• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    God of War | Currently trying to defeat Sigrun, I’m worried that this thought came into my head.

    God of War | Currently trying to defeat Sigrun, I’m worried that this thought came into my head.


    Currently trying to defeat Sigrun, I’m worried that this thought came into my head.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Kleiton

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Found this. I think it's Fanmade Content.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Just reached 100%… for the first time ever! I never knew games could be this good.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I was lucky enough to to pick up a PlayStation in November last year. I'd been on xbox platforms since the 360 and had only ever really been a casual gamer, only really playing games that you can pick up and put down with the exception of the GTA and the Farcry games. I'd noticed that a lot of the "game of the year" accolades had gone to PS exclusives so I decided to switch allegiances for this generation of console, especially since GOW and Last of Us were part of the PSN library and I was keen to try them.

    When I got my console I loaded up GOW and played for an hour or so, it was just really different and not something I was used to or thought I could get into. So Kratos was left stranded with a crappy axe and barely any armour somewhere in Midgard whilst I played COD to boredom and eventually left the console dormant for a couple of months, as I'd been really busy with a new job and life in general… until about 3 weeks ago I woke him and Atreus up and they took me on an incredible journey.

    I'd never have known games could be this engrossing, funny, challenging, and rewarding…. Boy it felt so so good to rip Sigruns helmet off her head last night at the 59th time of trying! Because I'd failed so many times I started grinding Niflheim, killing ravens and hunting the artefacts I'd missed…. Which paid off in the end as I was able to boost my armour enough to take on Sigrun with half a chance. I also found that I could sell the 60 something pieces of Niflheim alloy I'd accumulated for enough mist echoes to unlock the realm tears and avoid the repetition.

    I am going to take a another stab at it on NG+ so I don't have the disjointed experience from leaving the game for so long initially. Can't wait to fight Baldur, to meet Mimir again, and to witness Atreus learn of his godly status and act up - which was my favourite part of the game.

    Still buzzed from last night that I had to tell somebody!!!

    submitted by /u/TKAI66
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, I’m sorry I forgot. Your wife is dead.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Finally, can't wait to dive into this beaut.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    My Kratos drawing

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Old man Kratos cosplay by Thousand Faces Cosplay

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Back in 2018, Cory Barlog said this. So it's not a surprise to me to find out the next game will be cross gen. It also shows this is Cory's decision and not Sony's.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    It’s called luck and it’s gonna run out ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Some more photos. Last ones I took before getting the Platinum. The last photo is at home, where all started. I decided that was the only place I should leave Kratos and Atreus

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Kratos with Atreus of sparta by transkratos

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    What GMGoW+ looks like after 45 Dew runs...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Me everytime i see a vase or a table

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Looking to make a skin of this for my ps4 pro. Can any one help me find this??

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Is god of war 2018 better if you played the others in the series?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    I have played chains of olympus and ghost of sparta on my psp but i dont really plan on playing 1,2,3 and ascension. I do know the events roughly tho. Is the experience of gow 2018 going to be hindered in any way for me?

    submitted by /u/Handiinu
    [link] [comments]

    Annnnd I'm dead in the my first 30 minutes in world.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I made a little edit here

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Anyone tried the card game? Is it any good?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone actually like the Ares armour?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I've crafted and used it, but it seems to be very weak compared to my main armour. The rage-bar becomes way to small; I can only get 4-5 hits in, and the faster charge time isn't good enough. It leads to a perpetual cycle of draining your rage-bar in 5 hits, losing your rage, and then regaining it after around a minute of fighting.

    Ps: I use both the Cod of war set, Ivaldi's armour of endless mist and the Zeus armor.

    submitted by /u/Jumler123
    [link] [comments]

    How Every GoW Player Treats Google

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    God Of War Teori Three Travelers

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel