• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    God of War | Ol, mimir!

    God of War | Ol, mimir!


    Ol, mimir!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    The Journey Begins

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Very funny Cory.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I need an accommodation like that.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Look at this Kratos drawing my cousin made for me

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    You love to see it

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Talisman of Betrayal. Kratos Vs Gundul . With this Talisman, I used all my Amour set to defeat Sigrun.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Need help again ��

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    So I travelled to Muspelheim , and I reached the top completing all 6 challenges and defeating the Valkyrie on the top , now a sword pops up for the challenge but it's asking for a key ( 3 keys in total ) , where do I get them can anyone help me please 😥

    submitted by /u/Iba_Basar
    [link] [comments]

    Damn it feels good

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Anchor of fog

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Now i finally find 3. Anchor Last year i try it and give it 20hours after 0 anchor i give it up but now i coming back My armor: deadly mist ( full set ) + hvergelmir stone Luck isn't important i have 89 Once i found first anchor when I had 1k mist But best chance is when u have last room to do Sorry for my English i hope u can understand and get every anchor of fog

    submitted by /u/powak_w
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos 'Modern version made out of Hama beads, what do you think? (Original design by (@dya_games) on Instagram)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    In gow2 when Kratos goes back in time, how does Gaia "expect him"?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Gaia says "we have been expecting you ghost of Sparta" in the middle of the god/titan war.

    How did she know Kratos would show up?

    submitted by /u/obviously_grilled
    [link] [comments]

    The Journey Ends

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    From where and when do we get the plans to the key of Tyr’s secret vault?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I already watched Brok and Sindri make the key, but when did we get the plans we show Brok at the begining of the scene? Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/I-yam-what-I-yam
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Sigrun on Give me God of War Difficulty

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Fan Theory: Kratos will die in God of War: Ragnarok

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I'm not entirely sure how this will happen, but it seems as if Kratos' head has been bashed open in this mural, perhaps by a blunt object. And anyone who has seen the ending of God of War 4 knows what blunt object I'm talking about.

    The mural of Atreus' story in Jotunheim at the ending of God of War 4

    Yes, I have a theory that, in spite of our confidence in Kratos' battle tactics and his strength, that the mighty Greek god of war will be killed at Thor's hand, or hammer, if you want to be literal, and this time, perhaps, for good.

    Sadly, I do not see Kratos surviving to the end of the game. In Norse mythology, Farbauti (the name given to Kratos in the mural) dies very early in Loki (revealed to be Atreus)'s life (especially early if you consider that gods live hundreds of years).

    In all known (to my knowledge) versions of the Norse myths, Farbauti is dead before Ragnarok truly begins. Knowing Kratos, I don't imagine that if he were dead and had any way of coming back like the previous times that he would just give up.

    I wonder if in God of War: Ragnarok we will play as Atreus any time. I'm not sure how that will fit in with the "God of War" theme, but anyone is welcome to surprise me with suggestions. Perhaps since Loki is the catalyst to Ragnarok, and Ragnarok involves a huge war, Loki is the god of that, of sorts?

    Also, remember, when Baldur was hunting Kratos and Atreus, I think that he was under the impression that Kratos was a giant? Remember, in these retelling of the myths, the details are sometimes wrongly attributed to certain characters when those stories are re-told in-game, like Odin lying about Freya not being the (former) queen of Asgard.

    I also have another theory. In the mural showing the future, a long, serpentine creature seems to be emerging from Atreus' mouth. Can you guess who I'm guessing who this is?

    Jormungandr in God of War 4

    This, I theorise, is the birth of the world serpent. I'm not exactly sure when he and Thor will fight, but Mimir proposed that the serpent was "cast back in time" after a battle with Thor that "shook the branches of the world tree so violently". Because younger Jormungandr is supposedly sent back in time, I theorise that it will be the older version of Jormundandr who will kill Thor as is prophesised in every version of Ragnarok, not younger Jormungandr. Still, the notion that younger Jormundandr could survive a battle with Thor is impressive on its own, but it will still open more questions as to how older Jormundandr was knocked out by Baldur, who is known to be far less of a heavy-hitter than his half-brother, especially with Mjolnir in hand. We shall see, I guess.

    submitted by /u/TheStrikerFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy printed off a better one for me.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    An awesome drawing (credit is in the top left) it looks so realistic

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    God of War massive speculations/predictions: Last Jotuns' mural, Coming of Surtr, GoW 2022 side stories and main plot, and the GoW VI beginning. Come and discuss the Ragnarok with me

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Now, I see how this is a lot of text, but I would really appreciate it if you took the time, read this, and share your thoughts

    First of all, there will be 3 games from the Nordic God series: GoW 2018 (telling an introduction to the world of the North, ends with the beginning of Fimbulwinter), GoW 2022 (telling the story of Fimbulwinter, will end with Ragnarok) and GoW (optimistically) 2025 (telling the story of Ragnarok, will end probably with the destruction of the nordic world. I can't really tell because since even the second game hasn't come out yet lol)

    God of War 2022 story predictions (in points):

    Beginning of the game:

    • Introduction to the life of Kratos and Atreus after "first" game

    • Thor scene, shown at the end of GoW 2018. He's come for Atreus from Odin's command

    • Epic bossfight

    • Kratos would probably win a normal fight so something unexpected happens and Thor manages to kidnap Atreus

    Middle of the game:

    • The main goal is to get Atreus back

    • The main "villain" is Freya. After regaining her warriors spirit she decides to fulfill her promis and destroy Kratos. She doesn't care for Odin's plans, she just hunts Kratos independently

    Ending of the game:

    • "Death" of Kratos (yet another one)

    • And a surprise: Atreus summons Surtr - Ragnarok begins

    (3 game starts with Kratos in Hel, something of a comeback to GoW 2018, which we will probably think of with some kind of melancholy by then, and the first bossfight is the Bigass Guardian Birb, who maybe makes sure that no one dead leaves Hel, like the Bridge Keeper was making sure no one living enters)

    More thoughtful predictions about the plot, the mysterious last mural of the Jotuns, the explanation of the theory above with Surtr, and a lot of questions that I ask and answer myself and that we have no answer to just yet:

    On the mysterious panel that shows the death of Kratos (it's him in my theory, I know that this is sill an issue with no clear answer), the runes say: "Betrayal, Death, Father, Mourning". Who will betray whom? Atreus Kratos? It kind of doesn't fit in with the rest of the thory. A third party? If its called betrayal, then the betraying person had to be at least sort of on our side before, or just pretend to be. Freya maybe? Or will we make a deal with Odin and then he will betray us? In my theory, all I can guess is that Kratos' death will be mourned by Atreus, and to go further, I need to go a little bit deeper into the hints put in the game and in the novel. On the mural, we see mourning Atreus, who in the novel is said to be cursing towards the sky while weeping. I think the painting shows a scene in which Atreus and Kratos were betrayed by the gods, which resulted in the "death" of the god of war (I put every death in " ", as we all know what such pathetic obstacle means to him lol). The text coming out of Atreus' mouth can be translated into an initiation of some kind of summoning spell: "Come Come Come", said repeatedly. When we put it all together, in my opinion, the picture shows Atreus broken by the "death" of his father, who in anger curses Odin and summons Surtr, which in consequense starts Ragnarok. This is somewhat confirmed by the other runes on the panel. "The blood of the father, The blood of the gods". The way I see it, it means that Kratos' death will lead to the annihilation of the gods, which fits in with the Ragnarok theory above.

    All of these are just loose theories, though supported by pretty solid leads, yet there are still so many questions about the side parts of the game.

    Where is Mimir's body in all of this? At the end of the first game, it was repeatedly hinted that the dwarves were building something for him. Will there be Mimir in GoW 2022? If so what will he do? Where will the Valkyries be? Will there be Valkyries at all? They were not mandatory in the first game, so techically it is possible that Kratos never freed him, but if they are canon then maybe they will help him get to Valhalla? Quite possible, but since they are loyal mainly to Freya, will they help? Where's Athena in all of this? Will Thor kill Odin? I am quite sure that it will happen to keep the theme of patrocide, but when? Maybe in the third game? Probably. What happens to Atreus after the kidnapping? Do we have any visions of his life in Asgard? Will this game also be all in one camera shot or will there be cuts? And mainly: Why would Odin kidnap Atreus? In my opinion he could have done it to prevent Ragnarok from happening. Mimir often spoke of how the Allfather seeks any knowledge possible about the future. Perhaps he foresaw that the Asgard doom would begin at Atreus, so, as it would be very in-character of him, he tried to change fate. Of course, this will end up going as usually attempts to manipulate prophecies end - his actions will only contribute to the it's fulfilling: Mad Kratos will come to save Atreus, which will end in his death, which, as I said before, will consequence in the summoning of Surtr.

    I believe all of that to make a lot of sense, but without any trailer every theory I can think of is very uncertain. I wonder if I actually guessed correctly with any of the theories what the developers are planning. Whatever it may be, all I can say is, they've done a great job giving the fans material for speculations, and I can't wait to find out more about Ragnarok.

    submitted by /u/WalenBlekitny999
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 years, 5 playthroughs and many, many attempts, I just killed Sigrun on GMGoW NG+.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    I can honestly say the hardest fight I've ever done in any video game, and I'm a Dark Souls veteran. I'm elated, that was epic. Bring on Ragnarok!!!

    submitted by /u/PseudoQuasar
    [link] [comments]

    Playing GodOfWar for the 1st time while streaming it, if anyone wants top pop by or say hi :D

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I'm going to learn some skills

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel