    I don't know if someone's already posted this, so I figured I'd do it just in case no one has. Also, it may be stupid, but it's better to ask questions than hold your tongue in my opinion.

    Anyway, I was watching someone play Ghost of Sparta for the umpteenth time, and a thought crossed my mind before the final battle: what would've happened if Ares took Kratos?

    Now, we all know Ares took Deimos because of his enigmatic… birthmark? But what would have happened if, for whatever reason, he took Kratos instead. Now, we know that Deimos was less aggressive than Kratos before he was taken, but is it possible that the oracle's prophecy would have still come to fruition?

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/GojiraDinosaurus7898
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel