• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    God of War | After 2 hours of pain, I finally killed the Cerberus in God Of war 3 (Chaos)

    God of War | After 2 hours of pain, I finally killed the Cerberus in God Of war 3 (Chaos)


    After 2 hours of pain, I finally killed the Cerberus in God Of war 3 (Chaos)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Many of you asked about Atreus Toys figure which you can see in the title screen!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    My reaction seeing Baldur for the first time talk shit to Kratos

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Kratos didn't wanted to pay child support

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    My Top 10 screenshot from this incredible journey!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I really don’t know if someone peeped this already. PLEASE tell me if someone has but I never noticed this at the title screen of God Of War.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Kratos, God Sigma's.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    We all know how this will end

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Leave. My. Home.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I played this song & beat them all...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Finally beat Sigrun!!!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I finally beat Sigrun last night!! I was playing on Give Me A Challenge difficulty, and it took me at least 20 tries, if not a bit more. This fight was interesting, even though it was very difficult, it never felt unfair so I wanted to keep trying. There were obviously some BS moments, but I kept learning from every fight. The most frustrating was getting her health down to a sliver and then dying to that boot stomp move she does because I couldn't see it coming. Now all that's left for the Platinum (since I got everything else) is fighting Baldur and I'm done! Absolutely loved this game and I can't wait for the next!!!

    submitted by /u/Kingbastek86
    [link] [comments]

    There should have been a cut scene like this for when you finally beat Sigrun.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Help how do i get this chest

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    An in depth Breakdown on kratos' fighting style and skill(since ive seen people call him just a brawler but he has a more diverse move set)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    • kratos skill

    Kratos was the best spartan warrior from a young age besting sparta's greatest warriors,.

    sms had some of the original ideas they had for kratos in gow that involved attacking vital points showing how methodical he can be. this isn't shown in god of war 3 as much but it can be seen in gow 2018 now that he holds a more strategic position in combat.

    Strategizes against the dragon and Improvises the crane to leverage the dragon into the crystals to pierce a vital point ( timestamp)4:40

    kratos is proficient in pankration, ancient Sparta/Greek Grappling, wrestling and boxing.

    kratos does a similar double leg takedown move on a draugr but he stomps on his face afterwards

    kratos does the Arm bar – shoulder lock combination on zeus

    kratos has shown possible showings of adapting the Viking art of glima, similar to pankration but more brutal and dirty , both used in grappling and it being armed with weapons, at least is capable of fighting against it but we cant say for sure if kratos knows this since he was a spartan and not a nordic aesir/viking but it seems baldur has used this martial arts since he has done elbow strikes and knee strikes on kratos ingame.

    No matter how brutal kratos may seem or is shown, he always fights in a precise way like trapping the wolver's am in a lock and lands precise strikes.

    kratos shows decent grappling on the back of the dragon( time stamp 2:55)

    this video shows how to fight like kratos and all the fun they had motion capturing his move set.

    The famous combo from kratos which is summarized like this:

    • smash head
    • Punch to the stomach
    • Two punches to face
    • Three punches to the chest
    • And uppercut
    • And then straight to the nose

    And last but not least kratos has Great speed in getting the mounting position especially on a dragon. Very hard(jujitsu training experience to prove it)

    submitted by /u/geo2703
    [link] [comments]

    I'm affraid I scared my neighbours with my victory roar but I fecking did it!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    God Of War - GMGOW+ Platinum. Made it home safe. Lockdown grind to achieve my first ever Platinum.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    A portrait of Kratos by me

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I died with Chilling Mists

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    So I'm working my way through Niefelhiem. Finally opened the chests with the Chilling Mists piece I need to fully upgrade Leviathan axe and promptly died with it on me soon after (I forgot I had it after so many runs in/outs this a.m.) Theres no other way to get it is there? I've searched a ton but have yet to come across another gamer as unlucky as myself. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/leatherf7ce
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain Mead nornir chest?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I finished the game and I currently grind platinum and I miss 2 meads for Max rage and I can't seem to find a way to access the mountain Mead chest without the lift

    submitted by /u/MCHLSPRP
    [link] [comments]

    What should I sell at Nifelheim?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    I just got there and I am grinding mist I heard that selling stuff helps should I sell all resources I find or do I need anything?

    submitted by /u/MCHLSPRP
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best armour in GMGOW+?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I am currently using the Zeus armour. It's pretty good but I am 1 shot so it gets very annoying especially since my dodging skills aren't that good too.

    submitted by /u/NefariousnessBusy402
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel