• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    God of War | There is a bit more to the God of War Easter Egg in the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut. There is also a dye called “Ghost of Sparta.”

    God of War | There is a bit more to the God of War Easter Egg in the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut. There is also a dye called “Ghost of Sparta.”


    There is a bit more to the God of War Easter Egg in the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut. There is also a dye called “Ghost of Sparta.”

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Ok guys, Cory has changed is bio, time to decode

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Starting the game today and I already love it

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Kratos And Atreus by @berardbro on instagram

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Found the leaked intro to GOW7

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    What is everyone's absolute favorite moment from God of War 4?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Mine has to be the part where, after making Baldur's dragon crash, Kratos starts sprinting across the bridge towards the tower. The cinematography, the music(especially when it swells when Kratos slams the doors open) , Kratos' labored breathes, it perfectly captures the there panic and fury Kratos is obviously feeling in that moment. And it was especially at that moment I knew it would be one of my most favorite games I've played, easily top 5

    submitted by /u/Niskara
    [link] [comments]

    I love this design - PS5 God of War

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    An "one dimensional rage monster"

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Into the unknown

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Kratos...you good buddy?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    So I crocheted Kratos as a sackboy doll for my bf. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    My friend made this. Wasn't actually for me but she dedicated this in the caption! I loved it.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    "You can't hurt me, nothing can!" GMAS after 53 Dew runs

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Beneath the surface trophy?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    So it's the last trophy I need for platinum I have defogged everything around the lake of 9 do I need to 100% each area as well?

    submitted by /u/MCHLSPRP
    [link] [comments]

    God Vs Queen ( Talisman of Betrayal)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    As a new player, I was curious what's objectively and according to you, the best set of armor in the game?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    As a new player, I was curious what's objectively and according to you, the best set of armor in the game?

    submitted by /u/blueeyeswhitellama
    [link] [comments]

    Playing GodOfWar for the 1st time while streaming it, if anyone wants to pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Just finished my first playthrough of this game. Played it a GMGOF difficulty. People called me crazy but honestly it's the best game I have ever played (i died easily more than 500 times). I tried to collect every secret along the way. It took me around 80hours. And of course, I'll try and 100% it

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Muspelheim Trial IV

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm back on this game after 10 months, also my 4th NG+ playthrough, and wanted to farm Greater Crest of Flame to upgrade some pommel and armor.

    I go straight to GMGOW and got beat at the first enemy encounter. So i told my self to dial it down, had to start a new one and select GMAC. As soon as I got the ciphers for Muspelheim, I went straight to it to farm said items, and got stuck on "Defeat 100 enemies". Then some flashbacks happen, this is also the part where I got stuck on my 3rd playthrough cause I can't beat them.

    Tried different armor/enchantment combos, runic attacks, etc. but the two Travellers with the ice throwing helwalkers are one hell of a combo.

    Should I just change difficulty to easy to get past this Trial, then change it again as soon as it's over ?

    submitted by /u/GATX101
    [link] [comments]

    Think it should be here

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel