• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    God of War | All in a days work

    God of War | All in a days work


    All in a days work

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Hildr - the boar, cosplay by me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    When Cory Barlog says "Old man Kratos" is stronger than his past iterations, does that include this guy ? I think some buildings in Rhodes would like a word...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game for almost a year now, and wanted to share my favourite screenshots.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    This upside down dog looks the world serpent

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    So um about new armor sets

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    My digital drawing of Kratos ( I'm still a noob at digi art so I'm sorry if it's bad. )

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Has anybody heard of it yet?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Or still never heard of it?

    submitted by /u/Rain_EDP_boy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like Sigrun made you a better gamer?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    After a grueling 4 days of fighting Sigrun in GMGOW difficulty, boss fights in other games feel like child's play. I'm like "that's it?"

    submitted by /u/Jimmy281
    [link] [comments]

    I beat God of War on the hardest difficulty! My quick thoughts.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Oh boy was this an adventure. I am quite busy so I knew I wanted to go all out from the start and I enjoy a challenge. But boy was the difficulty of the game a surprise. I loved every bit of it. Or I do believe I missed out on the story and it's impact a little. Seeing how if you don't die there are no cuts in the gameplay. No loading screens. I do think that much of the game was not that big of a challenge and only had a few extremely difficult parts. For example, in the early stages of the game, when The bridge breaks, the number of enemies to fight was incredibly hard. Took me at least a day to get it. Had to abuse the cliff but I do think that was the right way to do it. Shoutout to the dark elf "sit on a broomstick and zoom" attack for being the weirdest attack to dodge or die from. By the end of the game I still had no idea what perks are or how to activate them. Maybe learning that would have made my life easier. The Thor son battle was the best in the game just because it was refreshing and made me think about how to beat them, not just how to avoid dying. Finally, I want to ask anybody who is reading about what Is the best rune attack in the game ( let's stick to the ones mortals can acquire and not some op late game attack). For me it was the laser-beam frost attack that could melt a troll or any other enemy 1v1. It saved me so much trouble and I do not think any other rune comes close.

    Anyway great game. Made me tear up in the end. Probably a 9/10 for me.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Spatrikisky
    [link] [comments]

    I wager my left nut that God of War Ragnarok will not be better than God of War (2018)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    If it is, my left nut was a worthy sacrifice. God of war 2018 is by far the best game I have ever played.

    submitted by /u/NetWorthFinally0
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos Vs Traveller - No Damage - PS5 60fps

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Epic battle against Rota

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Me trying to recreate kratos on pixel art and failing horribly. Can someon tell me what i did wrong and do you have any tips for me to get better

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    difficulty questions

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    hello, recently got the ps5 and now im playing god of war, i picked "give me god of war" difficulty and this is.. rather challenging. im getting the hang of it but i dont really know if i should keep playing on it, is it even "meant" for a first playthrough? also does it only affect hp/dmg numbers for you and enemies or do the enemies get new mechanics added and stuff like that?

    submitted by /u/highllama1
    [link] [comments]

    This game is something else

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Kratos by Yago de Amorim on Instagram

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Playing through NG+ for the 1st time, while streaming it, if anyone wants to pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Defeat 100 Enemies - GMGOW

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Is the valhalla stomp of valk queen literally broken?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I swear theres no one single method to dodge her stomps. Sometimes i step dodge just when she jumps, or maybe just when the fireball hits the ground and it works. And sometimes it fucking doesn't. What is up with that? Does the dodge have to be frame perfect? Is the ai of that move just broken? If not, please tell me the legitimate method of dodging her stomps which would work 100% of the time, because i dont wanna end up getting her to an inch of health just for the game to go "nah fuck you that dodging method which worked up till now? Yeah it suddenly doesn't work anymore bitch".

    submitted by /u/Tough_Academic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel