• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    God of War | Best OST in a video game since Witcher 3. Change my mind.

    God of War | Best OST in a video game since Witcher 3. Change my mind.


    Best OST in a video game since Witcher 3. Change my mind.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Found this in Tsushima's Iki Island DLC

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    kinda neat little easter egg in ghost of tsushima's iki island expansion

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I hadn't shaken like this since The Orphan of Kos, made it after 34 tries, literally screaming when I did it.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    news coming later this week?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    you are not ready BOY!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    My First and Only play through. did on GMGOW. Planning to start NG+ as well. This game is so beautiful on PS5 with 4K. so colorful and story is so great. Worst part are Anchers of Fog and Impossible Challenges on GMGOW difficulty. Valkyries are so fun. best thing is Sigrun in this game.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    The Man In The Tree

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    If you could have any god of war wepon what would it be, myn would be Nemean Cestus

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Idk if anyone has asked yet but why is there a spear in the end of the axe if there is no moves for it

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Who else got frustrated , LIKE COME HERE BOY

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    I have just realized something

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    All God of War games up until the new one were released in March, right? Literally seconds ago I saw a comment calling it GoW month beacuse of the former, but now I realized that March is named after Mars who is a...God of War. Pretty clever if it was made intentionally all those past releases

    submitted by /u/Argoniek
    [link] [comments]

    Searched up Kratos V Baldur 60 FPS and Got this��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Happy God of War Week! Mashup of the HARDEST God of War Challenges EVER!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Playing GodOfWar for the 1st time while streaming it, if anyone wants top pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Muspelheim Trial 4 took me 6 months, but I finally got it!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm on my 3rd play right now, going through on GMGoW+. I already got platinum on Normal, earlier this year I decided to try and finish 100% on GMGoW. Getting through the main game was a fun challenge, but the real combat started when I began chasing valkyries. I have all of them finished except for Gondul and Sigrun.

    While climbing Muspelheim, I found myself stuck on Trial 4. On normal, that was a breeze. I don't even think I died. It seemed impossible for months, but I had seen plenty of people on YouTube doing it without getting hit, so I kept at it. Last night I finally finished, and I screamed triumphantly in my room (good thing my roommate lives down in the basement).

    Climbing the rest of the mountain took about an hour, but now I'm facing off against Gondul. Looks like I'll be here for a few months again.

    submitted by /u/PrimaryFill6198
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing ghost of Sparta and chains of Olympus on PSP in 2021 or god of war 3 remastered

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Mid playing through god of war 4 and I like it. But kratos doesn't feel the same as before. I also have god of war 3 remastered so I'm not sure what to play

    submitted by /u/PSWeebGo21
    [link] [comments]

    VALHALLAHHHHH

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    I swear to god this boss fight against the Valkyrie in Muspelheim is making me crazy. It's been 2 hours and I always end up dying when she has 2 bars left, but that one attack where she goes into the sky and lands on me keeps getting me, despite me rolling back 2x.

    Edit: shortly after posting this I gave up and lowered the difficulty to the easiest and beat it on the first try, I'm dreading versing the Valkyries on NG+ with hardest difficulty

    submitted by /u/XB1TheGameGoat
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have time for this boy

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Is there any actual chance for a pc port?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/asslavz
    [link] [comments]

    Lineage of War

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    After leaving Sindri's friend hideout, I got an idea of "This place is so beautiful, why not use photo mode?" And made these

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel