• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 22, 2021

    God of War | Damn

    God of War | Damn


    Damn

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    What is your favorite world in God of War 2018

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    “Boy, we just Platinumed. Time for a selfie.”

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    An edit i made

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Platinum Acquired!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Made this meme

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Athena and Kratos

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Just finished GOW (2018) and was confused as to Kratos' past relationship with Athena, specifically why she calls him a monster?

    submitted by /u/Tcass444
    [link] [comments]

    This game is magnificent AF!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Is this where you post your Sigrun kills?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    God of war is a really beautiful game.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I'm hammered. Really looking forward to ragnarok

    submitted by /u/narddog16
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Quick!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    What difficulty should i start god of war?

    submitted by /u/No_Locksmith_7947
    [link] [comments]

    Art I did a while back before I purge my phone and it's gone forever

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    What's the hardest difficulty you've played on and how far have you came

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I did GMGOW and after a while I was 5 hours long stuck on 1 revenant and 6 reapers, just before the bridge where brok is and I raged quit😅

    submitted by /u/Dwarfkiller115
    [link] [comments]

    I cri evrytiem

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Lore questions

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm working on some fanfiction stuff involving god of war, I was wondering was there any particular unique lore revolving around monsters in god of war universe compared to their mythological counterparts

    Specifically is there any lore explaining where minotaurs and satyrs came from? Are they a race that kinda exists and does its own thing like humans or are they just created soldiers of the gods? Are they compatible with humans and gods? I mean like would it be a stretch for halfbreeds to be thing? Asking for a character idea

    Is there any lore on the triton race from ascension? They seen pretty cool

    Second would it be a stretch to assume there's other demigods in universe beyond the named ones in god of war?

    Is there anything that determines a demigods power?

    My third is it hard to cross over into other worlds and such like how kratos went from Greece to Scandinavia?

    submitted by /u/arcane37
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the Tyr's temple miniature ship puzzle.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    The one in the room with the 2 big statues. I lined up the light with the runes on the floor but nothing happens. I know some pannels are supposed to drop form a wall so I can climb up but nothing of the sort happens. Anybody got an idea?

    submitted by /u/CaptainMuttonChops
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF WAR 4 Sigrun Boss Fight Valkyrie Queen 4K 60 fps 5.1 surround

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    GMGOW on NG?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    When googling for this, all the results are for GMGOW on NG+, so that's why I'm posting here.

    Has anyone ever tried this? Did the devs intend for it to be reasonable at all to complete on NG? Does it get easier later on? I tried it last night, wanting to replay the game after finishing it 2 years or so ago, and my god it is hard. It took me about an hour just to reach the first troll boss, and after a couple attempts there I gave up.

    If the abilities unlocked soon make things much easier, I might try to stick it out. Because the thing is, my first playthrough was on whatever difficulty is just below GMGOW, and I want a bit more of a challenge, but I also want to go through unlocking everything again; starting with all my gear and abilities after not playing for two years will be pretty jarring.

    submitted by /u/SgtMcMuffin0
    [link] [comments]

    Mimir and Brok (spoilers?)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I just watched through almost 30 hours of gameplay of this beautiful game and because I love Brok and Sindri, I looked a bit into their lore and watched a few clips of them, as one does. And I saw two brief interactions between Brok and Mimir (the head), the first where they establish that they know each other, the second when Brok has to babysit Mimir while Kratos and BOI are in Jotunheim. Are there more interactions that I missed? I want to learn more about their relationship, but I can't find any lore that explains anything :(

    submitted by /u/LucyReddit1
    [link] [comments]

    How to block/dodge one of Sigrun's attack

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    I'm trying to kill Sigrun, and i know very well all of she's attacks, but there's one that i don't get how to block/dodge:

    video

    It's next-to-last attack. Fortunately, i managed to dodge it, but the way i try to dodge depends more on luck than skill, but i need i secure way to dodge it. How do i do this?

    submitted by /u/Rodrigolitzius
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 2018 question

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    A lot of people say it's open world, but the developer said that it isn't "fully open world". Can someone please explain how/why?

    submitted by /u/DepreasedBoyo123
    [link] [comments]

    Playing GodOfWar for the 1st time while streaming it, if anyone wants to pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    What happens if I die during Musphelhim trial

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Hello, what happens if I die during a trial. Do I get to just restart that trial on its difficulty e.g trial 2 normal or do I go back to trial 1 normal? Thanks

    submitted by /u/UnchartedPro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel